Good Housekeeping

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Thanks Chris,

A picture is worth a thousand words. I understand it now. I will have to copy and print it though to remember for a while.

What is this with you and Jana anyway? I thought you were going to sit in my lap! Now I read you are going off with her.

*Freddie wipes the tears from his eyes. His ego so bruised.*
*There has to be a way to snare Chris from Jana's spell*

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freddie, Chris sluts around, so I don't think you'll have to worry! I'm his bitchin' Mama (I now sign my pms to him YBM) but that doesn't lessen his love for anyone else, right Chris?

I didn't want to start a controversy or stop anyone from posting whatever they want, I was simply trying to find ways to take up less bandwith on repeat posts, Love you guys!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(jumping back 6 posts)

Freddie,

Isn't that the truth! LOL! I think that is what the bible says about getting the beam out of our own eye before we attempt to get the splinter out of our neighbor's. If I have been guilty, I am going to try to remember to be good but one can only be so good when one's name is NAUGHTY! LOL!

Naughty

hung_big:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Apr 30 2005, 02:37 AM
Freddie, Chris sluts around, so I don't think you'll have to worry! I'm his bitchin' Mama (I now sign my pms to him YBM) but that doesn't lessen his love for anyone else, right Chris?
[post=306467]Quoted post[/post]​

Totally, Jana! I've said it once, Freddie, I'll say it again, I'm a man-whore.

I still love ya tons....and Jana...and Kyle....and Jacinto...and Nixxy....and Skai....and....well you get the idea.

But can you blame me? LOOK AT HER!!! *drools*

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by hung_big+Apr 30 2005, 09:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hung_big &#064; Apr 30 2005, 09:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Apr 30 2005, 02:37 AM
[post=306467]Quoted post[/post]​

Totally, Jana&#33; I&#39;ve said it once, Freddie, I&#39;ll say it again, I&#39;m a man-whore.

I still love ya tons....and Jana...and Kyle....and Jacinto...and Nixxy....and Skai....and....well you get the idea.

But can you blame me? LOOK AT HER&#33;&#33;&#33; *drools*
[post=306521]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
That is OK you can drool. Just save some of teh drooling for the rest of us. :evilgrin: