Good guy, or Bad Boy?

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I voted 25% bad, to me 'bad' doesn't mean criminal bad. Its someone who breaks the rules every now and then, has a fun and wild side, loves to live life to the fullest, and isn't afraid to fight (if needed).

I dated guys who were 100% good and I was a little bored, only my parents and relatives liked them. My fiancee is right in between which is perfect for me. He has a little 'bad boy' in him, a tough, confident exterior that no one wants to mess with. When guys try to hit on me my man shows up and he doesn't even need to say a word and they back off immediately. But he also has a soft side, when we argue he knows when to back off or put his foot down and put me in my place. He knows when he's wrong or out of line and he's very sensitive to my feelings. In the bedroom he's also in between - he can be a gentle lover or an animal. He's romantic but also very spontaneous. And when he has that look in his eye (the pure lust, 'gotta have you now' look) I'm usually in trouble! ;)

cut8:
I don't think its being "bad" that makes a man attractive, I think it's the wrong
term for what a lot of women find sexy.
I'm surprised that it's a man's remark that's finally clarified for me what "bad" might mean, as the previous posts had left me baffled, not myself being someone who labels themselves "bad".

So essentially, the criterion is subjective: "bad" is what she means by "bad". Which is fine by me, since it means if I can understand her, I've an idea whether she likes "bad", and what is it, and how much she likes it. It means I don't have to try to be a mafioso, make up lost time in the gym, pretend to like fucking her when she's tied up, and other things which aren't my forte. All I have to do is work out is if she wants to be fucked so she won't ever forget, or if she just wants some vaginal company.

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by citygirl@Jul 11 2005, 04:22 AM
I voted 25% bad, to me 'bad' doesn't mean criminal bad. Its someone who breaks the rules every now and then, has a fun and wild side, loves to live life to the fullest, and isn't afraid to fight (if needed).

I dated guys who were 100% good and I was a little bored, only my parents and relatives liked them. My fiancee is right in between which is perfect for me. He has a little 'bad boy' in him, a tough, confident exterior that no one wants to mess with. When guys try to hit on me my man shows up and he doesn't even need to say a word and they back off immediately. But he also has a soft side, when we argue he knows when to back off or put his foot down and put me in my place. He knows when he's wrong or out of line and he's very sensitive to my feelings. In the bedroom he's also in between - he can be a gentle lover or an animal. He's romantic but also very spontaneous. And when he has that look in his eye (the pure lust, 'gotta have you now' look) I'm usually in trouble! ;)
[post=328225]Quoted post[/post]​

Citygirl, I couldn't have said it any better! You could be describing my husband! The only thing I can add is that I feel so completely safe with him. He'd take on the whole world to protect me, but has never even raised his voice to me.

Karen

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Karen M+Jul 12 2005, 06:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Karen M &#064; Jul 12 2005, 06:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-citygirl@Jul 11 2005, 04:22 AM
I voted 25% bad, to me &#39;bad&#39; doesn&#39;t mean criminal bad. Its someone who breaks the rules every now and then, has a fun and wild side, loves to live life to the fullest, and isn&#39;t afraid to fight (if needed).

I dated guys who were 100% good and I was a little bored, only my parents and relatives liked them. My fiancee is right in between which is perfect for me. He has a little &#39;bad boy&#39; in him, a tough, confident exterior that no one wants to mess with. When guys try to hit on me my man shows up and he doesn&#39;t even need to say a word and they back off immediately. But he also has a soft side, when we argue he knows when to back off or put his foot down and put me in my place. He knows when he&#39;s wrong or out of line and he&#39;s very sensitive to my feelings. In the bedroom he&#39;s also in between - he can be a gentle lover or an animal. He&#39;s romantic but also very spontaneous. And when he has that look in his eye (the pure lust, &#39;gotta have you now&#39; look) I&#39;m usually in trouble&#33;  ;)
[post=328225]Quoted post[/post]​

Citygirl, I couldn&#39;t have said it any better&#33; You could be describing my husband&#33; The only thing I can add is that I feel so completely safe with him. He&#39;d take on the whole world to protect me, but has never even raised his voice to me.

Karen
[post=328640]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, they are a rare breed - one who can hang out with the guys and be macho and play rough sports, but around women they turn it down a notch where they&#39;re sensitive and don&#39;t feel the need to be cocky and tough.