Going to work with your cock scenting of sex....

At times, I do this on purpose because I enjoy the musky scent of sex from the night, evening before.

Yes, maybe it is just the scent of dead semen on your cock which gives off the unique odour mixed with bodily fluids from your partner, but hey.

It's not until I go to pee when the scent drifts up and reminiscing sets in.

Other times I shower, depending on who I need to meet or work with.

Anyone else enjoy the scent of sex, or am I a sicko with an underdeveloped sense of smell?

Agree, at times - good memories of a fulfilling time......

My partner is turned on by this in some ways. She never had thought about it before. She showers in the morn and night and I understand that because of her employment, but it seems to be a bit of a turn on for her to know I'm carry our union with me the next day. Yeah, yucky as it may seem, it's not unhealthy....well unless you had sex with someone else and forgot, then I spose it could become an issue :)

It's not as if I am going without a shower for a week :)

I spose there could be some which smell quite different after sexual activity and can't wait to wash themselves. I wonder what people would do in the western world if they were deprived of clean water like the othe 2 thirds of the earths poulation. Walk around with a peg on their nose I spose.

Or die a horrible death of sex smelling genitals.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gone to work or out without showering after sex, but usually I at least clean up a little bit. That doesn't mean the smell of pussy/semen/sex is completely gone. In a past relationship, condoms were always used so that made the cleanup quicker and easier for both of us. We were ready to go out for the evening and just had to have a quickie, so we undressed just enough to get it done, then went on our way. With my wife (and no condoms), I've gone out to do some errands, but I do a quick wash up down below so I'm not too sticky or stinky!

Most of the times where we've stayed over someone's house, or we've had overnight company at our house, the morning greetings, coffee, and breakfast is post coital and pre-shower in our pajamas! :D

Reactions: bigwillywonka

At times, I do this on purpose because I enjoy the musky scent of sex from the night, evening before.

Yes, maybe it is just the scent of dead semen on your cock which gives off the unique odour mixed with bodily fluids from your partner, but hey.

Anyone else enjoy the scent of sex, or am I a sicko with an underdeveloped sense of smell?

Oh. My. Gawd.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yes. Not intentional, cause I'm really into my hygiene, but it has happened on ocassion when a night out goes much better than planned, and have had to dash off without a shower. That said, I always use a condom, so the scent is often of a latex / pussy combo. And yes, it is difficult to get that scent off my hands at times, hard as I try, as someone else already mentioned.

I'm struggling to imagine a job where others have the opportunity to smell your crotch.

Well, when you have been in the job I have for the past 40 years. Blood Sweat and Tears, plus using a hole in the ground as a toilet on the building site for many of those. One soon distinguishes the difference between scents when working in the Queensland sun :)

If any animal on this planet does not scent sex, or the necessity for it, I'd say that species is headed for extinction.

We are still here. And it's not from the size of cock.

Reactions: njfellow2002

Yes. Not intentional, cause I'm really into my hygiene, but it has happened on ocassion when a night out goes much better than planned, and have had to dash off without a shower. That said, I always use a condom, so the scent is often of a latex / pussy combo. And yes, it is difficult to get that scent off my hands at times, hard as I try, as someone else already mentioned.

Solvol.... ;) :) upload_2016-2-14_0-24-56.jpeg
Soap with sand. Extra rubbing removes all scent :)...Most probably also your dick.

Reactions: Jjz1109

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Solvol.... ;) :) View attachment 452116 Soap with sand. Extra rubbing removes all scent :)...Most probably also your dick.

Wow. Will check it out here in US. Does it have a rough texture? Or is it just very strong? More concerned about my hands, since they're out. I wash the boys well when I get back home. Besides, they're supposed to have a certain "scent" anyway, right?

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, when you have been in the job I have for the past 40 years. Blood Sweat and Tears, plus using a hole in the ground as a toilet on the building site for many of those. One soon distinguishes the difference between scents when working in the Queensland sun :)

If any animal on this planet does not scent sex, or the necessity for it, I'd say that species is headed for extinction.

We are still here. And it's not from the size of cock.

Dude, working 40 years?!? Don't know your age, but great abs in your avatar. Kudos to you bro.