Good bye

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Knockernail, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

1:05 am. Sunday.

I´m going to bed, but before i would like to say a pair of things. I´m tired and probably (surely) i´ll type it bad.

I joined in LPSG.org in December. I knew about this board through a spanish car site. I was happy then, i needed no other thing, i could talk about my car and my cock, more than what a man can desire :tongue:. I had a little knowledge of english (much less than now, incredible!) and started to enjoy.

I used to visit the chatroom, where SynSatiable always has been willing to help me, thanks. In January i decided to post regularly. For a moment i felt inside. Some people answered my posts, some sent me PM´s. I was happy on the lpsg. I realised that you, US´ers, are pretty different than spanish, even than european. And i liked it. I have talked with people from many countries around the world, and that is great and pleasant. I have learnt about homosexuality more than in my whole lifetime. And about women, of course. And about lots of subjects.

But i think that i don´t fit. There is something bitter that i don´t like. Maybe is just in my eyes, i don´t know.

More than two years ago, i tried to stop living. I was in a hospital for two months, i was really down. Then, i decided to push bitterness away from my life "if i have to live". I have broke up with many things and many people. I want my life easy. I need my life easy. Internet has not provided me anything but upset.

Well. This is not a thread. I am not asking for responses. I am just leaving the site. I could stop entering, but i prefer say goodbye. I don´t know if anybody cares, i have been here for just four months, but i want to thank everybody the good responses i have received and good moments i have spent.

Be respectful, no one really knows the power of a word.

Be well.

Bye.

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Hurry back, buddy.

3. naughty

Gold Member

Oh please dont go! I hope I in no way contributed to your feeling like this. I have enjoyed your posts . If you do decide to go them you are going to have to give me your IM so we can continue to talk outside LPSG!

4. viking1

Gold Member

I will tell you that I care. I hate to see you leave and I am sorry you feel a
    bitterness here. I enjoyed your posts and your company on here. Hope you
    might reconsider. If not, I understand everybody is different, and not all things are for everyone. I wish you good luck, health, and may God bless you.

5. chicagosam

Gold Member

Knockernail,

Please reconsider. You have so much to offer here and you are a good man. I have been where you are, feeling awkward and not fitting in, you just need to give it time. It is one of the difficulties I have heard from most newbies, something I wish I could be part of changing for them, and why I make an effort to greet every newbie. Write for yourself and worry less about fitting in. Come here for your enjoyment, give yourself time to make friends, and enjoy the people who will come to befriend you and appreciate you. I have seen nothing but positive responses about you. If you don't like what you see, be a part of the solution to raise the level and make it better: just be your good, thoughtful, conscientious self. We need more people like you.

Again, please stay. Take some time and then make the decision. I often take time away from LPSG. It's a healthy thing to do. If you do decide to leave, I wish you all the best. I want you to know that I enjoyed interacting with you today and found you a most impressive human being. You're a good guy.

All my best,

Sam

6. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have very much enjoyed your presence here, you are an interesting and likeable person, and am sad about your deciding to leave, I hope you will reconsider. I always go and read your post when I see you have added to a thread, you would be missed.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

:flowers1:

8. Javi

Javi New Member

Antes de que te vayas, gracias por la historia de mi nombre. Me has enseñado algo!

Qué te vaya bien.

9. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    i'm sorry you feel this way...hope you stay...peace to you

10. Andresito

Andresito Member

Ok, intercambiamos opiniones en algún que otro mensaje y fueron respuestas muy positivas, de más está decir que siempre es interesante que haya otros miembros que sepan español (sobretodo debido a mis limitaciones para escribir en inglés...)

No obstante, si vos considerás que esta decisión es importante para seguir con tu vida y tener un excelente estado de salud, ¡adelante entonces amigo! O como dirían en España, ¡enhorabuena!

Que seas muy feliz, sabé que siempre vas a tener este espacio disponible para cuando quieras volver.

Un abrazo muy fuerte desde este lado del Atlántico.

Andrés.

11. BigA

BigA New Member

I don't fit here either but I keep posting nonetheless:smile:

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

I have also relished your posts and consider this a loss. You English has come a long way, I've noticed- that is a great thing to get to watch. I wish I were so bold as to attempt that on a Spanish site, but I'm not far enough along to even try it.

As you wrote of your attempted suicide, I respect your decision, only you can know what is in your own best interest. I'll just hope that the time comes when you choose to look at it differently, if that benefits you personally. You add to the diversity here like a rare and delicate flower.

13. Onslow

Gold Member

Hope that you'll see this and that will be an indication that you had a change of thoughts and decided to return.
    Clearly you fit in better than you may have believed and people obviously do care. You will be missed, just remember the main rule in life--Be good to yourself.

Now hows about you reconsider and stay?

14. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

I have enjoyed your posts in the short time that you have been here. I am sorry to see you leave, but as Mme.Z has already said, you know what is best for you. I know that this site can be a little intense and that it has it's squabbles and infighting, but overall I have found it contribute more to my life than it takes away (or else I would not be here.) I guess that about sums it up, if you feel that it is taking away from who you are or changing you into what you do not want to be then it is a good decision to leave. Please realize that even if we understand and respect your leaving, you will be missed.

15. SynSatiable69

SynSatiable69 New Member

AWWWWWWWwwww Knocker!!!!!! i have really missed ya in the chatroom since you started posting out here,,, and you are very welcome hon :smile:

i think you are a really nice guy and i always enjoyed the chat when you were there... your English is a hell of alot better than at least half of us who are natives of the language LOL i think the reason is because you are taught the more formal way where as we take up the lazy slang ways too easily :smile:

i am sorry to see you leave the site... but i do understand about leaving the negativity and bitterness behind,,, please PM me your messenger choice and user name,,, i would still like to stay in touch with you

huggggggggggggggggggggggggggs

16. invisibleman

Gold Member

Knocker--

Sometimes I have had to leave LPSG, too. I hope that you do come back. Never let stupid people and situations bring you down to quit. Take a break and come back.

Yeah, never use the internet to fill a void for love either. There are people who have good intentions, too. You need to put yourself in the wind of those people. Life is too short to be around fucked up individuals.

Suicide is never an option. Sometimes you should weather the storm to appreciate the sunshine. You aren't alone in this world. You need some better friends and better positive situations.

17. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Knocker - As someone who enjoys your posts and the Pm's we have exchanged I want to wish you well. I'm not asking you to stay as that is your decision to make but I hope you do.

If there is someone/or something negative about the site can't you avoid or ignore it or them? There are so many people here who benefit from your presence.

Hasta luego amigo.

18. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh. I'm going to miss you. Please stay........

19. dongalong

Gold Member

HHeeeeyyyyyy Knockernail! please don't make your exit permanent, many members get tired of LPSG but after a while many come back to find that it is different.
    I always enjoyed your posts and it's such a shame that your pig won't be around as much to cheer us up ! :(

20. PatrickMorgan

PatrickMorgan New Member

No. Wait. Don't go.

Draft saved Draft deleted