GoldenRyan?

tragik_empire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
does anyone have any pictures of him? or even remember him? he was the guy that had the golden retriever site up selling puppies, but he was getting more attention than the dogs so he made his own site. both sites are down and he's kind of dropped off the face of the earth... anyone?

wasri

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Too bad that I have lost his DVD with his Videos and Pictures. He got groped by an old guy in some of these videos. That was hot.
Does anyone still have the videos of him?

That's the description I found on the webarchive:

What you get: You'll receive (by mail) My Golden Picture Album which includes 15 chapters, totaling 570 great pics of me - some with clothes on, most with clothes off. You'll discover that not only do I not like wearing shirts, but I generally don't like wearing any clothes at all. Enjoy. You must be at least 18 years old to order this album.

What you get: You'll receive (by mail) my Golden Picture Album and my Wow Video Clips which includes 7 separate clips totaling 41 minutes of video that I promise you'll never forget. You gotta see 'em to believe 'em. You must be at least 18 years old to order this package.

Attachments