good girls vs bad girls

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, I need to know, what do the men prefer here(marry, fuck, kill or um date)? Do they want women that take it slow? Or do they prefer a woman that knows what she wants and goes for it? Where on the spectrum should a woman fall between Prudence to Little Red Corvette?

How about how she behaves in public? Are you for or against PDA?

How do you feel about a Madonna/whore or a Jackie/Marilyn?

Bonus question, how to you perceive an openly asserted size queen

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1) Marry, kill, fuck or date... damn thats a toughy ;) Been Married once, and am in a failing relationship atm... so right now a mixture of fuck/date would be great.

2)Slow or Goes for it? Depends what she's going for ;) Too slow is frustrating, but too fast can be downright frightening, but I would lean more to the little Red corvette :)

3) Definitly for PDA as long as it's not too over the top.

4) Madona... Hmmm what's wrong with being a whore???

5) I have no problem with people having a preference, everyone does about something, I guess it depends how much of a Size queen you or anyone else is as to how I'd perceive them. Kinda like guys that like big breasts I guess. Take anything like that too far and I'd more than likely perceive that person as shallow and maybe a little removed from reality, if it's just a like/love of big cocks/breasts then you know what you like and are not afraid to tell people, and that's great =D

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What it matters to me its that i like her, regardless if she is a "good girl" or a "bad girl" , or how she behaves, after all i perfectly know in what im getting into, as for the sizequeen, well, its nothing to be freaked out, its just a personal preference , my only "no way i will date her, no matter how hot she is" is a girl that drinks too much, the last thing i want is to deal with a drunk person

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, an awful lot of guys in Fleur's thread about fantasizing about having a one night stand said that they would not consider a woman who slept with them too soon to be relationship material, and then a whole bunch of other guys railed against why do women have to play such silly games and wait? We're getting mixed messages.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, an awful lot of guys in Fleur's thread about fantasizing about having a one night stand said that they would not consider a woman who slept with them too soon to be relationship material, and then a whole bunch of other guys railed against why do women have to play such silly games and wait? We're getting mixed messages.

I did not see this thread or would have asked some of these things there. It is hard trying to understand men. I am not sure sometimes

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
depends entirely on what you're in it for but (for me) i want it all. my wife needs to be a good girl, she also needs to be a total fucking whore, both equally turn me on.

i'm all for pda, fuck the world, this is MY chick and if you can't handle the fact that that minute in that grocery aisle i need to make out well then, tough tooty for you jackhole

not sure i get the jackie/marilyn reference to answer adequately for your purposes ;-p

i fucking LOVE THEM myself, not near enough in this world

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did not see this thread or would have asked some of these things there. It is hard trying to understand men. I am not sure sometimes

Your question is more straightforward. Those judgments came out but the thread was about fantasizing about one night stands, not actually directly asking men what they think about fast women.

When there is a healthy amount of response here, I am going to lay my opinion out :redface:

Oh, I have an opinion too.

DeepFun

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think coming forward with honesty about these kind of issues is best. First, if the relationship seems it has the essentials to be considered for the long-term, then this needs to be discussed. A girl that harbors needs, like say occasional threesomes, in an effort to appear more wholesome to a prospective mate - would be a time bomb to a guy who could not deal with such a thing on any level.

I'd prefer a woman that comes right out with it. Nobody's time is wasted, and no time bombs to deal with later. I like women that aggressively pursue their pleasures, and are honest about their needs. None of that makes anyone a whore. What I can't deal with is dishonesty. And "marry" would be fine - I don't see it as a limitation to the activities available to either of us. PDA can be fun - but I wouldn't want public sex, so wherever one ends and another begins would be as far as I'd want that to go. I kinda liked Madonna, Jackie and Marilyn, all three, for different reasons. And being any one of them didn't take any points away from their contending with the other two.

An openly asserted size queen is just sexy. Making it known up front is the big appeal for me.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was a good girl for most of my life and now I am aiming to be a bad girl. Just feel women are fed a lot of crap growing up to keep us in line and now I just don't give a fuck. So I just want to do my thing. I may feel like a slut one day and Mother Theresa the next. For all my liberating sentiment, I am not crazy about overt PDA. however there are some exceptions. Like if my guy grabs my ass possessively like he is laying his claim. I don't try to analyze it, I just like it.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to come right out and say that I don't think there's anything wrong with sleeping with a man right away. I've usually avoided it because of the mixed messages given to women in our culture, but the times when I haven't because of the amazing chemistry between us have been the highlights of my entire life. I do not exaggerate! I slept with TheBF really early on, as soon as I could! And this has been an amazing relationship. We're married with a child now. My first love? Same story. And we were head over heels in love for the next five years. Maybe those things would have still happened if I'd been prudish, there's no way to tell, but I think I had those amazing relationships because we had incredible chemistry and I allowed myself to get swept up in the excitement and emotion and I lived in the moment, and those men weren't the kind of hypocrites who would reject me for falling for them.

