Golfer Tiger Woods lingering and meandering towards death

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apparently golfer Tiger Woods has been in a car accident in Florida and is reported to be in serious condition.

Al Jazeera English - Americas - Golfer Woods hurt in car crash

http://www.thestar.com/sports/golf/woods/article/731801-tiger-woods-seriously-hurt-in-car-accident

Newspaper_Item said:
Tiger Woods, golf's top player, was seriously hurt in a car accident near his Florida home early this morning, Florida highway patrol reports.

Woods, 33, was pulling out of the driveway of his Isleworth, Fla., home in his Cadillac Escalade, when the vehicle lost control, striking a fire hydrant and...

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From ESPN:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Tiger Woods was injured in a car wreck early Friday near his Florida home, but was released from the hospital later in the day.

According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the crash occurred at 2:25 a.m. ET. Woods was driving a 2009 Cadillac sport utility vehicle. No one else was in the car.
The highway patrol reported Woods' injuries as serious, though Woods spokesman, Glenn Greenspan, said Friday afternoon that the golfer was treated at the hospital and released in good condition. Greenspan's statement termed the accident "minor."

From USA Today:

The agent for Tiger Woods has told USA TODAY that the golf superstar is fine after crashing his vehicle outside his Florida home early Friday.
Mark Steinberg, senior vice president of IMG, confirmed Woods was in the accident, which the golfer's office and Health Central Hospital called "minor."
Woods was released in good condition, according to his office and the hospital.
Earlier, Florida Highway Patrol said Woods hit a fire hydrant and a tree near his residence in Windermere, Fla., outside Orlando.CNN reports Windermere Mayor Gary Bruhn as saying Woods was treated for facial lacerations.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, don't blame me. I just report the news as it's printed. They were the ones saying it was serious. Glad they were wrong.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From USA Today:

The agent for Tiger Woods has told USA TODAY that the golf superstar is fine after crashing his vehicle outside his Florida home early Friday.

Glad he didn't wreck it inside his home.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tiger is in the top physical condition befitting the worlds greatest athlete:)

bet those ironman triathlete dudes are pissed to get news of that.

i wouldn't tell any of those MMA fighters either. or run like hell if u do.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a weird sounding accident. He must not have been wearing his seatbelt. Otherwise how did he get facial lacerations? Also,why are they waiting to press charges if he wasn't drunk? For what are they pressing charges? Allegedly he was doing under 33 m.p.h., because the air bag did not deploy. It's hard to get hurt in an Escalade at such a low speed. :confused:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is a weird sounding accident. He must not have been wearing his seatbelt. Otherwise how did he get facial lacerations? Also,why are they waiting to press charges if he wasn't drunk? For what are they pressing charges? Allegedly he was doing under 33 m.p.h., because the air bag did not deploy. It's hard to get hurt in an Escalade at such a low speed. :confused:

maybe his gay white male lover was giving him head when he crashed (and came or vice versa, in which case i'm guessing not all the lacerations are on the head he talks with) and they're afraid releasing any more details would incite race riots in FL

oh and if that leaks to the press alot of people in the PGA are gonna lose alot of money, to say nothing of how fast nike would drop him, and think of all the children, the children!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe his gay white male lover was giving him head when he crashed (and came or vice versa, in which case i'm guessing not all the lacerations are on the head he talks with) and they're afraid releasing any more details would incite race riots in FL

oh and if that leaks to the press alot of people in the PGA are gonna lose alot of money, to say nothing of how fast nike would drop him, and think of all the children, the children!!

ROTFLMAO :rofl: I was thinking he was on his way to Walmart to stand in line for a big screen LCD/HDTV/DVR and then he saw a big, ugly spider crawling towards him and he got scared and let go of the wheel. A guy that makes a bajillion dollars a year can't tell the cops he's scared of spiders. :tongue:

Or maybe he went into the master bedroom and saw his beautiful blonde wife being face fucked by a big, muscley black man with a 10x8 cock. He got so upset he ran out of the house and sped out of the driveway in his Escalade and hit a fire hydrant and a neighbors tree.

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this story is getting stranger and stranger

he left his house at 2:25 AM...where was he going at 2:25 AM?

and how did he crash into his the fire hydrant and tree on his next door neighbors property? how many times in his life has he turned out of his driveway without incident, on a private road, with no cars coming, in a gated community, and crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree?

it was escalade, so he had good brakes and it is a huge car...

he was not under the influence of alcohol or drugs, apparently...

but then his wife comes running out of the house with a golf club to smash in the back window to go in and save him?

the airbags did not deploy, as investigators said he was going under 30 mph, and when he was on the ground after the wife got him out, he was "drifting in and out of consciousness"...

i have been in three car accidents in my life, all three, frighteningly, were head on collisions, two with other cars, one with a tree...

in one of the headons with a car, i was only 9 years old, and we were going about 25 mph down an icy rode and we hit another car going about the same speed...our car was a big old lincoln town car, and the impact was such that the front was literally crushed all the way up halfway from the bumper to the windshield...i did not even have my seatbelt on, as i was in the backseat, and was thrown against the front seat...i did not get a scratch...neither did my dog, who was in the back with me...my dad chipped a tooth. no other injuries.

also, we were takinga van to the airport and were going about 30 mph, and a car turned right into our path, going 15-20 or so...

no injuries in our van whatsoever.

the 3rd time, i lost control of a town car type, going about 30 or so down an icy road, and we skidded and hit a tree...no injuries, save for a cut mouth and a bumped knee...

so i do not know how Tiger could have been so injured, unless, he was not wearing his seatbelt, and hit the windshield, which would explain th lacerations to his face...

some friends of his who were interviewed said he has trouble sleeping, so will go to the clubhouse at the golf course which his home is at, and work out...

i do not know if anything else was wrong...but it just all seems a bit weird....

why didn't the wife smash one of the front windows, or side back windows? why go all the way to the very back windshield?

maybe the doors were locked, but would it not have made sense to smash the front passenger window, unlock the door, and do it that way?

this whole thing is wweird...

granted, i do not believe tabloids, but there was this whole fuss a couple of days ago about Tiger cheating on his wife with some lady and it was a big thing...

i hope he was just going to work out...

but the whole thing seems strange, no?

obviously, i am just speculating, but you have an "affair" (granted it is from a tabloid, so probable bullshit)

it is 2:25 AM, there are no drugs or alcohol involved, no other cars, smashing the car onto his neighbors lawn, fire hydrant and tree, his wife smashes the back window with a golf club, to "rescue him", but not the sside windows to open the door...

maybe she smashed the back window with the golf club as he was leaving after a fight...??? maybe he lost control of the car because he was surprised at the smashed window, and he accelerated to hard and fast as a result?

which would explain why he did not have a seat belt on, if he got in the car fast, to leave to get away from an argument (or, it could be that he was just going up the road, to workout, so would not put on the seat belt)

doesn't this whole thing sound fishy?

i do not even like golf, but i like and respect Tiger.

but this is weird.