Gonna take a gamble on sizegenetics

dur

Experimental Member
Media
I've been lurking this site for the past couple of years now. In that time I've become somewhat fascinated (obsessed?) with penis enlargement. Now, I'll admit I don't rock a big swangin' thang like most of the guys on here do, but I feel like if I could at least approach that territory, it would be a huge confidence boost for me. I've been using a pump sparingly for the past six months and while it has resulted in sturdier erections and more pleasurable orgasms, there hasn't been much in the way of permanent growth. That's why I've decided to give SizeGenetics a try. I've dug up several stories on SizeGenetics ranging from "it really works" to "total scam", and I know when it comes to penis enlargement, the latter is usually true, but I feel like I don't have much to lose.

My current size is pretty much the definition of "average" (5.7 x 4.2) or maybe even slightly below, but if this works and I stay committed, I don't think it would be unreasonable to achieve around 7 x 5 within a year, based on the results that I've read about. I hope to provide monthly updates on my progress with pictorial evidence, and hopefully instill some confidence in other people who are looking to achieve the same goal that I am. In the meantime, here's a couple of pics of what I'm starting out with. I feel that aesthetically it's a good looking cock, but it just needs that extra boost to really make it beautiful. Feel free to comment, encourage, or make fun of my small dick as you please. Also, apologies for crappy webcam photos.

Attachments

jpiggly

Experimental Member
Media
Its rellly about developing a relationship with yourself through meditation, music, religion, or a woman or partner you love. Those are the best ways.

Marcd86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Awesome man, please keep us updated. I myself am interested in starting PE myself. Was looking into getting a pump soon. Never even heard of this sizegenetics until this thread. After a quick lookup I can't find any authentic reviews of the product. Only like 5 different 'reviews' all using the same before and after pics lol. No choice but to be skeptical. I'll definitely keep following this thread as long as you keep updating. I will hop on the train for sure if this turns out to be legit.