Gonna give this a try

Demon7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone, just want to post my embark into this strenghtening and possible growth program. I had learned about this years ago but had too many unanswered questions that I quickly abandoned the program. After reading about 62 pages on this section I am still a bit weary but trust in what most have posted on here. I gotta admit BigAl has a great approach and awesome info so I'm tryin this and will ask a few questions to clear up a few things.

First off I think I am average but would certainly appreciate a bigger cock and amaze my partner. Currently I measure 5" length x 4" girth flacid and grow to 6.5x5 fully erect. I don't think it's so bad but. Nonetheless would like to make some realistic gains.

Anyways, I read that a lot of folks obtain an erection from jelquing. I am a bit perplexed because I have the opposite effect. I have a hard time staying semi erect so is that an issue? I don't have weaker erections per se. Being 30 hasn't really slowed me down.

Next question, is sex recommended or ok to engage in after a workout? I must admit sex feels awesome after a workout almost want to say I'm addicted lol but yea I read where people tend to give a few hours of rest in between.

Finally, what is a good workout routine? So far I have tried different amounts of reps, staying within safety zone. Different grip strength etc testing as to what kind of force I should use or what actually provides the effect I aim for. I had some vigRx remaining and tried jelquing with that and managed to get a great workout and til now no injuries or red spots.

So I look forward to seeing some gains and appreciateany help along the way. I have pix of my cock to postas before and after just need to learn how to upload. Thx anyways

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everyone, just want to post my embark into this strenghtening and possible growth program. I had learned about this years ago but had too many unanswered questions that I quickly abandoned the program. After reading about 62 pages on this section I am still a bit weary but trust in what most have posted on here. I gotta admit BigAl has a great approach and awesome info so I'm tryin this and will ask a few questions to clear up a few things.

First off I think I am average but would certainly appreciate a bigger cock and amaze my partner. Currently I measure 5" length x 4" girth flacid and grow to 6.5x5 fully erect. I don't think it's so bad but. Nonetheless would like to make some realistic gains.

You're actually above average in size, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to go from "big" to "huge".

Anyways, I read that a lot of folks obtain an erection from jelquing. I am a bit perplexed because I have the opposite effect. I have a hard time staying semi erect so is that an issue? I don't have weaker erections per se. Being 30 hasn't really slowed me down.

There are ways to counter this- a light massage when your erection starts to subside, using a cock ring, and maybe a bit of pre-workout stimulation prior to your session will help. As you gain control from using exercises like the Stop and Start, this should cease to be an issue.

Next question, is sex recommended or ok to engage in after a workout? I must admit sex feels awesome after a workout almost want to say I'm addicted lol but yea I read where people tend to give a few hours of rest in between.

Sex and PE go very well together. I don't think there's anything wrong with having sex after PE, and PE should not interfere with your sex life.

Finally, what is a good workout routine? So far I have tried different amounts of reps, staying within safety zone. Different grip strength etc testing as to what kind of force I should use or what actually provides the effect I aim for. I had some vigRx remaining and tried jelquing with that and managed to get a great workout and til now no injuries or red spots.

So I look forward to seeing some gains and appreciateany help along the way. I have pix of my cock to postas before and after just need to learn how to upload. Thx anyways

Have you checked out the Basic Routine?

Demon7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey BigAl thanks a lot for the advice I will do my best to follow the basic routine and chart my progress. For sure going into it, I can feel better and harder erections which really brings me back to younger years.

I have to admit I never thought the size was big n considering I'm quite scrawny the proportion just didn't fit me but nonetheless if I make any gains I will bevery happy but for sure the stronger erections make great for motivation.

Demon7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jus to update, going on 3rd week and took measurements today haven't noticed any gains but have noticed better erections.

I can't post pix as my iPhone is pathetic n I think I need to upload em to a different website first so I'll do thy when I get a pc that works.

My current routine is one day workout for about 30 minutes or more including warmups, then about 300 reps. Then rest for one day. I use cocoa butter cream not sure if that matters. Anyways should I do a different routine maybe daily or continue as I currently am?

Last edited:

Demon7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey fellow PE'rs just updating my progress. So far it's been a little over two months. So far my routine consists of one day on and one day off. Doing 3 sets of aprox 100 reps. Only noticeable gains have been a better erection. Harder and damm awesome angle. Been about 15 years haven't seen my erection so high.
My question so far is regarding the jelq. I have been trying a few different ways to see what relatively works. I bring this up because as I've read thus far, blood flow is dire for pe. So in doing the jelq with an "ok" sign around my penis I can do a few reps and quickly lose all signs of mild to any erection. So I have tried a 1/2 "ok" sign basically pinching the midsection of my shaft and still being able to force blood into the shaft. So does this form promise any possible gains? I can surely hold blood n push more blood in the entire area. I can notice my penis get bulged and look bigger but it's only while milking. Afterwards all returns to normal.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My question so far is regarding the jelq. I have been trying a few different ways to see what relatively works. I bring this up because as I've read thus far, blood flow is dire for pe. So in doing the jelq with an "ok" sign around my penis I can do a few reps and quickly lose all signs of mild to any erection. So I have tried a 1/2 "ok" sign basically pinching the midsection of my shaft and still being able to force blood into the shaft. So does this form promise any possible gains? I can surely hold blood n push more blood in the entire area. I can notice my penis get bulged and look bigger but it's only while milking. Afterwards all returns to normal.

This is a common phenomenon- the key is to continue doing the jelq as described to get full benefits from it. It may take some time, but eventually your penis will adapt to the exercise (plus you'll develop better control too).

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keep the updates coming mate, i'm a similar size and would love to hear about your results

Demon7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No problem will do. Sorry I don't do em weekly but since this is a long term exercise I find it better to take periodical measurements. So far I gotten surprising compliments so ego boost like crazy haha. But seriously noticeable difference is the erection angle and firmness