Good bye

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:flowers1::flowers1::flowers1: :flowers1::flowers1::flowers1: :flowers1::flowers1::flowers1::flowers1::flowers1::flowers1::flowers1::flowers1::flowers1::flowers1:

Dear Knockernail,
I will miss you. I have always enjoyed your posts and valued your contributions to the site in the brief time that I have been here.

May Peace and Joy be With You,
njqt466

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Knockernail,

Sometimes we do what we have to do in order for things to make sense to us. As has been articulated here so many times, the decision is yours and only you know what is best for you. Like so many others, I must say though that I have appreciated your posts and your sense of humor.

You and I did not get off to a good start here initially and that was because of cultural differences, communication and understanding, but once we established our differences, we did find solace and mutual respect for each other. There are times when folk here do not appreciate that nor do they will to try to comprehend it. It is unfortunate.

I hope your decision is not one ill-based because of some people's intolerance or their lack of genuine respect for others. Your contributions to the site and your desire to make others feel welcomed and like they belong will be missed.

Take a sabbatical but do consider coming back! Your input and thoughts help to diversify this site greatly!

Blessings,

B

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Knockernail,
I am really upset, that you feel you have to leave,because of the negativity inherent in this site. It's not in the site so much as in the people! Some people have nothing good to say no matter what the subject is.
Let's face it, some people want nothing more than to make those around them as miserable as they are, and I think we a couple who fit this mold.
I hope that I personally, have not contributed, to your feeling like you must leave. If I have, then I am truly,truly sorry. I personally don't pay too much attention to those folks who consistantly try to bait others into responding.
I too have tried to do away with myself. I was just horrified by the meaness,and nastyness of people who supposedly "liked/loved me".
And I felt like the only way to get away from this situation was to kill myself. In my situation the girl who was "my friend" suddenly wanted me to get rid of my prize winning showdogs. She told me that the dogs and I had to go. Right now! This was at three in the afternoon on Dec 3, 1997.
Of course there was no one willing to take my dogs, temporarily
though I called all the rescues and the spca, I could'nt bear to have my brother and sister dog separated.
I don't think that finishing this story, is such a good idea in retrospect. I'm not trying to distract from my original point which was to tell you I want you here and I know that a lot of people admire your intelligence and humour!
So I am asking you ,Knockernail to please stay!
And please forgive me for starting to tell you a depressing story,I only wanted to show you that I've been to that point too. Sorry.
We need you as part of our vibrant and fun, lpsg community!
God Bless you,
cigarbabe:saevil:

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm very sorry to hear that you're leaving us after such a short time and I hope that you'll pause to reconsider your decision. You're a valued member of this community and I'm sure many people here appreciate your contributions. I know that some people aren't always responsive, for what to them may be good and valid reasons, but that's hardly cause in itself to jump ship. Please stop to think again. I for one will miss you and I'm sure many others will too.