Good leg makeup

davethefox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm fairly old but still look younger than my years by 10 years (according to my myopic doctor). :smile:

My legs still have good shape and muscle, but below the knee I have some embarrassing, pretty big age spots.

Does anyone out there know of a good cream/cosmetic that would help me?

Thanks!

--dave fox

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My friend has horrible eczema scars and used that joan rivers cream and it really works. She never wears skirts or dresses and she used the cream and wore a short cocktail dress to a wedding. I think it is called something like a right to bare.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I was visiting my sister a while back and she has spider veins in both legs. She was going to have an operation (expensive) but
was told by a friend about the Joan Rivers stuff....and, yes I believe it is called "Right to Bare."

She applied some for me to show how it worked. It did not look like she had any makeup on...very natural looking skin color....
and her veins actually disappeared. I would imagine you could find it on the internet.

Last edited:

davethefox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks all of you for your suggestions. Really appreciate it. There are so many cool folks here. An oasis for me.

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Age spots can be faded with a cream containing hydroquinone or kojic acid, but to keep them gone, it's sunscreen, SPF15, every day they'll get even 10 minutes of sun exposure. I'd also suggest wash-in sunscreen for any light trousers. I use SunGuard.