Good girth but how wide should you be?

frankyme

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't complain about girth (6,25'') , but i am just wondering if my 2'' wide is ok with this girth??

Plaese any comments... Thanks so far!

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish I had 6.25 inches of girth,*sigh* I'm also 2 inches wide although only 5.5 inches in girth due to my dick being pretty much flat on top.
I guess 2 inches in width would be ok since this would normally equate to around 66 inches in girthwhich is considered large so I guess the width would be considered thick too.

Also whats with your avatar pic?

Last edited:

frankyme

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wish I had 6.25 inches of girth,*sigh* I'm also 2 inches wide although only 5.5 inches in girth due to my dick being pretty much flat on top.
I guess 2 inches in width would be ok since this would normally equate to around 66 inches in girthwhich is considered large so I guess the width would be considered thick too.

Also whats with your avatar pic?

Haha thanks for noticing! These are the different condom sizes available from the mysize.com site. The middle one is the normal size and the left and right ones are the largest and one before largest size they have available....

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks anyway I had to go check the site out lol and the sizes of the condoms work out to the standard one being 53mm in width is 6.5 inches in girth and the largest being 8.5 inches? Who the hell is 8.5 inches in girth? Thats thicker than a coke can.
Also 6.5 seems kinda high to be average girth. The site seems kinda fishy.

frankyme

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Haha thanks for noticing! These are the different condom sizes available from the mysize.com site. The middle one is the normal size and the left and right ones are the largest and one before largest size they have available....

Btw, your girth and wide sounds pretty cool too!! think you wil please the girl pretty well with quite a lot of fullfilment....

frankyme

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Btw, your girth and wide sounds pretty cool too!! think you wil please the girl pretty well with quite a lot of fullfilment....

Yeah i don't no how they really measure it up but the mysize69 is there biggest one and i use the mysize64. Fit's me perfectly with my size.. maybe this helps??

7inchbliss

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I Measure 5.5 inches in girth and 2 inches across the top like bobg as well and to me it seems to be a fair width but then again maybe owning the width has me biased. *shrugs* Also what you got looks fine to me

Last edited:

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I Measure 5.5 inches in girth and 2 inches across the top like bobg as well and to me it seems to be a fair width but then again maybe owning the width has me biased. *shrugs* Also what you got looks fine to me

Do you feel a little cheated too? Personally I've always felt a little annoyed that Other people have the same width but their penis is still girthier Its kinda annoying.

7inchbliss

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't say I feel cheated and I'm honestly happy to have what I have. Though for aesthetic purpose I humor myself at the thought of having a 7.7 length with a 7 girth. I actually find it a bit intriguing to see how very different 2 similarly dimensioned penises can be due to one even ever so slightly different detail. Its like one of those mysteries to me. Bet your sporting something to be prod of your bod don't look bad in that pic.

frankyme

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wouldn't say I feel cheated and I'm honestly happy to have what I have. Though for aesthetic purpose I humor myself at the thought of having a 7.7 length with a 7 girth. I actually find it a bit intriguing to see how very different 2 similarly dimensioned penises can be due to one even ever so slightly different detail. Its like one of those mysteries to me. Bet your sporting something to be prod of your bod don't look bad in that pic.

He guys, i'm sorry but it's just what i measure... with the same width but bigger girth means it is only bigger measured from above to the under side of the penis?

7inchbliss

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He guys, i'm sorry but it's just what i measure... with the same width but bigger girth means it is only bigger measured from above to the under side of the penis?

Sorry for what? You have a nice size is all I'm saying 2 inches width is certainly something to be happy with. It looks fine with your girth which is a mighty one might I add. You have something there to be happy about and that's the truth.

frankyme

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry for what? You have a nice size is all I'm saying 2 inches width is certainly something to be happy with. It looks fine with your girth which is a mighty one might I add. You have something there to be happy about and that's the truth.

Thanks 7inchbliss, wish the girl are so chill, they usually say your words after some lube and a long and carefull foreplay! Hehe ;-)

frankyme

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some lucky person out there someday will be able to tell me.

Not experienced it yet!? It's awesome! I figured out my size a couple of years ago, and only than i found out why it always wasn't so pleasant with the girls i met before.... I just didn't knew better till some girl told me to be carefull because i'm bigger than usual...