The double standard about this has been a lifelong pet peeve of mine and I have strong opinions about it. The worst of the bunch are the ones who act like they're super into a woman so she just decides to go for it, and he shames her AFTER he fucks her by telling her that she ruined it all by having sex with him. What hypocrisy! It's a horrible thing to do to someone, tell them that what they did, you know, show him how into him she is, that was wrong and she's going to be punished and shunned for it. That's blatantly deceptive, sexist, and just plain mean-spirited. I think men who do that must secretly be self-hating. Either that or they hate women. Maybe both.

If a man doesn't believe a woman should have sex with a man on the first date, then he should never be having sex on a first date! Ever! It's that simple. The same rules for yourself that you would apply to someone else, regardless of gender. Pretending that you like someone until they have sex with you? Not acceptable. Not at all.

Last edited:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The double standard about this has been a lifelong pet peeve of mine and I have strong opinions about it. The worst of the bunch are the ones who act like they're super into a woman so she just decides to go for it, and he shames her AFTER he fucks her by telling her that she ruined it all by having sex with him. What hypocrisy! It's a horrible thing to do to someone, tell them that what they did, you know, show him how into him she is, that was wrong and she's going to be punished and shunned for it. That's blatantly deceptive, sexist, and just plain mean-spirited. I think men who do that must secretly be self-hating. Either that or they hate women. Maybe both.

If a man doesn't believe a woman should have sex with a man on the first date, then he should never be having sex on a first date! Ever!

Right on girl!!! Totally agree with that one..

You find yourself a good girl with a bad girl sexuality and when she decides to engage and act on her 'bad' side you punish her by not considering her to be 'relationship material'..

WTF is that all about!!!:confused:..

Get it together guys..get it together. You need to get real and honest upfront..Pussy can be found all over the place..but some just need to be left alone if you are for real.

DCxMagus

Just Browsing
Media
Some of my longest relationships have been with girls I hooked up with the same day we met, Like stated above the instant chemistry is really a turn on. I use to like shy girls but to be honest after being with sexually assertive girls I can't say I have any desire to go back to shy ones. I love sexual exploration and someone that is shy about their bodies, let alone their own wants and needs feels like they are always holding back, it's not very exciting to me anymore.

As for how a girl acts in public, I would hold her to the standards that I hold myself to while in public. If it's not going to get you kicked out of the joint or mean for no reason at all it's fair game. I'm extremely honest and straight foward with people I hate beating around the bush and small talk, this I'm sure translate to most people(s I'm told) to me being a cold hearted, arrogant bastard until you get to know me and realize it's just the truth without feelings getting in the way of logic. Love me some PDA, again as long as it's not gonna get us kicked out of the joint for lude behavior it's fair game. But that goes back to liking sexually open and assertive women who aren't afraid of sociological pressures, personally I find after a long night out of teasing each other withing an inch of just laying down and going at it right there leads to some amazing and powerful sex =P

As for size queens, can't say I've ever been with one but I'm not amazingly huge nor do I fault my size around with my attitude so I guess I don't really attract them.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WTF is that all about!!!:confused:..
I don't know! I don't think those men would think that it would be acceptable to pretend to be another man's friend until he got something he wanted from the other man, then say, "Psyche! You're such a sap! I can't believe you actually trusted me and thought I was your friend!" I think most men can recognize that it would make him a horrible human being. But some of those same guys think it's okay to essentially do the same thing, except worse, to a woman, and feel superior and self-righteous about it? How does that make any sense?

DCxMagus

Just Browsing
Media
I don't know! I don't think those men would think that it would be acceptable to pretend to be another man's friend until he got something he wanted from the other man, then say, "Psyche! You're such a sap! I can't believe you actually trusted me and thought I was your friend!" I think most men can recognize that it would make him a horrible human being. But some of those same guys think it's okay to essentially do the same thing, except worse, to a woman, and feel superior and self-righteous about it? How does that make any sense?

It really all goes back to the sociological urge to want something "better". A lot of men don't see a female they hooked up with quickly as a keeper simply because it was "too easy". No matter how well they get along, how much the sparks fly or whatever other phrases you wanna use to describe that "click" if you hook up with an average guy within a short period of time 2 things are most likely going to enter into his mind. 1) That was easy I could probably get a "better" girl and 2) If I could get with her that quick then all the guys hotter then ME can do it even quicker and she will leave once that happens.

Then there are guys that just like the chase and once that is over their attract will quickly fade away as they want to pursue other girls to get the high of the chase again.

Either reasoning is bullshit in the grand scheme of things but boys will be boys. I've had girls tell me they wait to get intimate with me because they were afraid I would lost intrest with them or I would think they were a slut if we hooked up quickly, it's just a social thing that people have been groomed to think in today's society.