Good Iea or Bad Idea ?

Kharn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
G'day

I recently introduced myself on here in order to better undestand my undersized (in my opinion) manhood and have had this question laying back in my mind for a while now.

Firstly I'd like to start off by saying I was an amateur bodybuilder and with that have a general (better then avg joe) Idea of how our body works when in the gym and what to do to maximise our benefits, thats what this question is about.

When we go to the gym and do our workouts we will not see ANY muscular size gains during only after the workout during recovery where the body rebuilds the broken tissue to become stronger and larger, it will continue to break the tissues and continue to repair and grow (then we ALL plateau at some point).

I'd like to take that into account with my PE, when I was training for bodybuilding i took a PLETHORA of concoctions which amounted to about 400g-500g of powder per day or 14scoops.... yes I was BIG(minimal water retention in order to obtain a ripped appearence....at times ;) bulk n cuttup phases vary etc etc blah), peaked out at 115kg (down to 70kgs now..).

When it comes to the PE program I am wondering if I can help to boost recovery time and intern boost gains in the process by supplementing in some form of chemical almost like protein powder(sounds like I'm looking for a wonder pill to guarantee inc penis size.... but i know none exist), I went to the chemist and asked the lady behind the counter what was on my mind (in a subtle manner LOL) we both concluded that magnesium tablets can help to boost recovery from muscular tissue damage (during the PE ?) and hence speedup the overall recovery process (which is when we actually gain our size!).

So I guess the dux Nuts of the question is:

Would magnesium tablets be beneficial towards PE program gains or just a waste of time and urine?

Cheers :D

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
IMHO as a physician, bb, jelqer and vacuum pumper it's certainly not going to hurt. In addition to all my shakes/stacks and supplements, I take a calcium, magnesium and zinc tablet daily. As to being beneficial towards your PE program gains, however, I'm a bit skeptical in the absence of evidence/data to back up any such claim.

Kharn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah at least it won't hinder / slow down or at worse make my cock smaller :D LOL

But I thought from a gym junky point of view and broken tissue repairs, it all just sounds sooo similar you work your bicep the way you work your cock muscles then when your arms relaxing it grows and gains muscle logically I assume the same for the penis it is a muscle ?

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMHO as a physician, bb, jelqer and vacuum pumper it's certainly not going to hurt. In addition to all my shakes/stacks and supplements, I take a calcium, magnesium and zinc tablet daily. As to being beneficial towards your PE program gains, however, I'm a bit skeptical in the absence of evidence/data to back up any such claim.

I have a question what quanity % of each of these do you take a day? These are so many strengths of calcium, magnesium and zinc tablets out there and would have no idea which to buy my husband. Thanks for responding to the thread you are helping everyone who read your response.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I take a Kroger brand (cause it's cheap) tablet that contains 1000 mg calcium, 400 mg magnesium and 15 mg zinc daily. Although the recommended serving size is 3 tablets, I take it only as a supplement to a clean diet of 6 small meals per day Among those meals are pre- and post-workout shakes and snack shakes/bars, many of which contain those 3 minerals.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
SweetLovesVick, So that my post above isn't confusing, it's going to depend on your husband's diet. He should be getting 3000 mg calcium, 1200 mg magnesium and 45 mg zinc daily. In my case, I don't eat fast-food and monitor/record my daily intake of calories, protein, carbs, fat, sodium, etc.