good looking people

Purplesaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Off-topic: Purple, I just looked up your picture "What I really look like." It's so great to see someone here who is obviously the real thing! Please tell us your secrets of muscular development and penis enlargement! :biggrin:
Actually I like myself better. I wouldn't want to look like that. I'm a hell of allot more sexy. For one, you can make fun of me. I'm just trying to see who else can see that I'm no good.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Beauty and attractiveness can be defined in so many ways. Ultimately, its truest measure is defined by what that person is looking for in a mate.

To answer the question though... I have to agree with hotmilf's theory 1. It has been my experience in talking with a lot of extremely beautiful people that they sometimes are lonely - many times, to be extact. People have a tendency to sell themselves short and choose not to engage in conversation with a person whom they think is extremely attractive for fear of rejection or the "out of the league" syndrome. That is too bad because possibly... just possibly... these people are looking for someone who is an average "joe/joanne" and who can relate to their feelings and their insecurities, too. Afterall, we are ALL human and we ALL deal with many of the same issues - daily.

I know lots and lots of pageant girls who've told me this. My wife is an ex-pageant girl who conveyed the same comments. Her cousin, who is presently single and gorgeous, likewise experiences the same type of lonliness. I suppose we need to be more confident and just bite the bullet, so to speak. Who knows where things could land.....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can some goodlooking people have problems finding partners?
if so what could be the reasons ?

i ask because i know plenty of very ugly people with a lot of luck finding partners so maybe the oposite could happen to good looking people.
LMAO, I have seen this occur many times as well. I attribute it to people who think they are less attractive often work on their personalities more. I also think they are more likely to engage in hobbies and activities where they will meet interesting people. Many of whom are more attractive than they are.

Yes. I speak hypothetically, supposing that I were good looking of course :redface:
Oh please, you know you are good looking. I guess you thought that SmokinHotLittleBoy might sound conceited. :tongue::biggrin1:

Maybe the good looking people don't want to settle for average looking people, so it is harder to meet someone. Or maybe many good looking people are shy and insecure? :confused:But I doubt there are a lot of very ugly people with a lot of luck finding partners. If so maybe they are happy with anyone they meet and make the relationship work.
That sounds feasible.

I know a very good looking 26 year old true blonde female psychiatrist that says she has a hard time meeting men because they are so intimated by her career and good looks.
You are preaching to the choir! As a black woman, over 40, with more degrees than wall space to put them on, I know this firsthand! Men say that they don't won't a gold digger; but God forbid a woman make as much money or more than a man you dump us because we are "too agressive," "too career oriented," or my personal favorite, "too materialistic." I have never asked a man to buy me a Coach purse! I have a job so I can buy those things myself!

Social skills and confidence are both far more important than looks when it comes to finding a partner. Realistic standards also plays a part. True! I think many allegedly, ugly people cultivate social skills and confidence early in life to compensate for their looks.
Also substantially more important than looks (for males): money, fame, power, musical inclination
Hmm, not sure about those last 4 things the only one that might appeal to me is a musical skill.

I think sometimes it is assumed that she/he is already taken. You are correct! I would never assume that some of the hotter men here have gone more than a week w/o a girlfriend or sex. Also, sometimes people equate good looks with lack of intelligence, morals, or personality.
Hahahaha this is true. I dated my fare share of big, pretty, and dumb men in my late teens.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, 36. I think I am finally falling in love again myself, and it is all about feeling comfortable and connected to the real person. Meanwhile, if we have been counting the times I've had sexual relations in recent years, there's been something of a dearth. I've been told I look intimidating. I've worried that I've been too picky. Insecurities flare up, and I fear my "looks" have gone because the people who've hit on me are not my types.

Despite all of that, what a wonderful affirmation it is to have these feelings for someone and to be fairly confident she feels the same about me.
She's a lucky girl...hope things go well for you.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading this thread again, I must say I don't like the use of the word "ugly" when describing someone, unless you are talking about the personality or better, the lack thereof.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading this thread again, I must say I don't like the use of the word "ugly" when describing someone, unless you are talking about the personality or better, the lack thereof.

