Good Exercises for the Groin Area

D

deleted294834

So for those of you on here that work out a lot, what are the best exercises to do to trim up the groin area? I am assuming crunches and planks, but are there any others out there that someone may recommend?

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yea, I cant think of any way to isolate the groin in terms of exercise other than Kegals too. If you are talking about 'firming up' down there then the same rule applies to your stomach, butt, chest, obliques, etc.... it would lean out with the right diet, cardiovascular activity and weight training.

Im assuming this is what you are talking about :rolleyes:

Attachments

D

deleted294834

That is what I was talking about and that picture is very disturbing :eek:

D

deleted294834

Not sure what you mean by groin area, or what aspect of, but how about Power Squats?

Bodybuilding.com - Chris Scarborough - Side Comparison Of Power And Olympic Squats!

Yah, I was talking about the section of the abdomen right above the penis leading up to the stomach. I am working with a trainer right now, and it is working, but I was looking for a way to explain to her that I would like to work on that area.

Power Squats may work as well as the reverse cruches. I will have to mention that to her.

Thanks for the info.