Golden showers

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah, Aug 19, 2007.

1. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I had an ex when i was in my very early 20's who was right into golden showers. Id let him pee on my chest and stomach but he'd get very disheartened (not angry) when i wouldnt let him pee on my face or in my mouth. I used to feel quite bad that i wouldnt let him as it was one of his turn ons yet he let me do almost anything to him. I dont find it deamining but i dont find it appealing.

So ladies and gents, i am curious how you feel about golden showers and if you 've had or given one before?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

No way, no how, it's in my profile. I don't have many boundaries sexually but that and scat are a few.

3. WildHoney

Gold Member

Only a "playful" one in the shower....my hubby thinks it is hilarious to pee on me when he walks in the shower

Aside from that, I HATE he smell of men's urine..seems a lot stronger than womens???? and really gets up my nose.

Anyway, thats a BIG fat NO from me to anyone peeing in my mouth, on my face, or body when I am feeling sexy.

xx
    Honey

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

5. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I have always associated pissing on someone (and shitting on them for that matter) as an insult, so I wouldn't associate it with sex.

6. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've only done it in the shower, like on a leg. I wouldn't care about getting urine on most of my body. As far as getting it near my face and mouth, it's one of those things that I think if I was totally crazy about the person I was with I wouldn't care. I've wondered if it wouldn't taste/smell so bad if the person had just drank a whole lot of water, so it was diluted like almost all water coming out. I'd like to experiment with this before I die.

7. blacktightfit

blacktightfit New Member

Albums:
    I am sorry but that is one thing I WILL NOT do, no peeing and pooping on me. I would think it is too degrading, I feel it would equate me to a urinal, but maybe it just me being uptight. Different strokes for different folks.

8. love2showoff

love2showoff New Member

Albums:

You're not uptight...I agree I think it is degrading in my opinion to excrete your waste on someone you are intimate with, but if it gets you off and you find someone that shares your fetish more power to you. The stench of urine can have a lot to do with Water balance, pharmacueticals, vitamins and dietary regimen...I'm missing something else I'll look it up in my medical nutrition therapy book.

9. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I'd never be with someone where anything we did together could be see as an act of contemt. There are a lot of men out there into watersports (not all of them are happy to admit it as it's still seen as something of a taboo by some people) if a guy wants me to piss in his face or over him it's no skin off my nose.

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I had no poblem pee'ing on the guy, which he asked for and i done quite regularly. I know it is very hypocritical that i did it to him but wouldnt let him do it to me and i guess thats part of who i felt so aweful about denying him. I guess at the end of the day it all comes down to personal bounderies

And as other shave mentioned shiitng o someone or being shit on. Not going to happen

11. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Why feel like a hypocrite about it Lee, he was asking for something he wanted, you don't have to like the same things and no one has the right to ask you to do something you don't like.

12. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I just don't find urine (or faeces) sexy. At all. Not mine nor anyone else's.

It does strike me (bad use of words?) as a degradation thing. I don't find that sexy either.

Each to their own I guess.

13. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I find it bizarre.... not sure how/why men can be into it. Especially since it's not really pleasurable (physically). Never got it... never will.

14. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

Never really understood the attraction of it.

15. Osiris

Gold Member

Ditto, piss is NOT sexy. I also don't understand the hole feces fetish either. That just disgusts me.

16. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I wont do anything with scat or urine... it is something thats a little too out there for me, but to each their own.

17. stamrod

stamrod New Member

Albums:
    I've never understood this fetish. I wouldn't do it to someone I cared about, and I certainly wouldn't want it done on me. How it can be erotic in any way baffles me.

18. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I find the idea of anything to do with scat unbearably revolting but urine doesn't bother me at all. I've done the golden shower thing a few times in shower situations or when we were having sex outdoors or on the beach and in the context of being with someone I was crazy about and somehow since it was coming out of a dick I found it incredibly hot. It's been a long time but I can see the turn on in the right situation.

19. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

As regards golden showers, I've never received but I'd be happy to consider giving if I was in a relationship where the lady wanted one.:smile: Stories involving pee situations are more up my street though than acting out the real thing.

20. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    Piss getting in my face or mouth would be nasty. If it's on my body it's still not a turn on but it wouldn't bother me really, it will wash right off. I just don't like anything that would smell or taste bad anywhere near my face.

Draft saved Draft deleted