So, according to you, it's only okay to say that someone beautiful; if you say that someone is ugly, meaning ugly in looks (which is pretty much what anyone means when calling someone ugly), then you offend against—what? Political correctness? Give me a break. Some people are beautiful; some people are ugly; most are neither. It is certainly unkind to call someone ugly to his or her face, but to object to the very use of the word is just prissy.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes. I speak hypothetically, supposing that I were good looking of course :redface:

I think you're hot and I've always been a bit bummed out that you identify as 100% straight. When you were upset the other day about "losing" 20% of your straightness, I was thrilled. How about changing your identity to 99% straight and 1% gay? Just one little percent. Please? For me? :flirt:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well said, Meniscus. I am similar in a lot of ways.

Thanks, Jovial. I'm sorry to hear that you'd had similar problems and I wish you well.

By the way, I may be above average looking, but you're smokin. I especially like your legs. I love the shape and proportions. Really nice.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
She's a lucky girl...hope things go well for you.
Thanks, 36. We seem to be on one of those paths toward inevitability. However, one of my difficulties is that I'm currently feeling like I need to cram in some guy sex now before we get go into monogomy mode.

Probably a topic for another thread, but basically I know that, once we are seriously serious, I'll be seriously monogomous. Perhaps, as discussed on another thread or two, what I really want is closer, not necessarily sexual, relationships with guys, but I find myself coveting SOMEthing with a good looking guy. It's an almost frantic do-it-now-because-you-won't-be-able-to-do-it-later kind of feeling.

One function of visiting this site is that it has taken the edge off of my urge or need to look at guys. Still, this is mostly a simulation, and I am coveting real stimulation.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, according to you, it's only okay to say that someone beautiful; if you say that someone is ugly, meaning ugly in looks (which is pretty much what anyone means when calling someone ugly), then you offend against—what? Political correctness? Give me a break. Some people are beautiful; some people are ugly; most are neither. It is certainly unkind to call someone ugly to his or her face, but to object to the very use of the word is just prissy.
Why the need for such hostility...just my thoughts! Fine, whatever...so call me prissy!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I already responded to your comment but I want to explain...my dislike for the term "ugly" has nothing to do with political correctness, I just don't like the term...I prefer to use the word "un-attractive". You may say that's just a case of semantics. It's just my preference and I wasn't meaning to come off as being preachy. When my son was a little boy, he had so many food allergies (thankfully has outgrown them), that his skin would often break out in a horrible and painful rash. He was the cutest little boy with blonde curls and big brown eyes the size of saucers, but yet people would react to him like he had lepresy and to me as if I was some sort of moronic mother for taking my child out with chicken-pox. It hurt his feelings as well as mine. You may think I'm prissy...I just think I am sensitive.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know lots and lots of pageant girls who've told me this. My wife is an ex-pageant girl who conveyed the same comments. Her cousin, who is presently single and gorgeous, likewise experiences the same type of lonliness.

April? Pity I just started seeing someone... :mad:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Hmm, not sure about those last 4 things the only one that might appeal to me is a musical skill. .

For sure, they don't appeal to every woman. No one thing will win you the heart of every woman. But looking a certain way won't endear you to all women, either. Wealth is less objective than attractiveness, and it will get you girls, even if you won't necessarily have the power to get any girl you want.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
April? Pity I just started seeing someone... :mad:
Yes, NIC... April. She is a stunning woman but often times more than not she is always alone. Shame.

Hey, I was trying to work something out with you and Sam... if she ever would leave that piece of shit that she is dating. :mad:

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a great thread. I have never lacked in the confidence department and have dated many models. I love beautiful and have no problems approaching them. However, upon getting to know them I could not believe how incredibly DUMB they were! One after the next - nothing interesting about them outside of their modeling. Since I can't/won't do unattractive I keep running into the same thing. Another pretty woman, another vacuous and in many cases psycho. Sigh. What to do?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a great thread. I have never lacked in the confidence department and have dated many models. I love beautiful and have no problems approaching them. However, upon getting to know them I could not believe how incredibly DUMB they were! One after the next - nothing interesting about them outside of their modeling. Since I can't/won't do unattractive I keep running into the same thing. Another pretty woman, another vacuous and in many cases psycho. Sigh. What to do?

What to do?
1) look for someone who is not an 18 year old model
2) don't insult women like me who are pretty, non-psyco, ex-models with non-vacuous brains!

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont mean ugly in a disrespect mode . just meaning considerable less attractive than average . but again beauty is a relative thing just talking in general terms