Good Friend REALLY Flirty how do I tell him im Bi!

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So I have this friend. I am Bi and have only told three people, so I def dont tell everyone. I really like him and we act SO GAY together, we will randomly touch each others arms "jokingly" and stuff like that. We have discussed having a threesome with another girl. One time we were WASTED together and I said lets compare cocks he didnt jump at the idea but did it, but if I were him id have been a little more forthcoming if I were bi. One time I was flirting with him and inching my way towards his cock, I bet him he didnt accept it and he said he did so I put my hands in his pants and he still didnt push away so I dropped my hand on his cock for a sec then pulled it out, he kinda acted like he freaked out but not really. I dont know what to do I like him a lot but dont want to freak him out, or ruin our friendship. We are about to move in together too with two other straight friends. What do I do?

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So NEW Developments last night the two of us and our friend joe, were all sitting around smoking hookah, and we decide to tell each other a bunch of secrets Joe tells us how he was bi a few years ago but really cant imagine being with a guy, and the guy I like tells us how he is straight and loves women but has kinda had a fetish for transexuals, and said that if the trans were like woman it wouldnt matter if he had a dick. He also told us about how much he loves anal including placing many innanimate objects in his ass. He also discussed how he wants to have a girl use a strap on but he continues to say that hes straight, which is possible. THIS IS A TRUE STORY BY THE WAY. I was a little blown away. I am thinking of telling them tonight that I am Bi, any advice does it sound like he may still be bi or gay even when he could have come out last night to no ridicule.

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This reminds me of a friend of mine who when we were younger I would go to his house after school to smoke a blunt and he would always start rubbing his cock, getting it hard, and stare at me. Yet he had a girlfriend, had a kid while in highschool and just plainly actly as straight as could be. Then a couple of years ago he came by my place, we had a few drinks and a blunt and the next thing I knew he approached me and said he wanted to try being with a guy but wanted to be with me if I was cool with it. Now no one knows that I'm bi so I jumped on the opportunity. I gotta tell you he sucked dick like a champ, so he had def done it before. We fooled around a few times after that but it def lessened the friendship relationship.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
7"24;2177690 said:
So NEW Developments last night the two of us and our friend joe, were all sitting around smoking hookah, and we decide to tell each other a bunch of secrets Joe tells us how he was bi a few years ago but really cant imagine being with a guy, and the guy I like tells us how he is straight and loves women but has kinda had a fetish for transexuals, and said that if the trans were like woman it wouldnt matter if he had a dick. He also told us about how much he loves anal including placing many innanimate objects in his ass. He also discussed how he wants to have a girl use a strap on but he continues to say that hes straight, which is possible. THIS IS A TRUE STORY BY THE WAY. I was a little blown away. I am thinking of telling them tonight that I am Bi, any advice does it sound like he may still be bi or gay even when he could have come out last night to no ridicule.

sounds like you had the perfect opportunity to tell your secret when everyone else was...why didn't you?

D_86r7tiu

Just Browsing
Media
I would have to agree with killerb on that one... it would of been the perfect time, smoking up would make an excuse if they don't take it right. But I understand not wanting to tell that kind of secret to everybody else there. Another idea would be to say you want to go out to the store for munchies, and ask your friend to come with you to the store for a walk. during the walk there, tell him. Considering how open he is by your stories up there, I can see him taking it well.