Good hookup sites for gay men

Media
Hi guys... I'm in a period of drought and need to get laid

Where is good to find guys other than gaydar? Guys with more extreme leanings would be good - preferably with a plentiful supply of them in London.

Thanks

Also, failing that - anyone know any good cruising grounds/hookup spots in N London?

Hakubuza

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I've had a bit of success with craiglist.com. Might not be your conventional hook up sight but there are always ads looking for one time No strings attached sex.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always had my best luck on Manhunt.net, but a lot of that depends on how many subscribers are in your area. Though it's free to join, your ability to send and receive messages is really limited unless you subscribe ($35 for three months isn't really that bad: you'll spend more than that on a mediocre dinner here in FtL).

Adam4Adam has formatting issues that just annoy the piss outta me: I always feel like I'm in a rowboat at open sea in a storm when I log on :confused:

Roark1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you have a smartphone (iOS, Android, Blackberry or Windows Mobile), you might check out grindr. it's a free location-based app that shows others who are looking and nearby. you start chatting and go from there. i've found it to be the quickest and most productive in terms of just random hookups in everything from large cities to small towns.
i believe it works on iPod touch as well, but you'd of course be limited to wifi.