Golden showers

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anybody here who knows more about Golden Showers? Have u experienced it before? Read its a turn-on for lots of people
..........I think it can be,have done it twice,to two seperate guys i did the pissing,but the guys i did it with got more from it than i did,never done it with a woman i think its more of a guy thing,very popular with a lot of gay men.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I shower with my buddies at the gym we sometimes just piss ;sometimes it hits some butt or dick .Is this a golden shower or just having uninhibited fun?

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
oh really Gonzo, we also sometimes jack off together so that the fuckjuice hits a buddie's butt or dick

BBjaysen

Just Browsing
Media
Bbucko makes a great point. However, do keep in mind that you can contract hepatitis from an infected partner during WS/Golden shower; especially if you swallow or have open cuts/sores.

It can be fun, under the right circumstances. Usually, both partners have to be into it to find the practice an enjoyable experience. Some find it very repulsive, while others find it sensually, erotically humiliating and/or a fix for partaking in the "taboo."

If you decide to try it, you should know your partner's medical history. Although urine is sterile, oftentimes, medications taken can be present in urine. As the "receiver," it is acceptable protocol to ask these types of questions of the "giver." Regardless, the giver and receiver should both drink plenty of water. This will help dilute the urea/salt content in the urine. Swallowing significant amounts of urine makes you more susceptible to dehydration.

It's always good to try new things!!! Do what floats your boat, but be smart, and be safe!!!

Have fun
BBJaysen
stephennjay420@yahoo.com

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't tried watersports but I'd like to. I don't know if I'd actually enjoy it or not, but I like watching it. I think pics/vids of guys pissing (alone or on/in other guys) are really hot. I don't know quite what it is...there's a certain aesthetic to water (or other fluids) in motion, the way it arches, splashes, glimmers...hence the popularity of fountains...when the fluid comes from the cock of a hot guy that puts a sexual spin on it. And because it's "dirty" there's also kinky/taboo element to it, but as others have said, it's a fairly safe, benign, mild kink. There's something about the idea of having your lover pee on you...warm fluid running over your body...that seems sensual and, as marluc says, comforting. Finally, I think it looks fun in an almost playful, child-like way...like a sexy version of a squirt-gun fight, or a food fight, or playing in the rain and mud.

Unfortunately, many people have outright disgust for the act, which implies a certain degree of contempt for those of us who are into it. Also, it's the sort of thing that could drive away a potential partner. Thus, for those of us who either like it, at least it concept, it's not an easy thing to admit to or to ask a partner to try.

For gay guys (and some women) these sites have dozens of hot sample pics.
Boys-Pissing : Hot Boys-Pissing.com Pics : See all the hot Boys-pissing now! :
Urination (If you refresh the main page, you'll get a new sample pic each time.)

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have pissed on many guys and been to some really fun piss parties where guys will drink all that you can give them.
I have also enjoyed having warm piss on my cock, balls and ass....I have a fantasy about getting a piss enema but have yet to find anyone to make this happen.:frown1:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have pissed on many guys and been to some really fun piss parties where guys will drink all that you can give them.
I have also enjoyed having warm piss on my cock, balls and ass....I have a fantasy about getting a piss enema but have yet to find anyone to make this happen.:frown1:
I drink my buddy's all the time.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
its definatly something I would try out....but I'm not drinking anyone's piss thank you very much....blech