Gone to the dogs.

welch84115: First time poster. I've read the old Lpsg and the new one the last couple of days. I feel like i know you all so well. So i will try to particapte in as many topics as possible. sorry most wont be this long. Any way i have a weird confession to make. I get off to the fact that my penis is bigger then my Great Danes massive meat. Any else think it is odd and should i tell my wife?

welch

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by welch84115@Jun 1 2004, 10:40 PM
I get off to the fact that my penis is bigger then my Great Danes massive meat. Any else think it is odd and should i tell my wife? welch
Some things you just shouldn't tell your wife...or maybe even us :lol: However, animal humane may be a little interested :p ;)

welch84115: I wanna thank you all for your fast replies. Iam sorry if i offended anyone. Ill keep the F%^ed up shit to myself.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, this really isn't the place for it, but on a more serious note, don't keep fucked up shit to yourself. Talk to a close friend, someone you trust, or if you don't have one you'd like to share it with, consider a counsellor. It's a bad idea to let things fester.