Good bye for while

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm now in a personal search . New events in my life forced me to rethink my life. I just wanted to say see ya later to my " lpsg" friends .

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
really? aww, you're one of my favorite posters! well, i hope everything goes well with your search, and i hope that nothing painful or negative caused this....

anways, see you later.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Take Care. I hope you find what you need in life, and that it takes you to a great place.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bye Hung David. I was wondering where you were too. I always enjoyed your threads and posts too. I remember the ladies public bathroom thread. You said that you were an assistent shift manager at the store you work at and you said the ladies restrooms were always pretty bad. Did that situation ever improve? I remember suggesting putting more or bigger trash cans in the ladies bathrooms. Or emptying them more often. Ladies restrooms collect a lot of trash. (Female products, diapers, wipes, pull ups) and there's a lot more traffic going on in there with young kids and potty training and mom's paranoid about germs from toilet seats so they teach the kids to not sit on the toilet seat.....so the kids continue it on their own....when they get the freedome to go by theirself.

Can ya tell that I have thought about the cleanliness of ladies bathrooms since that thread?

Good luck on your quest! I will miss you around here!

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bye Hung David. I was wondering where you were too. I always enjoyed your threads and posts too. I remember the ladies public bathroom thread. You said that you were an assistent shift manager at the store you work at and you said the ladies restrooms were always pretty bad. Did that situation ever improve? I remember suggesting putting more or bigger trash cans in the ladies bathrooms. Or emptying them more often. Ladies restrooms collect a lot of trash. (Female products, diapers, wipes, pull ups) and there's a lot more traffic going on in there with young kids and potty training and mom's paranoid about germs from toilet seats so they teach the kids to not sit on the toilet seat.....so the kids continue it on their own....when they get the freedome to go by theirself.

Can ya tell that I have thought about the cleanliness of ladies bathrooms since that thread?

Good luck on your quest! I will miss you around here!
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: The ladies bathrooms are always a mess . Some of my coworkers joke saying that this bathrooms should have instructions for the ladies on how to use them. This thread isn't about going forever from LPSG .
I wrote this thread to salute my friends here ( I don't know from them since several weeks ) and to say see ya later .
I will take a break from this site because of personal reasons .
Thanks everybody for your replies .