Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got diagnosed with Gonorrhea from a sex party we had, sadly not sure who I got it from... :( Received my shot yesterday and some pills to take, hoping it will all be over in about a week. The weird thing was that I had none of the normal symptoms. Other than fever and abdominal pain and anal itching as well as diarrhea. Have any of you ever experienced this ? Would like to hear your story.

Just got diagnosed with Gonorrhea from a sex party we had, sadly not sure who I got it from... :( Received my shot yesterday and some pills to take, hoping it will all be over in about a week. The weird thing was that I had none of the normal symptoms. Other than fever and abdominal pain and anal itching as well as diarrhea. Have any of you ever experienced this ? Would like to hear your story.
You are a very lucky boy, and I hope you realize it. Hope you get well soon, and then take better care of yourself.

Well, it could have been worse, for you and the rest of your life.

Reactions: BBB2.5

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You need to be far more careful.

An antibiotic resistant strain has been created then set loose on the unsuspecting public. If yours is clearing up pretty quickly, then there's nothing to worry about.

I've heard horror stories about what happens to guys if left untreated.

Reactions: 950483 and BBB2.5
D

deleted136887

Hate to be a party pooper...
Was in the merchant marine 80s and 90s...
South America awesome!!!
And then that sail home.3 weeks.
mr Mate!!!
Wtf is happening with my cock!?
Ah lecky...thats whats known as je clap.
wanna fuck?
There is a price to pay.
so good thing HIV was a younster then.
count yourself lucky take care....

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am getting better, thank you all well wishes. . From what I have read condoms are not 100 % effective against transmission. It is transmitted from skin to skin, not fluid.

This is from the CDC : Gonorrhea is transmitted through sexual contact with the penis, vagina, mouth, or anus of an infected partner. Ejaculation does not have to occur for gonorrhea to be transmitted or acquired.

This was something we had never tried before and yes, it was fun, at the time one really does not think of getting an STD.... most of the guys at our party where HIV + like ourselves. It was a risk for all of us, and we did use protection. Our doctor told us that many people do NOT even know they have it, and show zero signs they have it. Lesson learned.... never to be repeated.

An antibiotic resistant strain has been created then set loose on the unsuspecting public. If yours is clearing up pretty quickly, then there's nothing to worry about.

Yes. They call it "super gonorrhea". Doesn't sound all that splendid to me.

OP, can't you just read a book, or go for a walk, or do some baking? Why not give the gonorrhea std parties a rest for a while? :D. There is more to life than that is all I'm saying.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If it's your intention to assert that the strain's creation and introduction into the population were intentional, you should provide documentation (PROOF) or retract yourstatement and apologize.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OP, can't you just read a book, or go for a walk, or do some baking? Why not give the gonorrhea std parties a rest for a while? :D. There is more to life than that is all I'm saying.
Not even worthy of a reply.....

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Regular testing should be part of every person with an active sex life. Glad you caught it quickly. I got routine testing recently and was told about how the shot and pills combo is the last arsenal available for gonorrhea. It has mutated to become resistant to everything that has been used in the past and once it becomes resistant to the current treatment, it will not be treatable until something new is invented. Scary. Even more scary are all the guys in their 20s these days renouncing condoms completely because they are on Prep. I agree with the above poster that the days of condom use are far from over.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Listen guys, he's a big boy and he can make his own choices. I see no reason to get shamey about it.

OP, per your original question: The symptoms you list are not atypical for gonorrhoea. People can exhibit all, none, or some variation of the symptoms after contracting it. I'm glad you caught it early, and didn't end up with the nasty antibiotic-resistant stuff!

All that said, condoms are absolutely effective in preventing gonorrhoea transmission. I think what you read may have been poorly written, OP? Transmission of semen is not necessary to transmit gonorrhoea, true - it can also be transmitted by other genital fluids (not skin-to-skin contact). So condoms do indeed provide a significant barrier to transmission.

Reactions: lgtrmusr

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Listen guys, he's a big boy and he can make his own choices. I see no reason to get shamey about it.

OP, per your original question: The symptoms you list are not atypical for gonorrhoea. People can exhibit all, none, or some variation of the symptoms after contracting it. I'm glad you caught it early, and didn't end up with the nasty antibiotic-resistant stuff!

