Golfer Tiger Woods lingering and meandering towards death

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You have to think if his late father Earl were alive he's say to his son, "go out there and be a man."

ya really, nut up dude

i honestly have more respect for athletes who are alcoholics and wife beaters and own it,

than somebody who spends all his time polishing his saintly image, when we all know, nobody is that perfect.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
NOW it makes sense:
Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV

....We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club. ....​

Unless he told the doctors at the hospital I don't know how they got this, since he didn't make any statements.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
...the Florida Highway patrol unlimited funds, even more than Tiger has in his bank account. They will dig up dirt like drug prescriptions for pain killers and other women he's had affairs with until his squeaky clean image is in tatters.

Let's see if he flies out to Thousand Oaks, California and the Sherwood Country Club for the Chevron World Challenge invitational. My guess is it will be impossible to insulate him from reporter's questions and fans yelling "how's Rachel Uchitel while he's swinging a driver. That will really make him cuss. :crazy2:

lol...yeah. No doubt they'll spend plenty of your tax dollars trying to figure out a way to press criminal charges against Wood's hellish assault on that poor defenseless fire hydrant.

Hell. Wasn't as if he'd only dressed up in a tux, crashed a government affair, and criminally trespassed on government property for the sole purpose of later reaping financial gain from it.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
timeout...
the same number of fucking ppl who buy all his fucking products with his name, or that he endorses.

it's the same celebrity that he gets hundreds of millions in endorsements and notoriety that allow ppl to ask simple questions... you're damn right they can.

poor Eldrick... the hot scourned Swede ain't that fun, it seems.

he fucked up... and whatever PR agent/firm he has, should be fired.

What amazes me is the number of people who seem to think they have a right to know why the guy left his home at 2 in the morning. Hey can they get fuckin' life already??

I wouldn't have offered any explanation either. Well, no, not exactly. I probably would've told 'em a) I wanted to go out and take a shit in the woods, or b) mistook my dick for the shift and lost control, or c) had to swerve to avoid hittin' yer mammy,
or....

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
timeout...
the same number of fucking ppl who buy all his fucking products with his name, or that he endorses.

it's the same celebrity that he gets hundreds of millions in endorsements and notoriety that allow ppl to ask simple questions... you're damn right they can.

poor Eldrick... the hot scourned Swede ain't that fun, it seems.

he fucked up... and whatever PR agent/firm he has, should be fired.

I disagree. I don't believe celebrity gives people the right to know any more about a person's private life than what that person chooses to disclose.

He has the right to not to spill his guts about his personal affairs, and last I looked no one was twisting anyone's arm to buy his products or not. Fuck 'em.

D_Stanford Dedwillie III

Just Browsing
Media
I disagree. I don't believe celebrity gives people the right to know any more about a person's private life than what that person chooses to disclose.

He has the right to not to spill his guts about his personal affairs, and last I looked no one was twisting anyone's arm to buy his products or not. Fuck 'em.

I understand your point, but if you're going to have your face plastered all over everything - billboards, clothes, equipment, commercials, etc. - you are inviting attention and curiousity and to assume anything less would be naive.

In my opinion, there is absolutely no doubt that his old lady went apeshit on him. Here's a former model that just squeezed out her 2nd child. She's going to be sensitive about her body/level of attraction, etc.

The guy was running around jumping into his car without even putting shoes on. My guess is that he was looking in the mirror as she was chasing the vehicle and he just ran off the road.

Years of dating women that had psycho episodes....I consider myself an expert on this subject.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I agree up to a point. Everyone has the right to privacy, but if someone pushes themselves into the public eye, they shouldn't be surprised if people want to know what they're up to.

