Good guy, or Bad Boy?

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hehe-- I asked my wife where I fall on this scale & her answer was that she'd have to think about it. After 21 years she has to think about it??? Sheesh! I'll never understand women. *Wife laughs her butt off & says "MEN!!!!"*

If she ever gives me an answer I'll let ya know, Bruce!

B-man

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I heard a girl likes a bad boy because they're the guys who are upfront, confident and the girl knows she will get sex from them. When she's on her period and 'hormonal' she wants the 'good guy' who will stick around and be a good father...

eg they want a bad boy for a one night stand or maybe lite dating but the good guy for long term.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Jun 30 2005, 03:52 PM
I heard a girl likes a bad boy because they're the guys who are upfront, confident and the girl knows she will get sex from them. When she's on her period and 'hormonal' she wants the 'good guy' who will stick around and be a good father...

eg they want a bad boy for a one night stand or maybe lite dating but the good guy for long term.
[post=325495]Quoted post[/post]​

That's exactly what I heard too - the good guy for breeding, the bad guy for fun.

Bruce

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
from what I've seen...........

most women DATE the bad guys, for some thrills, adrenaline, excitement, to live in the fast lane etc.......Bad guys don't usually "Commit" or "love" they like to have fun and sooner or later you get burned. They move on, you move on. Most women know that bad guys are usually not "lasting". (maybe not at first but some learn the hard way)

they marry the "good guys" for many things. The security of love, commitment, values, goals, etc..... They find that one person who understands and accepts them; who will be there through anything and they know that they can trust them.
They are usually at similar points in thier life where they are both ready for "settleing down" and all that jazz.

It sounds Cliche' but more often than not, its the way it happens.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
100% Good guy = -_- O8) so good he'll put ya to sleep cuz you ain't getting any until you're married...
100% Bad Guy = :beer: :grr: :party: :hangover: :nopity: has no pity for you even when you're hormonal and parties without you then gets pissy when he's hung over
25% Bad Guy = :wtf: what qualifies as 25% Bad?
50% Bad Guy = :evilgrin: :party: :spank: My kinda guy... see below
75% Bad Guy = :silly: this guy's only good when he's horny...

Personally, I voted for 50/50... a guy who'll party with ya (and spank ya in bed :evilgrin: )

ckckgemini: my bf is VICIOUS when he fucks with his 11" weapon mercilessly..

but i cannot live without him...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It's the old madonna-whore complex. You know, how men CLAIM they want virgins but secretly want sluts? Well, the good guy/bad boy thing, women CLAIM they want a good guy, but they'd prefer a bad boy. Good guys are boring. As long as the bad boy isn't a total bottom-feeder.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
"Treat em mean keep em keen"
"Use em and abuse em"

All great philosophies lol. Anyway I do think a girl needs to have some bad boy in her...in her relationship I mean. I think if the guy is TOO good and nice to her then she'll probably take him for granted or walk all over him or somethin. The bad needs to be shown a bit to keep her in place? I'm talkin maybe 25% bad here.

The total badboys who treat women like shit and have brains of shit I just don't see how women can be attracted to that. Unless they like being abused (verbally mostly but I bet there are some who are physical abusers too). I'm a good guy, thinkin I should be a lil more bad though...but hey I dunno.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@Jul 4 2005, 10:54 PM
"Treat em mean keep em keen"
"Use em and abuse em"

All great philosophies lol. Anyway I do think a girl needs to have some bad boy in her...in her relationship I mean. I think if the guy is TOO good and nice to her then she'll probably take him for granted or walk all over him or somethin. The bad needs to be shown a bit to keep her in place? I'm talkin maybe 25% bad here.

The total badboys who treat women like shit and have brains of shit I just don't see how women can be attracted to that. Unless they like being abused (verbally mostly but I bet there are some who are physical abusers too). I'm a good guy, thinkin I should be a lil more bad though...but hey I dunno.
[post=326647]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL!

Knight of the woeful countenance, I think you have at least 25% in there. The innocent face doesnt fool us for a minute.! LOL!

Naughty

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What defines "bad boy"? Are we talking guy who runs a meth lab from his trailer, or wears a motorcycle jacket in the hopes he'll look cutting edge?

Me personally, I respond to kindness. I enjoy being able to show someone else kindness. I'm sick of "bad" guys. They're usually terribly egotistical, and I'm too pompous to tolerate that from OTHER people. (I'm only barely kidding.)

But in all honesty, sensitivity and warmth really do it for me. Guess something's wrong with me.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I think "Bad" is relative. For me, I want someone that doesnt have hardening of the attitude. I prefer naughty to bad. Naughty to me is the ability to be as wild as you want and need to be when the time is right. I am sure you can all imagine when that time might be! LOL! But the behavior should not be, in the overall scheme of things, toxic. Basic personality flaws that need major work are not for me. I think by a certain point we are all "raised" and if certain "no gos" are still in place, I would prefer to pass that "blessing" on to someone else. Meaness, inflexibility, smugness, major intolerance. No Go's! ( additions to the list forthcoming_) LOL!

Naughty

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Hi there (especially to Absinthium),

I think Nienna and Knight described quite well what kind of baddie we are talking about here. I never thought about the criminal kind - thanks that you brought that one up. Also Naughty hit it quite well by replacing "bad" by naughty, just that I meant naughty+x, so, naughtiness with a certain tendency to ignore rules where they are in your way.

Bruce

Shamrock

1st Like
Media
I don't think its being "bad" that makes a man attractive, I think it's the wrong
term for what a lot of women find sexy. I think adventerous, independent, strong,
and with some spirit is what makes it attractive. But I do know what a lot of the
girls mean. I dated this girl Jen about two years ago. Now she was so opposite to
me. She was a real left-wing idealistic world peace type, and Im more right-wing (well more than her), no bullshit straight shooter. Now Im a pretty physical guy, I go to the gym, do martial arts, I'm 6'1 and around 220 pounds. While I don't look for fights, I don't take shit off people or let them back me down. And while this
conflicted with her save the world attitude, as a woman, it turned her on, and we
had such a strong attraction for each other. All her previous boyfriends, from her
description had been kinda wimpy, and even after we broke up, we couldn't keep
our hands off each other and she admitted I was the first guy she had been with
that made her feel like she was with a real man, and not a boy.

But as far as the madonna/whore theory - maybe for some guys they want a slut,
but i would find it a real turn-off if I found out a girl had slept with heaps of guys.
Apart from diseases, to know that she puts such a low value on sex that anybody
will do - yuck - i wouldn't touch her with a barge pole.