Good Friends (1)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by B_arctc_mnkys, Nov 29, 2007.

1. B_arctc_mnkys

B_arctc_mnkys New Member

I, Brad, had just turned 19 a few months ago and was very happy with the way I looked. I had worked hard over the pst three years to get myself in good shape. I was nicely muscles with a light tan, with light brown hair, tinted with my natural blond highlights. I was sitting on one of the leather sofas in my living room waiting for some mates to come around. I had organised to have some mates over for a movie, there were about three of them coming; Phil, Tom, and Dean.

Phil and Tom came together in the one car and Dean came seperatley a few minutes later. We chatted for a bit and drank some beer. Except for Tom who was driving. Then we all sat down and watched the movie. The guys kept making comments about the nice full breasts on one of the actresses, they didn't know I was paying more attention to the guys.

Phil and Tom left as soon as the movie ended as they had an exam the next day. Me and Dean chatted for a little while, talking about everything. Dean left the room to use the toilet. I had always thought Dean was really attractive. I found myself thinkin what he would look like naked. My friends and I had never been in the scenario where we see each other naked.

When Dean got back from the toilet he said, "I have to go Brad, it's gettin' bit late"

Before I could stop myslef I replied "Why don't you just stay the night? You are probably over the legal alcohol limit anyway" Dean looked uncertain, I could tell he didn't want to be a burden. "It will only take me a couple of seconds to put the guest bed together"

"OK then. Thanks Brad" I grabbed then linen and we made the bed together. As he spread the sheets cross the bed I could see how muscular he was.

"All done" I said as we finished, "I'm gonna head to be now, I'll see you in the morning"

I closed his door as I left and closed the door to my room. I slipped my shirt off, dropped my pants and got into bed, leaving my tight boxer-briefs on. I slept soundly, with a nice hard erection from thinking about Dean naked. Early in the morning I awoke, I heard some noise in the kitchen. I glanced at the clock. Crap, I thought, it's only three in the morning. I picked my shirt up off the floor and slipped it over my head.

I walked into the kitchen and stopped in my tracks. Dean was there, naked, having a drink of water. He had wipped his hand down to cover his cock. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Don't worry about it man" I said "I have one to. Suprised we haven't seen each others before now actually" He must have slept naked and thought I wasn't going to be getting up. He still had his hand over his cock, but had slackened it a bit so I could see more. I managed to control myself and stop from getting an erection.

"I'm sorry mate" Dean said, "I didn't think you would be up" I could see he was a little bit embarassed. That was when I noticed his cock had started to grow. I didn't want to embarass him more by pointing it out, plus, I wanted to see his erection.

"I don't think we shoud be uncomfortable about our naked bodies. I relax in my house naked all the time, I don't see why we can't do that together. It's not gay or anything. I am comfortable enough with my own sexuality not to be scared of being naked with another guy. Are you?" I questioned.

"I suppose" He said, slightly hesitant but not wanting to admit he was not totally comfortable with his sexuality.

"well do you wanna sit down?

"Yeh sure"

We went into the lounge room, Dean still attempting to hide his semi-erect cock. He sat on the sofa opposite me, I took off my t-shirt and briefs, and sat down. "Don't worry about your boner man, it's totally normal" I said. I lay back on the couch, my legs slightly spread with my cock dangling in between. It had started to get harder. It began to grow quicker when Dean took his hand away from his cock. It was now fully erect. It was the perfect size, not too big, well proportioned to his body.

Dean and I sat across from each other, both naked with full erections, talking as casually as was possible. He was still a little uncomfortable. " You have a good size cock, you know" I said, trying to help him relax.

"Thanks. Yours is pretty decent as well" He replied. Mine was a little bit bigger than his, but for me size had never mattered.

"This may sound a bit gay, but hear me out. Do you wanna jerk off together?" It took Dean a few seconds to reply, "Yeh, I suppose. It's not gay though, we are just friends" He said, more trying to convince himself than me.