All that said, condoms are absolutely effective in preventing gonorrhoea transmission. I think what you read may have been poorly written, OP? Transmission of semen is not necessary to transmit gonorrhoea, true - it can also be transmitted by other genital fluids (not skin-to-skin contact). So condoms do indeed provide a significant barrier to transmission.
I do not disagree with you about the use of condoms. Anything that can add some sort of protection should be used. Which we did use at the party. As for what I posted about from the CDC... Perhaps you are correct with how it was written. Thank you for your input on the symptoms. We both gave taken the shot and pill cocktail. It seems to be working. I did catch it early. Only I got it, my husband tested negative. We both were treated and are doing much better.
Thank you

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not disagree with you about the use of condoms. Anything that can add some sort of protection should be used. Which we did use at the party. As for what I posted about from the CDC... Perhaps you are correct with how it was written. Thank you for your input on the symptoms. We both gave taken the shot and pill cocktail. It seems to be working. I did catch it early. Only I got it, my husband tested negative. We both were treated and are doing much better.
Thank you

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better - and sorry if I misconstrued your words.

Here's hoping the next party doesn't end with any undesired hangover. :)

Reactions: Gelflingfay

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If it's your intention to assert that the strain's creation and introduction into the population were intentional, you should provide documentation (PROOF) or retract yourstatement and apologize.

Yeah. Right. It's not likely there's going to be incriminating papers lying around somewhere for your convenience. But then Big Pharma has been known to get careless and leave them lying around now and then. And I'm not about to apologize for something I know to be true.

For example: ADD and ADHD. Totally made up by Big Pharma to sell you more drugs that you never needed. But Big Pharma convinced you it's a real thing. Also, the HIV tests? NONE of them work. The inventor even admitted this and it has already been proven in 2 court cases. So HOW MANY people were told they have AIDS when they never did? And that's another thing. Those AIDS drugs? All are re-purposed cancer drugs. And these drugs give you all the symptoms of AIDS. How convenient.

The H1N1 virus? What is it now? H4N17? And you really don't think Big Pharma experiments and releases these things to sell more drugs and vaccines?? They are literally in the business to make you a lifelong customer at the expense of your health.

Even the CDC admits that the "super gonorrhea" is resistant to 8 commonly used antibiotics. If left unchecked in the wild, (that's us) it *MIGHT* become resistant to *MAYBE* 2 antibiotics, but highly unlikely. There's no way even in thousands of years that it will become resistant to 8 or more suddenly. That just doesn't happen unless you purposely expose the disease to all 8 (or more) at once. That's just logic right there.

The first case I read about it, several people in Hawaii were the first to get it. Wish i could find it now because it was an interesting read. But anyway, poke around the CDC website here and see if you can get through all their doublespeak. (unless they've taken all the relevant pages down again which they do a lot)

http://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/default.htm

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. Right. It's not likely there's going to be incriminating papers lying around somewhere for your convenience. But then Big Pharma has been known to get careless and leave them lying around now and then. And I'm not about to apologize for something I know to be true.

For example: ADD and ADHD. Totally made up by Big Pharma to sell you more drugs that you never needed. But Big Pharma convinced you it's a real thing. Also, the HIV tests? NONE of them work. The inventor even admitted this and it has already been proven in 2 court cases. So HOW MANY people were told they have AIDS when they never did? And that's another thing. Those AIDS drugs? All are re-purposed cancer drugs. And these drugs give you all the symptoms of AIDS. How convenient.

The H1N1 virus? What is it now? H4N17? And you really don't think Big Pharma experiments and releases these things to sell more drugs and vaccines?? They are literally in the business to make you a lifelong customer at the expense of your health.

Even the CDC admits that the "super gonorrhea" is resistant to 8 commonly used antibiotics. If left unchecked in the wild, (that's us) it *MIGHT* become resistant to *MAYBE* 2 antibiotics, but highly unlikely. There's no way even in thousands of years that it will become resistant to 8 or more suddenly. That just doesn't happen unless you purposely expose the disease to all 8 (or more) at once. That's just logic right there.

The first case I read about it, several people in Hawaii were the first to get it. Wish i could find it now because it was an interesting read. But anyway, poke around the CDC website here and see if you can get through all their doublespeak. (unless they've taken all the relevant pages down again which they do a lot)

Rumors and conspiracy theories...you're a dupe.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/default.htm