Gold Bond powder...

Why knot.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure if anyone has brought this up before, but this stuff is better than Baby powder for your balls.
The orange container is a "medicated" formulae , provides a great tingling sensation, and keeps the boys dry & comfortable.:smile:
If you haven't tried this stuff, I highly recommend it.

chefman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have mentioned more than once on this site that Gold Bond powder makes a great "lube" for jerking off----Give it a try men! Trust me!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Not sure if anyone has brought this up before, but this stuff is better than Baby powder for your balls.
The orange container is a "medicated" formulae , provides a great tingling sensation, and keeps the boys dry & comfortable.:smile:
If you haven't tried this stuff, I highly recommend it.

IT feels like 100 tiny smurfs are dancing on your balls.... it's heaven.

However, I would never imagine using it as a lubricant.

minkalover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes its awesome! and a life saver. i live in florida and work outdoors and summer time can mean "jock itch season" and gold bond keeps that shit away!

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Gold Bond is something I will be forever connected to and thankful for lol.

Almost 20 years ago when I shipped off to basic training, someone wise bought me a container of Gold Bond as my going away present. Sounds silly I know, but this was a Vet and he knew what he was talking about.

Before going on long ass road marches, powdered up the boys before and after, never once chafed or got a rash. Everytime I was deployed to the Middle East, I bought Gold Bond with me, I would give up everything else while in those situations but you would have to pry the GB out of my cold dead hands before I gave that up lol.

I wonder if that would make for a good commercial.....

Gold Bond, use it so your boys won't chafe during combat!

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
Talc is a powered rock most powders these days are cornstarch based. My doctor told me to use one with zinc oxide a universal fungicide and I have seen the powder by its self, looks like and feels like cornstarch in fact it is finer. It is used in diaper rash products like Buttgrease. What works for a baby should be good for us.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Then there is a product called "Monkey Butt" openly displayed at my local "ACE" hardware store.

The label indicates that cab drivers and truckers appreciate this product.

Might be worth a try.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tried the Gold Bond Medicated Triple action powder. didn't seem to be that stimulating when applied to the scrotum. Maybe I should have bought the Gold Bond in the blue??