It's not as if he's the first celebrity anything like this has ever happened to. Unless he's hopelessly naive, he had to know that anything worthy of gossip or scandal would be instant headline news. It's part of being famous. If you don't want people to know your business or to stick their noses into your private life, stay out of the limelight. If you step into the limelight, be prepared for intrusions into your private life. It's a bit like the police caution.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is getting worse...one of the women (the "reality" TV star) who alleged an affair with him has released the audio of a voicemail he left.

i just heard it

http://www.fox2now.com/news/wjw-tigerwoodsallegedmistressjaimeegrubbs,0,5158447.story

(click on the video)

this is disgraceful...

i am not suggesting adultery is right, but the media are, as usual, vile vultures, as are the women like this girl who obviously saved all his texts and messages...for one reason...to make money off it later...

and i bet you we will see her selling her story all over the place pretty damn soon, (she already seems to have done it with USweekly) and in TV interviews in all the usual places, then of course, photo shoots and then episodes of reality TV and who knows what else...

people's sex lives, even those of celebrities are their own business.

cannot believe how the media encourages this and supports this type of trash.

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
poor Tiger...:frown1:

just been forced to admit the affairs and face public humiliation for himself and his family in this statement.

"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.

But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don't share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one's own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.
Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult.
I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology."

obviously this was his fault, but this despicable public airing of people's sex lives is vile...this did not used to happen a couple of decades ago. the media had some semblance of decency regarding people's personal lives.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When are people going to just accept this is how the world is, and the only thing that's wrong is trying to make human nature conform to flawed dogma?

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When are people going to just accept this is how the world is, and the only thing that's wrong is trying to make human nature conform to flawed dogma?

Yep. He turns out to be just a guy after all, one with a fairly good golf swing and an apparent weakness for hot looking women.

Not that I'm defending cheating. What I'm suggesting is that he, like most of us (humans at least) also has the propensity to fuck up. Big whoop. To the best of my knowledge his bio reads "golfer". Not saint, not even boy scout.

And yes, fame has its costs and the glare of the media spotlight is one of them. They will want to know everything there is to know about you.

I just don't believe it's their right to know.

a peaceful person i am, but when it comes to media sources, all i can say is FUCK THEM ALL!!! i can not stand the media and what they rpeort to be as "true", they are all liars and scumbags!!! :)

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

obviously this was his fault, but this despicable public airing of people's sex lives is vile...this did not used to happen a couple of decades ago. the media had some semblance of decency regarding people's personal lives.

On the contrary Flashy. Gutter journalism was just as prevalent then as it is now (as in the Sun and News of the World for example).

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

just been forced to admit the affairs and face public humiliation for himself and his family in this statement.

Similar to the entire Lambert matter, this is merely a part of yellow journalism which has been around for ages. There's always been some level of the media going after certain individuals, while others were left untouched.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
On the contrary Flashy. Gutter journalism was just as prevalent then as it is now (as in the Sun and News of the World for example).
As prevalent? I'm not sure, dreamer.
It reaches more of the mainstream outlets than it used to, and most of those are available pretty continuously, through 24-hour TV news shows and on the Internet.
And then there are the gutter-dedicated websites such as Perez Hilton's.
It's all just a click away.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i'm not suggesting it didn't exist, but the technology did not exist at the time to allow for the mass garbage and viciousness of today...

there were no blogs, websites, gossip shows, gossip networks etc...

the instantaneous nature of cell phone cameras, the internet, 24-7 cable has allowed it to virtually explode, wheras it used to be confined to a rather small little area of sleaze...celebrity news and adultery etc. would never be seen on reputable news programs etc.

sure, there were always the sleazy newspaper gossip columnist going back a ways, but there simply was not a big enough medium, to collect, and distribute as instaneously as there is today...and frankly, it is vile, IMO.

among the worst is the hunting of the children/babies of celebrities.

there truly needs to be a law against allowing paparazzi to photograph and the news show/blogs/websites/gossip mags, to publish those photos of the children of celebrities, unless that celeb gives their express written consent.

there is no crime in purveying the vile filth and lies about celebs personal lives, but placing bounties on the heads of children is frankly, disgusting, and should be criminal IMO