Good lovers or good chemistry?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Jovial, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are some people better lovers than others or do bad lovers just need to find someone they have chemistry with?

A friend of mine thinks everyone is good if they are with the right person, so you can't really say one person is better than another. You can only say that he/she was or wasn't good for you.

I think there's some truth in that, but I do think some people can be better in bed than others. They will have the qualities and skills that make sex more enjoyable to most people.

What do you think?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Difficult point of view. I also believe that there is someone for everyone. But to be honest, you have to look good for your perfect match. So yes there are people who are bad lovers, and will be bad lovers untill the person whit who they are together dare to say how they have to become good lovers for them and help them with becomming good lovers.

3. avg_joe

Gold Member

Both are important, but I believe in love at the first sight.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I believe, with more than 100 partners, that some are good lovers and some are not, and 'love' has little, if anything, to do with it. What makes a good lover is confidence, experience, a willingness to experiment, and a few other attributes that are hard to describe. Good lovers need a like-minded lover to show what they are capable of, so there is sexual chemistry involved. But not relationship chemistry.

You will most likely have good and satisfying sex with the person you love, or the relationship won't last. But even though sex is warm, loving and satisfying, that doesn't necessarily make your partner a good or a great lover.

Draft saved Draft deleted