Golden showers

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
had a gf who who wanted to try it. we were in the shower and i started to pee between her legs. she took my cock and sprayed it on her pussy. the next time she turned around and i peed on her ass. she loved it but it didn't do much for me.

Honestly, that's what me and my bf fetish !
Im not really into it at first. But my bf he really want to try. After i tried, i kinda like it. I sometime hold my pee just to go home and piss on my bf..

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had the HOTTEST TS i ever seen do this to me for my first time a couple days ago. It was better than i expected and tasted better than expected too. I turn into a huge cock loving slut when i mix drink with skis and poppers. Def would do again. Wish i could have my wife do it to me but dont dare ask.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I'm saving up for a golden shower,I only have enough money for a silvery shower right now.

Reactions: Smoldering

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been doing it for many many years now started at an age I can not even put on here... started out with a couple male cousins... love receiving more than giving but if there is a willing participant then I will galdly do it... My wife never really got it but she has no problem showering me... lots of amateur videos can be found on tumblr... anyone want to chat more with me send me a private message.... :smile: