good girls vs bad girls

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look, if you tell a woman that you aren't interested in her because she had sex with you, then you just shamed her for fucking you. That's punishing her for trusting you enough to have sex with you.

You are such a jerk.

please tell me where i say i shame women for having sex with them .. are there any other sane people out there with a brain left? am i the ONLY one who doesn't think about putting a ring on every single one night stand or fling i have? b/c you're basically saying that if you don't have these feelings when just hooking up with someone then that means you are one or more of the various insults that you have thrown at me .. and if you do have these feelings or expect the partner to have feelings during a 1 night stand then you are just naive .. and i find it hard to believe that i am telling people they are naive when im def on the younger scale of the people on this board/website

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yet a woman who does the same things as you WOULD cheat on you, according to you? How can you not see that's hypocritical thinking? We're literally talking about the exact same behavior.

I have also never cheated on anyone in my entire life, yet I have often had sex on the first date, JUST LIKE YOU HAVE. I don't understand why you don't understand that if you believe that you're capable of fucking on the first date, and being faithful to someone, then so is a woman.

i didnt say they would or they wouldnt, im just saying that in the many women that i have dealt with, directly or indirectly, as well as seeing many of my friends, family, gf's who have cheated on their bf's to hook up with me, etc. make mistakes trying to turn a "hoe into a housewife", because of all of this it is obvious to me that the girls who are one of the "bad ones" are ones who are promiscuious, and the ones that are keepers are not nearly as quick to spread there legs to any smooth talker .. therefore my thinking is to cut my odds of dealing with heartbreak/drama/bullshit by not trying to lock down a girl who has no business being locked down .. to me, and to most sane people, this is one of many criteria when looking for a longterm partner .. that is JUST as valid as other characteristics like trust, intelligence, beauty, sense of humor, etc. (but of course im an asshole for rejecting someone who is about as dumb as a rock right?) you only focused on the sexual aspect, you completely disregarded about 75% of what i was saying and got pissed off because some guy didnt want a relationship with you after you banged him on the first night, so you call me things like sexist, asshole, jerk and i have double standards blah blah, and of course the other people dont read what i actually said they just read what you decide to copy and paste from my comment so they also want to jump and call me, and guys like me an asshole ...

and again, i am just telling you what my opinion was, and i am sure i am not in the minority when i think this way (or maybe i am, divorce rate is over 50% so maybe over half the people getting married are marrying one night stands)

and if you havent cheated, good for you! i hope you have a great relationship ..

just wondering, lets say the roles switch after i hook up w/ a girl and i catch feelings and want something more but she rejects me b/c im too "promiscious" would that make her an asshole, jerk with double standards as well?

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know if there's anything left for me to say, as you've said it all Petite. Honestly, the double-standard is alive and at work in this thread, it's unbelievable. Where the hell are the real men like RawDog, Riven650, Hilaire and Calboner? We need adult male education in here!

Excuse me. I am here and I thought that I gave an open-minded non-biased response. Do I require adult male education as well?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes..its hurtful Petite..and I'm curious about what Subgirrl is going to say on this one LOL..

But..most women that have experienced this..have not been boozing it up in some joint only to hook up with the randomest stranger..
But even if that were the case..

Its not the fact that those meetups turn into relationships..you cant guarantee that a relationship will happen..even past the 24hrs or more thing. But why did the hookup had to do with anything?..why not go on a 'second' date or more to see if there are other connections than just the sexual.

To me its all bullshit..guys that do that..have never really been interested in the girl in the first place and decided the moment they engaged in 'small talk or smooth talk' that they were in it to fuck and split. Have the balls to say THAT!!!

Insecure my ass! haha..

Honestly..I dont know what the magic formula is other than two minds meeting that think about this stuff the same way.. But even than you can't tell if they will not split through the back door never to be heard of.. Because a lot of guys simply lie and say whatever to create a sense of connection--

Its a roulettegame I guess..
It's the intentionally pursuing a woman, knowing that if she actually sleeps with him that he'll consider her unworthy that fills me with rage, the inherent deception involved in behaving like that, the mean-spiritedness of intentionally entrapping a woman, because a man has such low standards regarding his own behavior towards other people, just because she's female.

And it's those guys who make women afraid to live in the moment and be passionate and really live because they're afraid of being preyed upon by scumbags like that who will make them pay for daring to take a chance with a guy. It pisses me off!
Here's the thing, I'm in NY, it's a fast city. I take it slow enough for someone in a place that moves faster than the speed of light. If I meet someone, have a few nice discussions with him, am attracted to him, I have no issue having sex with him sooner rather than later. I know what I want and when I see it, I take it because if I don't, someone else is going to. It's like finding the last pair of D'Orsay pumps on clearance in your size, if you don't grab it someone else will. Still, I don't sleep around, I date and it does not mean that every guy I go out with ends up my dress

I'm not into PDAs, maybe some small kiss or my hand on his arm because I'm private and I don't think I need to validate whatever situation I have to the public. I dress well, not slutty. I'm well spoken and when I am out of the bedroom, I want my intelligence not my sexuality to have the floor.

It's hard being a size queen. Men assume your number is high even though mine isn't. I prefer large cock just like men like breasts. I know the issues that come up sometimes for men, their insecurities about being so large, and I am only supportive. It seems like my sympathy is being mistaken for something else not sure what

I went out with someone last week, he seemed nice, we had sex. I did not hear from him for five days so I forgot about him. Then he sends a msg saying he wasn't comfortable "carrying on this sort of thing." We chatted about it and chatted last night again. He first said he wanted to think about the situation over the weekend, then a few days ago said he thought we had chemistry and wanted me to be happy, then he tells me that we had sex too fast and he usually waits a few dates. He made me feel terrible, I feel used. I don't understand why he pushed me to have sex with him to after be so mean. Then after I told him I don't want to talk to him anymore, he msgs me a while later asking me about work I am doing. Is he crazy? I told him he does not deserve to know me :frown1:
He pushed you to have sex with him, then made you feel bad for doing it? You don't deserve to be treated like that. You did the right thing, telling him you don't want to talk to him. I'm sorry he treated you like that. I'm sorry that he seemed nice but he turned out to be mean. I know how it feels.

It sounds like now he's sorry he was an idiot.

You deserve a man who will treat you better than that, and there are lots of them! Forget him. I know that's ironic because I'm still pissed off at the guy who treated me like that, so you may never actually forget him, but I mean that you should move on and find someone who doesn't have Madonna/whore issues and who will continue to care about your feelings even after you sleep with him, because that's how decent people behave towards people who have just been intimate with them.

I don't know if there's anything left for me to say, as you've said it all Petite. Honestly, the double-standard is alive and at work in this thread, it's unbelievable. Where the hell are the real men like RawDog, Riven650, Hilaire and Calboner? We need adult male education in here!
LOL! I think I've sworn more in this thread that I have in any other thread, ever, during my entire membership here at LPSG. This subject riled me up!

It would be great to hear their opinions! :tongue:
Men who behave like this, without respect and consideration, are unworthy of women's attention in general. I suspect many of them become quite lonely, deservedly so.

I have no pity for any retribution they get. Maybe the women they offend should ask some trusted male friend to read them the riot act.
Burn enough bridges, and a person will become lonely, and treating people like that will burn a lot of bridges, not just with her, but with the people who care for her, too. People don't forget things like that.

LOL! I wouldn't go for actual violence.

Nothing wrong with sex on a first date. I've had relationships from sex on a first date. Also nothing wrong with a girl who has had a lot of partners. I would prefer a girl have some sexual experience because usually the sex is better. That is not what a "good girl" or "bad girl" is about. People in the US are too uptight about sex.

The only thing that would bother me is if they have cheated on their previous partners. That just means they are a selfish person in general, they could just as easily do it to you and most people don't change. Once a cheater, always a cheater (don't care how drunk or how badly partner treated them, they still cheated)
I totally agree. Thank you for presenting a mature rational male counterpoint.

I'm also suspicious of people who have cheated in their past and I also avoid them, although one of my ex-es cheated on me and he was sorry and was never unfaithful again. It's hard to make generalizations because people and relationships are so complicated.

On a positive note, thanks to the men here supporting the women. It's refreshing to know that there are men out there that do not equate female casual sex with easy/dirty/unfaithful/unworthy....
I believe the vast majority of men don't think like that. I've been having sex with men for over 20 years, and I've only had the painful experience of fucking a slut-shaming misogynist once, which I think is good odds. I hope I wasn't just lucky and that's how few men there are who act like that. I also think that young men who don't have much sexual experience are the most likely to act like that and it's something most boys grow out of as they become more experienced about the world.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
please tell me where i say i shame women for having sex with them .. are there any other sane people out there with a brain left? am i the ONLY one who doesn't think about putting a ring on every single one night stand or fling i have? b/c you're basically saying that if you don't have these feelings when just hooking up with someone then that means you are one or more of the various insults that you have thrown at me .. and if you do have these feelings or expect the partner to have feelings during a 1 night stand then you are just naive .. and i find it hard to believe that i am telling people they are naive when im def on the younger scale of the people on this board/website

I no longer feel like speaking to you. You don't deserve my time.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Excuse me. I am here and I thought that I gave an open-minded non-biased response. Do I require adult male education as well?

Oh please don't be offended! I'm sure she wasn't talking about you! I did notice your post and I appreciate your contribution as proof that decent men exist here on LPSG. :smile:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media

You're absolutely right. I thought of that and had added the following on page 4.

On a positive note, thanks to the men here supporting the women. It's refreshing to know that there are men out there that do not equate female casual sex with easy/dirty/unfaithful/unworthy....

The only adult male education I would ask of you is to teach it. :)

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I no longer feel like speaking to you. You don't deserve my time.

:cool:yeah b/c you know i said nothing wrong and i there was no reason for you to call me a mysoginistic, sexist, a slut shamer (w/e that means:confused:), an asshole etc. simply b/c i prefer to not be in a long term relationship with a girl who i see as nothing more then a f-buddy, and everyone else knows it thats why they wont challenge what im saying is wrong ...

its funny how im the only one who doesn not have a sob story (*yet*) about getting my heart stepped on by some girl .. maybe its because i weed out females who aren't worth the time? (many reasons other than just sex i might add ... again ...)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:cool:yeah b/c you know i said nothing wrong and i there was no reason for you to call me a mysoginistic, sexist, a slut shamer (w/e that means:confused:), an asshole etc. simply b/c i prefer to not be in a long term relationship with a girl who i see as nothing more then a f-buddy, and everyone else knows it thats why they wont challenge what im saying is wrong ...

its funny how im the only one who doesn not have a sob story (*yet*) about getting my heart stepped on by some girl .. maybe its because i weed out females who aren't worth the time? (many reasons other than just sex i might add ... again ...)

I'm sorry, I can't hear you. I'm too busy listening to people who deserve my time and attention.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, I need to know, what do the men prefer here(marry, fuck, kill or um date)? Do they want women that take it slow? Or do they prefer a woman that knows what she wants and goes for it? Where on the spectrum should a woman fall between Prudence to Little Red Corvette?

How about how she behaves in public? Are you for or against PDA?

How do you feel about a Madonna/whore or a Jackie/Marilyn?

Bonus question, how to you perceive an openly asserted size queen

I know you are asking for the mens advise here, but can I step up and say I think you should do whatever you are comfortable with. If you want to have sex on the first date have it, if you don't then wait. Don't worry about what the men want, worry about you and what you want.

Please, what is PDA? I thought it was a little gadget to keep info in.

PS: Love Madonna, Jackie and Marilyn. Feel the worst for Marilyn, poor thing.

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sizequeen, surfice it to say that guy has issues. It is folks like him that give the male gender bad rep.
Tell him you've made an appointment for him to see a psychoanalyst. He needs help and fast.
Generally speaking, i think we should all Lighten up . There is no need to take things personal.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To Petite and BBW36 Thank you both for your kind words. No offense taken at all. :)

You're welcome. I do hate it when one really loud jerk makes the whole bunch look bad, and that happens a lot on forums, so I'm glad you're there to represent for members of the male gender who are not insensitive self-righteous misogynistic jerks.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ha ...

real mature

... :rolleyes:
Look, I'm sorry that you don't understand that I don't consider you worthy of my time and I'm not going to be spending hours going ever each stupid point you make to make a counterpoint because you're clearly too stubborn or mean to understand why the women in this thread think you're an asshole and I can't be bothered to waste my time educating you when there are so many wonderful people here on LPSG I could be spending my time talking to instead.

So, piss off. I can't hear you and I don't have time for you.
I know you are asking for the mens advise here, but can I step up and say I think you should do whatever you are comfortable with. If you want to have sex on the first date have it, if you don't then wait. Don't worry about what the men want, worry about you and what you want.

Please, what is PDA? I thought it was a little gadget to keep info in.

PS: Love Madonna, Jackie and Marilyn. Feel the worst for Marilyn, poor thing.
PDA = Public Displays of Affection

I think she did that but she hates how that guy made her feel so bad and she's confused about why he would act like that when she didn't do anything wrong, because that is confusing. She didn't do anything wrong. He's just a huge asshole who has serious issues with women.
Sizequeen, surfice it to say that guy has issues. It is folks like him that give the male gender bad rep.
Tell him you've made an appointment for him to see a psychoanalyst. He needs help and fast.
Generally speaking, i think we should all Lighten up . There is no need to take things personal.
Her feelings are hurt, and her story reminds the rest of us of being hurt in the past, too. I told you it was a subject that fills women with rage.

I agree with you. That guy definitely has issues!

D_Vladimir Jurkov

Experimental Member
Media
Here's the thing, I'm in NY, it's a fast city. I take it slow enough for someone in a place that moves faster than the speed of light. If I meet someone, have a few nice discussions with him, am attracted to him, I have no issue having sex with him sooner rather than later. I know what I want and when I see it, I take it because if I don't, someone else is going to. It's like finding the last pair of D'Orsay pumps on clearance in your size, if you don't grab it someone else will. Still, I don't sleep around, I date and it does not mean that every guy I go out with ends up my dress

I'm not into PDAs, maybe some small kiss or my hand on his arm because I'm private and I don't think I need to validate whatever situation I have to the public. I dress well, not slutty. I'm well spoken and when I am out of the bedroom, I want my intelligence not my sexuality to have the floor.

It's hard being a size queen. Men assume your number is high even though mine isn't. I prefer large cock just like men like breasts. I know the issues that come up sometimes for men, their insecurities about being so large, and I am only supportive. It seems like my sympathy is being mistaken for something else not sure what

I went out with someone last week, he seemed nice, we had sex. I did not hear from him for five days so I forgot about him. Then he sends a msg saying he wasn't comfortable "carrying on this sort of thing." We chatted about it and chatted last night again. He first said he wanted to think about the situation over the weekend, then a few days ago said he thought we had chemistry and wanted me to be happy, then he tells me that we had sex too fast and he usually waits a few dates. He made me feel terrible, I feel used. I don't understand why he pushed me to have sex with him to after be so mean. Then after I told him I don't want to talk to him anymore, he msgs me a while later asking me about work I am doing. Is he crazy? I told him he does not deserve to know me :frown1:

As far as living in NY, I used to feel the same way as far as "fast paced." But in a city with so many people, I don't think everyone feels that way. I don't know your age but if you are under 25 than that probably explains the short time before having sex.

When it comes to me and what I want in a woman, it is slightly complicated by the fact that I've never been with anyone. This totally eliminates the one night stand option at this point in my life. I've ran into more than my fair share of girls that pretend to be nice and then talk badly about me behind my back, so I'd probably be a little wary about letting her know about my lack of sexual history (I feel it important to tell her ahead of time as to not surprise her with being a 2 pump chump.) Any girl I've talked to at a bar or whatever, has been a friend of a friend kinda deal, and I don't think I'd be able to hang out with a group that knows I'm still a virgin.
Last weekend I was at this private party that a friends co-worker was throwing and this one girl seemed into me, but I had never met her before and it was after a few hours so she seemed to be at least a little tipsy. We talked for a little bit (just barely though, I hate all these places that blast the music - wtf, how am I supposed to communicate? Through interpretive dance??) If I see her again we'll talk some more and then I'll decide whether or not to ask for her number. But I'm the type of guy that does not want to risk getting involved with a drunk/psycho/any other problem you can think of. I need to know that she's got her head on straight before I even ask for her number. That may seem slow for some but OK, than that's not the person for me. I can't be the only one in the world with this opinion and some young women out there would agree with me. I might find her, I might not. As far the one I met last weekend, if I wind up talking to her when we are both totally sober, and she didn't give the impression of being a floozy but wanted to jump into things right away, I'd be fine with that. I'd just warn her that the first few times aren't gonna be specular.
Communication is key. If she is strictly not interested in a relationship than I'd like to know that early on, before I start thinking it could be turning into something serious. If she just wants someone to date and have sex with without the emotional attachment, I'd agree only if she we were exclusive. If I'm gonna be having sex with her, exclusive is the other key word.

PDAs are ok on a small scale. If you need to be shoving your tongue down my throat to show off to people, that's not okay. It's weird to do and it's weird for the people watching. A small sign to make it clear to other guys that we are together - that's acceptable.

No problem with the Madonna/Marilyn type, as long as it isn't in the pathetic, insecure way. Some women have that aspect to them and they can embrace it. As long as they don't carried away with it, like becoming arrogant or a slut. Actually, having that sex icon aspect and being mature about it is a major turn on.

The size queen thing I'm not sure about in the sense of to what extent. If she demands well endowed men and will get rid of a guy if he is not above average, than my efforts will go elsewhere. But if you're just saying that a larger penis is more sexually satisfying and you are not ashamed of that, than there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You can't control the amount of space that your vagina can hold. And if a snug fit gives you more stimulation than thats just a biological thing, it's what makes you you I'd even be willing to watch or help with using a large dildo, as I'd want my partner to be as sexually satisfied as possible - I believe that once a man take his clothes off, it's his job to please.

So really, to sum up my preference: I need a good conversation or two, and I need to know that we have sexual exclusiveness. If she just wants sex than that confession will have to come relatively early. I feel that I'm open and respectful enough in the first place for this to be said before it gets to the point where I feel that I've been misled.

And that guy you've been upset about - it seems like he simply doesn't know what he wants. He's already changed his mind about you 3 times, that sorta thing would only continue if you let it. If he prefers to go on a few dates before sex, than it's HIS fault that he threw out his morals on an impulse. (But hey, you should feel good that you were that irresistible!) Now his view of you will forever be skewed, and ironically it's because he couldn't be true to himself. And I think I can safely say that that's not a guy who you want to be with.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm older,but some may think naive. I cannot expect more of others than I expect or accept of myself. I have had 'first night' sex with women and never judged them for it. In fact, in most cases I found it liberating. I never took someone elses opinion of a women as my own. I can only react to a woman on how she melds with me. We make things difficult when we judge or worry about others 'think'. When you start thinking you are better than someone else, you are probably not.

When you start thinking you are better than someone else, you are probably not.
one must always remember theres always a guy more longer and thicker,If your a woman theres awoman with a "better" body out there..in the end its all about growing more comfortable in your own skin.perhaps thats wisdom!!!lol Do I wish that I had a 12" the thickness of a beercan..lol SURE but i also know what I got works and is nothin to sneeze at
either....so be "bad" if you want or "good" whatever works for ya!