Good looking dick

twinkish92

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im just wondering if you guys do anything to take care of your dicks, like using lotions, powder etc? Beside shaving and jerking off;)

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yes I use a heavy duty lotion on the head of my cock after every shower or bath every day. I do a lot of fucking and that head I want to be sure is taken care of with a god heavy duty moisturizer.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just standard manscaping - shaving and then tweezing strays from time to time. I don't use any lotions and only soap the exterior. Foreskin and glans just get a good plain water rinsing and rub down in the shower.

Does anyone recommend using lotion? What kind? Why?

I used to use a drop or two of Johnson's baby oil or gel or sometimes a bit of Vaseline on the glans, but stopped when I read somewhere that it's not a good idea.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just standard manscaping - shaving and then tweezing strays from time to time. I don't use any lotions and only soap the exterior. Foreskin and glans just get a good plain water rinsing and rub down in the shower.

Does anyone recommend using lotion? What kind? Why?

I used to use a drop or two of Johnson's baby oil or gel or sometimes a bit of Vaseline on the glans, but stopped when I read somewhere that it's not a good idea.

One of the best things I found is when I am finished shaving I use a hair conditioner allover pubic area , cock and balls, it make them all feel great. Try it once and you will be hooked.

Reactions: twinkish92

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the best things I found is when I am finished shaving I use a hair conditioner allover pubic area , cock and balls, it make them all feel great. Try it once and you will be hooked.

I don't know about hair conditioner. I've been wondering if coconut oil as a "conditioner" would be good based on how well everyone speaks of it in other threads for their other purposes.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know about hair conditioner. I've been wondering if coconut oil as a "conditioner" would be good based on how well everyone speaks of it in other threads for their other purposes.
Just bought some today at the supermarket it feels heavenly on your cock. I have been lubricating mine all night it feels so fucking good. I can't wait to lube my cock up with this stuff and see what it feels like in my wife's pussy. I can just imagine how wonderful this feels on my cock in her pussy. Go for it!

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just bought some today at the supermarket it feels heavenly on your cock. I have been lubricating mine all night it feels so fucking good. I can't wait to lube my cock up with this stuff and see what it feels like in my wife's pussy. I can just imagine how wonderful this feels on my cock in her pussy. Go for it!

Interesting. I do remember reading somewhere (I think within this site) that using organic lotions, particularly under foreskin, can encourage bacteria growth, so I've been reluctant to try.

There is a guy at my gym who uses it after the shower. He'll stand naked in front of his locker, grab the jar and rub it from head to toe. I saw him do this a few times and finally asked what it was. He told me it was coconut oil and said "it's great for your skin...all of it" and gave a little laugh. So there's one vote for you.

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Coconut oil absolutely! Feels amazing and the organic has some great benefits for your skin. All of your skin as well. It all so has anti fungal properties as well. warmed up just a bit before you apply it is unbelievable.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just bought my first organic coconut oil at the supermarket yesterday and used it this morning after my shower and wow what a wonderful product to use on you skin as well as you cock. I massaged my cock for an hour last night with the stuff and was thinking t o myself I can't wait to put this on my cock and slide my cock into my wife's pussy. It feels so awesome. I could just imagine how wonderful it would feel to put some on my fingers and play with my wife's pussy. I almost came thinking about it. I don't think I will ever use shea butter again. I put the coconut oil all over my body and my cock, balls my ass, and you name it and it felt so good.Makes your skin look great. Get some guys and fuck on!

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to derail this thread and turn it into coconut oil talk, but when I used to use baby oil, baby gel or Vaseline on my glans, I found that it gave me more foreskin coverage when flaccid. I'm guessing coconut oil would have the same effect?

Does it cause any particularly different scent to be present over the course of a day? Obviously "coconut" but what I mean is does it get rank at all by the end of the day, being a consumable and degradable liquid? I know it can resist becoming rancid for six months at temps up to 75F, but applied to the body with a significantly higher temp and left there, does that cause any issues?

twinkish92

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So,, ase tho one Askims for tips in The first place. Coco nut oil is The conclusion? I live in Norway, can you guys tell me what i should look after in The store. Can i fint it at bodyshop?

D

deleted871301

Man scaping, washing with shower gel and moisturising...

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So,, ase tho one Askims for tips in The first place. Coco nut oil is The conclusion? I live in Norway, can you guys tell me what i should look after in The store. Can i fint it at bodyshop?

You should be able to find coconut oil in any grocery store located where the oil are located in the store.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Now I am using coconut oil. I just got some and love the way it make myskin feel. cock and balls as well. it's great. It's a solid that turns to oil when it contacts the skin and sinks into your skin. It's great.