Good bye from BLKBRO

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys its been real. Take care of yourselves. I had a blast on here and I'm glad that you guys enjoy the threads.

Take care of yourselves and each other. In box me if you want to keep in touch I'll give you my IM information.

Who always brought you beef :biggrin1:

xoxoxo

BLKBRO

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guys its been real. Take care of yourselves. I had a blast on here and I'm glad that you guys enjoy the threads.

Take care of yourselves and each other. In box me if you want to keep in touch I'll give you my IM information.

Who always brought you beef :biggrin1:

xoxoxo

BLKBRO

Are you leaving the planet? :frown1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks folks. Was given a final warning due to TOS rules. I've made my mark and now I am moving on.

If you want me hit me up: bigpython4u@gmail.com

I will keep the account up and check in on time to time.
Okay that makes sense. Should have read the whole thread before my last post. I know how you feel. A lot of good people left this place a while back due to heavy moderation and some fun bantering arguing that was deemed banishable. So when all you want is kittens and rainbows and not allowing people to speak like they do in real life people leave and find other places to go.

Last edited:

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks you for your warmth, intelligence, courtesy, and generosity on this site. Men don't come like you, anymore. You are an inspiration to younger generation posters.

Episcopalian. Be blessed, stay healthy: mentally and physically and be safe!

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks folks. Was given a final warning due to TOS rules. I've made my mark and now I am moving on.

If you want me hit me up: bigpython4u@gmail.com

I will keep the account up and check in on time to time.

Sorry to hear about this, Blkbro. I really liked your contributions of black big dick guys. It seems that the powers that be are censoring material on this site more and more. It's a shame and so is your leaving. Thanks for helping make this site really great. All the best.

Last edited: