Gone to 80%/20% straight/gay

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi all, didn't know quite where this belonged so I shoved it on this thread.

I've gone from 90% straight 10% gay to 80%/20% today. Not really sure why, just feels more accurate. Not really sure what it means yet though, feels a bit uncomfortable in some ways, like I've been trying to resist it.

Not that I'm gay, bi max. And the whole physical side doesn't appeal to me much either, but apart from that, I definately prefer the personalities of more camp guys and feel I fit in a lot better.

Always learning I guess.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You were apparently burned by a girl so it's natural to gravitate towards men at this point. Don't worry about it, either way do what you want. Chances are it will shift and change as time goes on. Dont be so quick to label yourself.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've sort of known this for a while, like I said, feels like I've been resisting it more than anything.

Thanks for the support by the way seaside :)

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sometimes it's not worth it to worry about the percentages. Just have fun with whomever you decide to hang out or have sex with. The less you worry about it, the more you become aware of exactly what makes you happy.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I show a 50%/50%, but it flutuates from one side to the other...and has done so all of my life. I don't believe in lables, for they can never be completely correct when BI is in the works.

And, I not even sure it is a good indicator for all of those who think of themselves....completely straight or completely gay.

Don't sweat it, Jonsey....just let your life go where it goes. Be
happy and never hurt anyone!

Good luck.....and enjoy!

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I use it as an ode to a place I used to model for in Honolulu. It was called 80% straight. I consider myself very much heterosexual but learned when I was modeling and dancing (exotic dancer) that I got just as turned on when a gay man enjoyed my show as when an woman did. I am comfortable showing off and enjoy letting anyone watch and remain very much in control of whom I may sleep with.

For me I think it symbolizes my openness and acceptances of all. It also makes it fun in the Video Chat room too as I will perform my solo performance for anyone who wishes to watch.

So I wouldn’t get to hung up on the breakdown of your sexuality unless you truly have on just enjoy the site and life in general and as long as you practice safe sex and don’t kiss and tell it is for no one else to know or judge!

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally I use it as an ode to a place I used to model for in Honolulu. It was called 80% straight. I consider myself very much heterosexual but learned when I was modeling and dancing (exotic dancer) that I got just as turned on when a gay man enjoyed my show as when an woman did. I am comfortable showing off and enjoy letting anyone watch and remain very much in control of whom I may sleep with.

For me I think it symbolizes my openness and acceptances of all. It also makes it fun in the Video Chat room too as I will perform my solo performance for anyone who wishes to watch.

So I wouldn’t get to hung up on the breakdown of your sexuality unless you truly have on just enjoy the site and life in general and as long as you practice safe sex and don’t kiss and tell it is for no one else to know or judge!
I think this is most relevent to me. I do feel a lot more comfortable in those kind of situations.

Don't get me wrong I was trying to label myself I just used the % metre as an indicator everybody might understand. I'm just exploring the idea.

secondbest69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well your young and hot don't worry if you feel that you have gone 90-10 to 80-20 enjoy your life and find out what makes you happy not what others think life is short ... i was in my late 20's b4 i started to find what made me happy and i'm kind of sad about it.my son asked me if i thought it was wrong that he like looking at guys cocks he was turned on by the guy just the cock i told him not to worry about me or anyone just be happy in life......

swiss_stallion

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As others has posted before, don't try to label yourself. Sexuality and vibrations between human beeings are so colorful and different. There are no matching labels for it! I say about myself that i'm beeing totaly gay. But there where Girls from time to time who turned me hot and I also had several hot dreams about having sex with girls. I once had a MMF experience and it was hot! I mean, the sex was hot, but I'm feeling lot more comfortable beeing with a guy when it comes to relationships. Don't know why. Growing older helped me a lot not to define me over my sexuality. I am what i am. You are what you are. And thats unique in the hole world. So there is only one label who fits you! Its the Label "ME"!

Don't be scared about what you feel as long as it dosen't hurt anyone.

You talk about what you feel and thats important! Don't let it be a silent fight inside your heart eating your soul! Talk with people you trust and you like to share your life with. Be honest. Be yourself!

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Congratulations! You have taken an important first step in admitting to yourself that there is that "other side" to your sexuality.

I am an old guy but I do remember that first time when I experienced that other side. My teen partner and I agreed that the sex was natural and seemed so right.

We wanted to continue our journey on that side. The relationship lasted through to graduation from high school.

We still meet occasionally and recall that wonderful time. We agree that discovering that we were loving and lovable to each other has had lasting effect through our long lives. We haven't had sex together since June 1941 but the love that prompted that sex and made it so meaningful to us has remained.

Milkdud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its simple, live ya life, dont think so much as what a person has, but rather who they are. The world could end tommorrow whats it matter what your sexuality is, have fun with it.

powdersnow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's okay.. don't over think it :) and don't ask about opinions :D everybody have different suggestions of their own. and those could mix up your mind and how you feel..
just listen to your gut I say