gold chains, rings, bracelets, etc. on guys-sexy or unsexy...

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What is your opinion on guys that wear this type of jewelry? Do you think it's sexy or unsexy? Your opinions are welcomed, my friends.

Well as long as their watch words are "less is more" it's OK but if it's "More is better" no matter how nice it is it looks cheap.

Very true. Discreet and exquisite make for good taste in male precious jewelry.

"As mummy used to say, 'Put on all the jewelry you want to wear for an evening and then take one thing off.'"

For men that's especially apt.

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get nervous around guys who wear visible jewelry - anything more than a wedding band and watch and I'm going "Gee, who is he trying to impress?"

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting post. I am of mixed minds about this one. I probably now tend to lean towards the less is best. Some guys - and especially us older chaps, tend to over do it with all the gold chains, braclets and rings on every finger. EEEKKK.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For men I like the look of the leather / hemp necklaces / chokers with some kind of "tribal" or primitive art hanging from them.

Right now I have on my titanium wedding band, my platinum ring and a tungsten bracelet.

I like the way the three colors of *silver* contrast and complement each other.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find it extremely attractive, but I think Freud would have a field day with me on this one. I also equate this type of dress with thugs, d. bags, people with sub-par intellects and low class individuals. But when I see these guys it turns me on, they think they're gods gift, they drip sex, they have swagger. I live near Glendale, and there is an abundance of this type of guy around. A friend asked my fantasy, so I admitted to wanting to be with this type of guy, and they laughed and then said, "okay, so seriously, what's your fantasy?" I was kinda embarrassed so I just changed it to something more traditional.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These days, accessories are the biggest selling fashion market. I am all for "accessorization" and think guys in HEAVY silver chain bracelets are hot. Necklaces simple, and a statement ring is ok. Of course there is overkill. But as long as you dont look like a "mafia princess" i think man jewels show individuality and personality. I always get noticed for my man jewels (LOL).

hung and horny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't like it generally. Okay, a ring or two, fine. A bracelet, sure. But guys that wear tons of them all at the same time, and are wearing 15 pounds worth of jewelry, no no.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally like a man with a few simple pieces. Watch, ring, necklace, bracelet, or any comination of the above. However, I don't care for for a man who looks like a mannequin at a jewelry counter ( i.e. every available area covered in gold or silver ) For me, less is more. Wear A ring... wear A necklace... don't wear a ring on every finger, never more than one necklace. And never mix gold and silver. If you wear a silver ring, then the rest should be silver also. Color me a tightass, but if I wear a gold watch, then I wear a gold ring, and gold shirt studs and cufflinks with a tuxedo. If I wear a silver watch, then I wear silver ring, studs ad cufflinks. Just my personal preference.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i like the wrist cuff style bracelets or watches. hippy/hemp/leather corded necklaces, same with bracelets. my boyfriend wears a black somethingorother ring on his thumb.

ML

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We all know that jewelery has been going for guys since the beginning of time. Didn't the Roman/Egyptian times symbolized guys with jewelery as a means of power in some customs back then? Just curious to know. Of course, as the centuries changes, so did the jewelery worn by men.