Good evening, Godless sodomites!

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Heather LouAnna, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Fag enabling fools!

OH, Fred Phelps, you angry angry man. I couldn't help but laugh. lol....

2. chicagosam

Gold Member

There will be justice in Hell. All the vile sodomites throughout eternity will have a crack at Fred Phelps' ass before heading to their heavenly reward. An ass is an ass, and Fred's needs to be impaled endlessly!

3. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

We talk about this jackass from time to time:
    http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/29662-god-hates-fags.html?highlight=god+hates+fags

He's mostly hilarious but picketing funerals is where the line should be drawn. I love when they proclaim that God hates entire countries. I saw them once in person at Weho Gay Pride years ago. They had a police line around their island of hate. I go to their website, godhatesfags.com when I need a good laugh.

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Asses. God does not hate anyone.

5. Jesus, that was fucking hilarious (... I'm warped ...) :rolleyes: How I do love free speech.

6. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    "The satanic spirit of mockery..."

Are you kidding me? The very God who made the prettiest flowers poisonous, allowed us to name a planet Uranus, created the beaver and the platipus- this God is suposed to believe that all mockery is satanic? No way. I refuse to believe the creator doesn't have the most irreverant sense of humor ever there was. His son is the ultimate party animal! What about that wedding in Canaan or wherever it was? That's the deity who frowns upon a good time? No. Careful scrutiny of Proverbs 14:9 reveals that what is despised is decit. It talks about mockery as a form of decit, not as a form of entertainment. Even when the word mockery comes up again in Genesis 18 (before, whatever) the sons-in-law think they are being decieved or made fools of. I see no mention of mockery being a "satanic spirit". I couldn't find one even after using the search function on my favorite online bible. Oh well. This is why most American children do not score well on the standardized test known as Degrees of Reading Power: Poor comprehension skills.

7. Matthew

Gold Member

I guess since "America is doomed," we might as well live it up.

Worth it just for the picture of toast that pops up by his head.:lol:

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes! There are a lot of gay people in heaven I think what matters with god is how the person lived their life Not that they were gay or straight

9. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

It's ridiculous. I ridicule it and I laugh. It's insane. Too many people with too much time on their hands and too much biterness. You know the only reason anyone ever picks on someone else is because they're insecure ;)

10. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

All the vile sodomites throughout eternity will have a crack at Fred Phelps' ass before heading to their heavenly reward. An ass is an ass, and Fred's needs to be impaled endlessly![/quote]

Shit, that could be hell, all that homophobic ass to fuck, I might have to become a novice top while I'm there, and leave it to the real men. [*prays for cuter homophobes to punish*]

11. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    I must admit, i'm not christian, so i can't say for sure why people get god complexes. Still i don't understand how any HUMAN could purport to know what any god is thinking. It is a fact that the bible was written by men. Ask any clergyman. So, if the bible was written by men, even it is not "God's" word. So... even if the bible did say "God hates fags" (which it doesn't) having been filtered through men, who have their own will, how would we know for sure that this was God's own thought on the matter?

12. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm, now why do people like Fred never get cancer and die?

13. davidjh7

Gold Member

Cancer has better taste....:rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted