Good blog devoted to thick ones.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
A great subject unfortunately there are no vids on this blog,

Seems unfair to direct traffic to a picture site and post the link in the gay vids thread

Please make amends with posting some links thnks

Small28

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A great subject unfortunately there are no vids on this blog,

Seems unfair to direct traffic to a picture site and post the link in the gay vids thread

Please make amends with posting some links thnks

Um this isn't a "gay v ids thread". It's a "gay adult websites thread". Feel free to post something yourself rather than criticizing others.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Um this isn't a "gay v ids thread". It's a "gay adult websites thread". Feel free to post something yourself rather than criticizing others.

You are right it is a gay adult websites forum but your response indicates you taking it as a personal criticism and easy to interpret as flaming.

Im just warning others as your posting did not make it clear that your linking to a picture site which I find particularly odd.

Personally I think its a waste of time and despite what you say my views on your post as a viewer must count just as much as yours when you decide to post.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tommiet,

Thanks for that clip. Were you referring to Ryan's dick as super thick or the other guy's dick? Both were pretty think and juicy!

Small28

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are right it is a gay adult websites forum but your response indicates you taking it as a personal criticism and easy to interpret as flaming.

Im just warning others as your posting did not make it clear that your linking to a picture site which I find particularly odd.

Personally I think its a waste of time and despite what you say my views on your post as a viewer must count just as much as yours when you decide to post.

Whatever. Do you not have anything better to do than comment on things you think are "odd"? What in the world is "odd" about linking to an adult site about big penises...on an adult site about big penises?

If you don't have anything constructive (or interesting or coherent) to say, why say anything?