Good guys vs Bad boys

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ladies,

Who have you dated, the good guy or the bad boy and why?

I've noticed that when I make some comments to guys about confidence I often mention that if guys are respectful, kind and funny women will appreciate them. Often you see comments from guys saying, no, women want bad boys and either, I'm missing out because I'm not a bad boy or I've made myself a bad boy and it works. To be honest, I've often thought women want the bad boy too, because I was always such a nice guy and women just seemed to want to be my friend and tell me about their problems with their bfs who were treating them badly. I started to see though that it might have to do with age, younger women like the bad boy but after 30 or so, women seem over that and really want someone who respects them.

I'd love to hear from actual women on this though. I know how guys think but I've never heard how/why women justify the bad boy over the nice guy.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my man when he is good but, I love him as my bad boy as well. I'm over 39 and yes I want to be respected. When your with someone over a year you get to see both the good and bad. Nobody is good all the time. If you love them enough you take the good with the bad and it's always worth it.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely good guys!!!

I've seen too many instances of women who go after the "bad boys", and are repeatedly abused. Plus I've simply never seen the attraction myself. I've always been attracted to the good guys.