We started rubbing our selves. As time wore on we both got more comfortable. Out hands gliding up and down our own shafts in the familiar exercise of self-pleasure. I had never had such fun jerking off. Dean seemed to be enjoying it as well. I was watching Dean rub his hand up and over the head on his cut cock, while my own hand was feeling the shft and head of my pulsing cock.

I got up from my seat and stood up, my erection pointing straight out. I walked over to Dean and sat down next to him. Grabbed the glass of water he had brought into the room and took a sip, then I tipped a little bit of the cool water down my hot chest and onto my cock, Dean did the same. We both continued to rub our cocks for a little while, sitting next to each other.

Suddenly I felt another hand on my cock. I loocked down and Dean had let go of his own shaft and was rubbing mine. I stopped jerking myself off and reached over to Deans welcoming cock. I grabbed it firmly beneath the head, and ran my fingers over the head and around the hole at the top, his precum oozing all over my fingers. He was doing the same to me and it felt so good.

The slow rubbing of each others cocks continued until I felt him pull away from me. "I'm gonna cum" he said, the first words we had spoken since we starting jerking off.

"Don't wory mate" I said and dove in. Not with my hand but with my mouth. I wrapped my lips around the base of his cock, the entire length of it in my mouth. Then I slowly moved my mouth upward, like I was drawing the come out of him. I stopped at the bottom of the head, my lips surrounding it. I lapped at it with my tongue. I could hear Dean moaning with pure pleasure. Then I drew off as I felt his cock pulse one last time. His come went flying all over his well defined chest.

He sat there for two minutes gently stroking his cock, squizing the last bit of cum out.

I continued to jerk next to him, getting closer to a cumshot and what I new would be an explosive orgasm.

" I feel like I should suck you off now" said Dean

"If you don't want to don't worry about it" I said, hoping that he would suck me.

"OK, I'm gonna do it but don't tell anyone"

"Sure" I said, eager for him to start sucking. He tentativley brought his mouth to my cock. He wrapped his lips around my head. He started moving his moist mouth around my cock gently, then became more adventureous and went deeper. He was leaning over my thighs, and I could feel his chest on my leg, the cum from his orgasm rubbing on my leg. He kept sucking, and I moaned in genuine pleasure. The feeling was sensational. He really got into it, and started to fondle my balls with his other hand. "Do you want to swallow it?" I said

He pulled off, and shook his head. He proceded to rub my saliva covered shaft, with me moaning. Finally I came, my cum went over my shoulder in the first spirt, then onto my nipples, and abs. With three more spurts of cum I was finished. We both sat back, me gasping for breath. We sat like that for five minutes. Finally I said "That was good"

"Not good, Great" Dean said. "Why haven't we done this before?"

"Don't know, but we have been missing out" I got up, my now flaccid cock hanging between my legs. "I'll grab some stuff to clean up" I went into the kitchen, grabbed a tea towl, wet it and brought it back into the living room. We cleaned up and sat back down. I took another sip from his water, he took the glass from me and fnished it.

"We should probably head to bed" Dean said.

"Yeh, You can use the shower in the morning to clean up whatever cum you missed"

As we were heading back to the hallway where the bedrooms were Dean said "Do you think the other guys would be interested in doin this?"

"Dunno we should ask them next time we have the over" After that Dean closed his door and I headed back into my room. I got into bed nacked, and lay down. As I did so I looked at the alarm clock. Geez it was already six. in the morning.

Did you guys like it? It was my first time writing a story so I need advice. Will make a sequel if you guys enjoyed this one.

2. D_Gavrigann Bigbush

D_Gavrigann Bigbush New Member

loved it!!! bring on the second episode!

3. beretta8

Gold Member

Albums:

That is a hot story.......woke me cock up :tongue:

4. thomasfy4

thomasfy4 Member

Love it.

Jerked off aswell

5. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    totally hot story, can't wait for more, bring back the other two guys.

6. Pepijn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Very hot!

Draft saved Draft deleted