good friend and hung

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Parisian, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Parisian

Parisian New Member

You are a woman : do you think it is possible to have :
    - a relative, a good friend ....
    - who has a large penis, and you know it, or even seen it
    ...without having any desire ?

In others words, if you know that a friend is hung, do you think that it can change your relationship ? if yes, how?

2. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

this must be the stupidest question ever in LPSG

3. invisibleman

Gold Member

I think that it is quite possible to have a non sexual relationship with someone who is well-equipped. Well, to do so, you will have to put a leash on the sexual aspect of it. Make the guy a great friend and keep it like that. Respect your friend's or family member's penis for what it is.

4. Parisian

Parisian New Member

lol you're maybe right ! :cool:

However : desire and sex and two different things, I think...

5. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

Many of my female friends know that I'm well endowed. It is true that I've been involved sexually with a few of them, but generally I think that a hung guy can enjoy completely platonic relationships with females. It's kind of like asking if an attractive guy can be "just friends" with a woman.

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I remember when Harry Hung met Sally Sizequeen.

7. ONB

ONB Member

its not a dumb question... it may just be phrased a little wrong. but i do find it funny that he was clearly looking for female perspective and only guys have responded.

i think the clearer question is... for the ladies... if you found out a friend of yours that you were close to was well endowed... would it change your thoughts about the platonic relationship? would you want to at least sleep with him?

i do think this is an interesting question... because i've been in this situation and have always wondered what some of my women friends were thinking. not because i want to sleep with them (ok maybe a few on occasion)... but because i'd like to know.

8. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I have a friend that was incredibly well endowed.... we had been friends about a year before I found out. I was always "one of the guys" at this time in my life, and I was sitting around with probably 4 guys who were discussing sex and masturbation (which is totally awesome, I love being "one of the guys"!). Somehow or another, it comes out that Matt is packing 11 inches. I told him to prove it to me. :) He, of course, was too shy. I gave him hell about it for months, then one night, semi-drunk at a party, he goes, "Hey Meghan" when we were outside alone... I turn around to look, and there he is, cock hanging out of his pants. He was flaccid, but easily 6-7 inches. Doesn't necessarily PROVE he was 11 inches, but it definitely helps entertain the thought. It didn't change our friendship at all. I probably thought about it more and stared at his crotch more than before, but we were still friends. I never did have sex with him or see his penis again after that. Didn't change our relationship in any way at all, positive or negative.

9. Rihanna

Rihanna New Member

I find that there is latent or overt sexual tension in almost every relationship. Supposedly, tension like this is just part of being human, regardless of gender, age, looks, social status, size, etc. I've read studies that focus extensively on sexual tension in the workplace and how to cope with it as a basic fact of life. Alright, alright, I know it was a pointed question. Sure, it could possibly aggravate some underlying tension but not if I deeply disliked the guy for whatever other reasons.

btw, I agree with Kotchanski now that I see her new brand new reply on this.

10. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

Well said, Kotchanski. Sexual attraction between friends is usually based on multiple factors, definitely not just penis size. And suddenly finding out a friend had a large penis would not influence me one way or the other.

As horny as I tend to be, though, it is nearly impossible to comfortably be friends with a man I find attractive, at least for any length of time. :redface:

I heard a very good analysis once. It said, "A man and a woman can be friends so long as they find each other vaguely repulsive." :biggrin1:

I have some male friends that are not attractive to me at all. I could probably be friends with them forever. In addition, if I found out one of them had a huge cock, it wouldn't change things. You either "do it" for me, or you don't.

Draft saved Draft deleted