good girls vs bad girls

sahx99

Just Browsing
Media
Basically I think it depends on the chemistry. I was once in a relationship with a woman who wanted to wait a couple of months before have sex. The relationship lasted 3 years but ultimately I ended it because, while it was enjoyable, I didn't feel an intense passion for her. My current wife though, I slept with on the first date (which ended up lasting the entire weekend) and we still have that passion 17 years later.

vanir23

Sexy Member
Media
I really welcome an openly asserted size queen..
for they are among the reason for the 'bigger is better' which is good..
because in some way, the male population around the world are evolving in penile size due to this perception that women love big cocks..

We men should thank for these ladies..for they indirectly promotes the evolution of penis size in male of the human species..
Otherwise, we wouldn't even care to enlarge our penises..
and human penises would always be as small as monkeys'..

LOL, I don't think there's a lot of available evidence that size queens are having a lot of kids.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The unseen hand of the Size Queen.

There you go, SQNY, to some you are a deity. But then I guess you must have always known that. :smile:

This is fact- I have the deepest throat in NY and a golden pussy but it is more of curse because guys assume I am easy like this comment below

LOL, I don't think there's a lot of available evidence that size queens are having a lot of kids.

I am a sizequeen but it does not mean I want to get fucked by the world and I would want to have a family, with someone loving and caring, preferably also well endowed

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I've never really had a bad girl. I want one but I only seem to attract good girls. I'm not badboy enough for the bad girls they don't like me. I'd love to have a girl who knows what she wants and is aggressive. I hate having to be so careful around the good girls I date. One move too far and they freeze up and freak out.
Well I guess I have been with a "bad girl" like once or twice and got random sex, but it was a one time thing that you forget about because it didn't go anywhere. I'd like to date a "badgirl" not just have a one night stand with one.

You know, i wouldn't even consider that a bad girl. I think its just a girl who is freed of the social constraints that every girl I've dated has been bound to. I don't like it, it makes things hard.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So just a follow up here. The psycho who inspired this thread is back around here. I replied to a classified post looking for a woman in NYC. He replied telling me it was him with a new account, then tells me I am probably still hurt by the situation(it took me a few minutes to remember who this asshole was lol). I sent a fairly curt response, giving him the hint to fuck off. He just keeps messaging me, then messages me days later responding to something he already replied to and saying sorry he did not respond before trying to being a conversation

I do not know how to make him go away. He has my phone number. I am very uncomfortable about this

This is the last message I sent because I am so frustrated-

WHY do you keep messaging me? I remembered after your last message how our first interaction went- you coerced me into a skype chat because you wanted to see what I looked like, then you didn't open your window, you just viewed me. If I wasn't in the middle of getting ready to go out when we first spoke, I would have paid attention to the red flags screaming- YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND. It also would have helped if you told me you were so sexually inexperienced, your type always has issues with women. I don't know if it is because you weren't held enough as a child or maybe your mother nursed you too long but you need help, seriously

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Quit replying, SZQNY. It's that simple. And if you have caller ID, do not answer his telephone calls.

I once received letters from a man I knew as an undergrad in college for FIFTEEN YEARS, even though I regularly gathered them all up and returned them unopened. Some persons simply do not respond to discouragement in a comprehensible way. Ignore.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Quit replying, SZQNY. It's that simple. And if you have caller ID, do not answer his telephone calls.

I once received letters from a man I knew as an undergrad in college for FIFTEEN YEARS, even though I regularly gathered them all up and returned them unopened. Some persons simply do not respond to discouragement in a comprehensible way. Ignore.

He repeatedly sets up new accounts here

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He repeatedly sets up new accounts here

tell a cop or some higher authority that deals with internet creepers that this dude is all up in your shit and its pissing you off, i think they can trace the ip address or something

tell him you want to meet up at some fancy place for dinner in some random far out, bumblefuck area

set the dinner for 6pm

the day before your date, get a restraining order

go to the dinner about 15 minutes early with a cop and a camera

tell the cop to hide under the table

when this douche water drinker shows up, shake his hand, take out the camera, and take a picture of his face

then tap the table twice so the cop can hop out the table, and hand him the restraining order that tells him to stay away from you and to not contact you in any way shape or form

then, you can promptly leave

.... or ....

you can just ignore him, if your bored and you have a lot of free time on your hands, i believe option one may be more entertaining

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will message a mod, thanks. I put him on ignore a few times but when he had a new account he messaged. It is just very frustrating when someone is being a psycho that you met irl, an online creep is easier to ignore than someone local

ericwo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A ho can't be a ho forever....."retired ho due to age" lol or do the old folks home people talk about the old ho's?

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like shy girls as they are often the closet freaks, sincere and easy to read.

But my ultimate partner would be more like me, observant, adventurous, spiritual, intelligent and I should be able to learn from her and vice versa.

Good girls are generally more boring to me, it's safe the challenge has been won before it even started so they would have stand out in some other way.

But good or bad, beauty is what attracts me primarily, even better when she isn't aware of her beauty.

Richard Lottery

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
I will message a mod, thanks. I put him on ignore a few times but when he had a new account he messaged. It is just very frustrating when someone is being a psycho that you met irl, an online creep is easier to ignore than someone local

That sounds like that sucks...sometimes the city's not big enough you know?:p...stop responding to him, seems like for some reason his type draws you to him for an unexplainable reason though...happens

In honor of the thread and for what its worth ill answer the original thread questions...

1. what do the men prefer here(marry, fuck, kill or um date)?

Of course as a 20 year old i have to say fuck, but im not opposed to something long or short term if that happens

2. Do they want women that take it slow? Or do they prefer a woman that knows what she wants and goes for it?

There's got to be a happy medium in that somewhere

3. Where on the spectrum should a woman fall between Prudence to Little Red Corvette?

I'm not familiar with those terms...so i'll pass

4. How about how she behaves in public? Are you for or against PDA?

I like a fun kinda crazy chick that doesn't cross the line of lunatic/rager, im a quiet person but i have no problem expressing myself or showing affection in a public setting, or being with a woman who does so.

5. How do you feel about a Madonna/whore or a Jackie/Marilyn?

Madonna's cool i guess, Jackie/Marilyn were classy not saying Madonna isn't but certainly not to the extent of them.

6. Bonus question, how to you perceive an openly asserted size queen

Nothing wrong with a chick that likes big guys and goes for em in anyway, i've known a few...But at the end of the day, A nice, fun chick who thinks rationally is above it all no question...