Golden Globes

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lets not forget the Fear that most straight people have with the thought of 2 Men loving each other.

Its just about every straight mans fantasy to see 2 women go at it, but if 2 men hit it off..."Oh Geeze, I cant see that...Thats wrong"

Whatever. The actors/directors deserved the awards.

There were reviews from many people that thought it was very emotionally moving. When you can substantially move viewers, its a good movie, with good acting, and great screenplay.

Just like they tell gay people, when we see boobs plastered everywhere, "If you don't like it, don't look"

Today I got a Playboy Catalog that came to my door. I was like BOY did this come to the wrong address. I called to have my name removed from the mailing list, and the guy just couldnt understand why I wouldnt want to see it.
I said "Because, Im Gay, and I don't want to look at Tits. How would you like it if I sent a gay rag with dicks plastered all over it to your house??"
Silence...... "I'll remove you from the list. Bye"

Some people.....

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shelby said:
The enlightened fringe seems more afraid of mainstream society than it is of them. Who's the xenophobe againi?

BTW, love the two homosexual dogs in your avatar.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm, well I never really planned on watching the GGs, but I was over at friends for dinner that night and they wanted to watch. It made me realize two things: a) I am waaaaaaaaaaay behind in my movies and b) Mariah Carey still can't dress herself. On behalf of my fellow stylists everywhere, I have to believe that whoever does her wardrobe lost the battle with her on that one. Please, god, let that be the case. :eek:

UKguy1977

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lex said:
So, here is where we are:
  • The best film, best director, best screen play and best song went to a movie about two gay ranch hands.
  • The best actor award went to an actor playing a gay man.
  • The best actress award went to an actor playing a pre-op transexual.:confused: :confused: :confused:
Amazing.

Progress being made slowly maybe? Any cynical thoughts?

HI,

Which MALE ACTOR won the BEST ACTRESS AWARD, playing a Pre-Op Transexual... WHAT IS the Films Name??

Thanks

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
UKguy1977 said:
HI,

Which MALE ACTOR won the BEST ACTRESS AWARD, playing a Pre-Op Transexual... WHAT IS the Films Name??

Thanks

On the off chance that this post wasn't sarcastic...

Felicity Huffman (From Desparate Houswives; As far as I know, born with a Vag and still has it) in TransAmerica.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
Also-Actor can be used to describe a male or female.

I wish I could remember which famous actress was responsible for this on A&E's Inside the Actors' Studio. One of the students asked her something about being an actor, and she replied, "I'm not an actor. I'm an actress: I have ovaries!"