Good joke

D_Fletchyer Flagpole

Sexy Member
Media
There once was a horse and chicken who lived on a farm. Both were very good friends who did lots of things together on the farm.

One day while they were out for a walk, the horse stepped into a bog and started to sink. "Hey chicken" he called, "Go back to the farm, get the farmer so he can pull me out--Quick!!" So the chicken ran back to the farm searching for the farmer. The other animals told the chicken the farmer left for town, but his brand new Harley Davidson was parked out front and the key was in the ignition. The chicken quickly grabbed some rope, hopped on the motorcycle and raced back to the horse.

When the chicken arrived, he could see his buddy was sinking fast, so he hopped off the bike, threw the rope to the horse and told him to grab on. The chicken tied the rope to the back of the bike and pulled the horse out.

"Thanks a lot", said the horse." "No problem", replied the chicken.

A few weeks later the chicken and horse were running through a field when the chicken tripped and fell into a mud puddle. "Hey, horse", cried the chicken, "Quick come over here and pull me out, I'm sinking fast!"

The horse strode over, reviewed the situation and stradled the mud puddle. He looked down to the chicken and said, "Chicken, grab my thing and I'll pull you out."

Moral of the story--when you're hung like a horse you don't need a Harley Davidson to pick up chicks!!