Goldielocks where are you?

ravenously: www.penissizedebate

I found this on the web and was wondering what everybody thought. Is this chart accurate? I look forward to responses from both girls and guys.

by the way I'm 7.75 by 6.25 so if this chart is correct then :D

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, nice try, but the perfect size only depends on your partner! Different dicks for different chicks. Any attempt to say "one size fits all" is absurd.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
And we all know penissizedebate is unreliable. They cite Rushton and his anonymous "French Army surgeon".

ravenously: I wrote this post because I found the chart amusing. Mme Zora, I know that anything having to do w/ sex or the human body is highly subjective, most anything relating to human experence is. And jonb, I'm aware that Penissizedebate is puesdo-science at best and utter crap at worst. IE: the imaginairy thought tests and "penis facts". As I said before I just posted it for fun.
I think you might have taken it too seriously Maybe part of the problem is because there are so many here that end up way off the chart lol jk. I know I'm new here and you haven't had time to learn my sense of humor, taking penises too seriously is dangerous whether big or small.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh trust me, a good joke is always appreciated! I'm glad you see it that way, being new I had no way of knowing if your question was sincere. You'd be surprised how many people actually believe that kind of schlock.

ravenously:
Originally posted by Pecker@Apr 2 2005, 11:08 PM
Goldilocks?!! Didn't she find everybody's stuff horrid except for Baby Bear's? :puke:
[post=296336]Quoted post[/post]​

lol :p I didn't think of like that. that was a good one Pecker keep it up. LOL.