View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi, I'm quite new to the PE scene here :p

After three weeks of PE exercises and BE exercises, here are the gains:

BPEL - 1/8"
Girth - 1/8"
Balls - 1/4" hang

Thanks to Big Al and whoever else who helped me earlier with my problem (those of you who helped, you know what it was).

PS - Big Al, I called up the ol' MD for fun to tell him about the gains. He was happy for me, and said that this shows that PE does work if done properly :biggrin1:

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
mind if you share your workout routine? Thanks!

Here's my routine - it was designed specifically for me since I have a genetic condition called Marfan's Syndrome (excessively elastic veins and tissues).

- 10 minutes warm up (warm water and maybe massaging)
- 50 jelq strokes with kegels (I was doing about 45 when I first received my diagnosis)
- 20 reps ballooning (5 seconds per stroke)
- Warm down (warm water and definitely a massage)

While jelqing, I simultaneously perform ball-jelqs also. This means that while one hand strokes upwards for the regular jelq, the other strokes downwards for a ball jelq.

And to end the day, 200 hard-and-brief kegels a night, before lights out (wanna keep those muscles working - been regularly doing about 20 a day since before my diagnosis, so now I'm amping it up).

Bear in mind that i designed this routine based on information I scoured from THREE different PE forums :wink:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, I'm quite new to the PE scene here :p

After three weeks of PE exercises and BE exercises, here are the gains:

BPEL - 1/8"
Girth - 1/8"
Balls - 1/4" hang

Thanks to Big Al and whoever else who helped me earlier with my problem (those of you who helped, you know what it was).

PS - Big Al, I called up the ol' MD for fun to tell him about the gains. He was happy for me, and said that this shows that PE does work if done properly :biggrin1:

Measureable gains after 3 weeks- that's definitely an accomplishment!

I'm glad to hear that your doc approves of PE. Having an open minded doctor is a great thing.

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cool. What is ballooning though?

High intensity PE exercises, done at a 100% erection level. I have very stretchy tissues by genetics, so this exercise is quite safe for me :wink:

Measureable gains after 3 weeks- that's definitely an accomplishment!

I'm glad to hear that your doc approves of PE. Having an open minded doctor is a great thing.

Yeah, man! :biggrin1: I wasn't expecting any gains until at least a month had gone by :tongue:

And yes, the ol' MD's a gem :cool: