good buddy who is small?

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My best friend is a nearly 300 pound six foot plus guy. (I'm a 129 pounds and barely 5'7"). Shaved head, looks "intimidating" most people think it's a wonder we're friends, but he's a cool guy.

We only know each other's penii through reputation. He knows I'm bigger than average, I know he's smaller than average (though it doesn't keep his girlfriend from loving and fawning over his cock... she's waxed lyrical about it)

Anyways... I know it's a err bone of contention.

Whenever I complain about something his comeback is

"WELL, you've got a bigger penis than me, so stop complaining!"

to which I reply

"So what? I haven't even got to use it yet, so it barely matters..."

I remember once at a party at his place, we were all going to whip it out and compare, except he purposely left me out of the comparo. His exact words:

"Your penis is NOT coming in my house!!!" (he was a bit drunk

my response

"My penis already is in your house, dude"

"Well, it's not coming out of your pants..."

I knew he was uncomfortable so out of respect for him I sat it out. His girlfriend tried to convince him he was being ridiculous, til I stopped her. There was no need (she seemed to want to see my cock... she was the one who brought up the cock competition in the first place) He later told me he never wanted to hear anything about my cock, or any comparisons between my cock and any other cock through which he might learn exactly how mine compares to his

And he still can get worked up about it. Really the guy is a better human being than me in every respect, but it's odd that he somehow feels me to be a "threat". Guy's got a great girlfriend, job, future... whereas I'm on shaky ground and have never had anyone show any affection to me at all, and he still finds something to be jealous of.

I'm really sorry he found out (a mutual friend of ours asked to see my piece and reported back to him, which is how he learned)

Which reminds me I should quit whipping out and showing people who aren't going to do something to it to make it err... fit back in my pants.

Slade

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Most of my friends are around avg size in the dick department. Of my three best friends (we've been buds since high school), one is avg sized (about three inches when he's soft, about 6 hard), and two are bigger (one looks to be almost 10", but very thin shaft and almost no head, and the other's about 8.5" by 5" -- both of these guys hang about 6").

We played baseball and soccer together and rowed crew, used to hang out at each other's houses and go skinny-dipping together, and none of us is at all modest about stripping naked and showing what we have. (I'm the only one who's uncut.) Sometimes, when we'd get stoned or drunk, if there were no girls around, we'd masturbate each other, just being friends. My one friend who's the smallest (he's also the shortest at 5'6", and about 135 lbs) sucked me a few times, (we'd just gotten high in his bedroom -- he always had the best grass, and his parents apparently never learned what marijuana smelled like) just 'cause he said he wanted to know what it felt like to have a guy cum in his mouth.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
danglybanger said:
My best friend is a nearly 300 pound six foot plus guy. (I'm a 129 pounds and barely 5'7"). Shaved head, looks "intimidating" most people think it's a wonder we're friends, but he's a cool guy.

Whenever I complain about something his comeback is

"WELL, you've got a bigger penis than me, so stop complaining!"

Guy's got a great girlfriend, job, future... whereas I'm on shaky ground and have never had anyone show any affection to me at all, and he still finds something to be jealous of.
Slade

You may not have had sex but you've been shown big time love and affection. That guy loves you as his friend. Count yourself truly blessed.

Maybe the two of you can be supportive of each other and help each other to grow.
It isn't the size of vehicle, bank account, muscles or genitals that make the man. If you feel down, work on yourself. Work on getting an education, better job, something that will make your life happier.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
danglybanger said:
I remember once at a party at his place, we were all going to whip it out and compare, except he purposely left me out of the comparo. His exact words:

"Your penis is NOT coming in my house!!!" (he was a bit drunk

my response

"My penis already is in your house, dude"

"Well, it's not coming out of your pants..."

I knew he was uncomfortable so out of respect for him I sat it out. His girlfriend tried to convince him he was being ridiculous, til I stopped her. There was no need (she seemed to want to see my cock... she was the one who brought up the cock competition in the first place) He later told me he never wanted to hear anything about my cock, or any comparisons between my cock and any other cock through which he might learn exactly how mine compares to his

And he still can get worked up about it. Really the guy is a better human being than me in every respect, but it's odd that he somehow feels me to be a "threat". Guy's got a great girlfriend, job, future... whereas I'm on shaky ground and have never had anyone show any affection to me at all, and he still finds something to be jealous of.

I'm really sorry he found out (a mutual friend of ours asked to see my piece and reported back to him, which is how he learned)

Which reminds me I should quit whipping out and showing people who aren't going to do something to it to make it err... fit back in my pants.

Slade

Well, I would not want to embarrass a good friend in front of his girl friend. That is something friends do not do. If he knew you were larger, he was right in refusing to go along. If it was a guys thing, it is up to the individual to participate , but, in front of the girls, that would be stupid.
Would you like to be with your GF, and, having a guy w a larger cock show off??
Not interested.
If you want to be his friend, you better not subject him to such humilliation.
I would never take part in something like that, between guys, or w my GF. I would not be interested in humilliating guys with a smaller cock. And, I would not be interested in seing a bigger cock, much less, in the company of my GF.
What productive situation could arise from having your GF see a friend of yours that is larger??
that would be self sabotaging. Like lining up my GF with a bunch of other girls, and subject her to a "pussy"competition

I would never do that to a friend that is smaller, to show mine off in front of his GF......that is sick, and mean.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am large and a good friend who I usually work out with is much smaller. It has never been an issue between us. He is far more comfortable nude than I am. He always played team sports and it has never caused any friction between us.
There has only been one instance when it had an effect on a relationship and it was with a very close friend. He no longer talks about sex and where he used to be real cocky about his size (he is about average and for some reason he thought I was smaller than average) he no longer is. Our day to day relationship is pretty much unaffected, he just avoids certain subjects and out of respect I do as well.

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
pichulon said:
I would never do that to a friend that is smaller, to show mine off in front of his GF......that is sick, and mean.
uhh... that's why I didn't. Did you read? It wasn't my idea to do that. It was his girlfriend's.

Like I said, I really wish word hadn't "gotten out" about my penis that made him insecure, and that made his girlfriend want to see it so much.

Slade