Good Lovers

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think this one is pretty much for women only, but guys if you have two cents, toss it in.

Ladies, have you ever been with a man who has talked up about all of his talents only to find out that they were fish stories? If so, did you say anything? Did you try to teach them anything? Have you ever turned a bad lover into a good one?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think some guys will brag about how good they are just to get you in bed, they figure once you're there you're going to be too kind to say piss off you're here under false pretences. I've been quite lucky all the guys I've had have been incredible lovers, but I think that no matter how good you are you always have something to learn from every lover and something to teach. Every lover I've had has improved but that cuts both ways, so have I. If I did meet a guy who was hopeless but great in all other respects I wouldn't tell him he was crap, I'd concentrate on the things that he was good at and suggest he tries this and that, men love to think they're pleasing a woman and their egos don't crumble if you ask for what you want.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
No... I'm usually the one who people suspect is super controlling, and sexually assertive, becuase my personality is like that... but in real life I'm really layed back, and not agressive at all. It takes me a long time to release the inner freak...

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies, have you ever been with a man who has talked up about all of his talents only to find out that they were fish stories?
Unfortunately, yes.
If so, did you say anything?
Yes.
Did you try to teach them anything?
Yes.
Have you ever turned a bad lover into a good one?
Yes. :biggrin1: You can teach a man anything if he's willling to learn what turns your crank. If he's not interested in learning, it's hopeless. It's that simple.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I may get shot down as a newbie, but you would also be surprised how many women presume that they are the daughter of Aphrodite just because they have a pussy. Also a guy may think he is wonderful because he has been with a woman who has told him he is wonderful, what worked for her may not work for you. I think that that is part of the fun of new partners, learning what really does it for them, and that is a two way street.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I may get shot down as a newbie, but you would also be surprised how many women presume that they are the daughter of Aphrodite just because they have a pussy. Also a guy may think he is wonderful because he has been with a woman who has told him he is wonderful, what worked for her may not work for you. I think that that is part of the fun of new partners, learning what really does it for them, and that is a two way street.
I am the daughter of Aphrodite or did you miss that memo :tongue:

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
LOL .. I've learned to dismiss most of what comes out of a man's mouth concerning his sexual prowess. If you catch them before they actually get in bed with you (before their ego gets involved) then most men are pretty eager students and will do what it takes. If you tell them and they still ignore you - drop that shit like a bad habit.

The one thing that does piss me off is when a man talks a big game about how great he is at eating pussy and then doesn't deliver. Grrrrrrrrr...

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies, have you ever been with a man who has talked up about all of his talents only to find out that they were fish stories? yes. He was a man sure that only size mattered.
If so, did you say anything? over and over again, I tried to. he didnt hear.

Did you try to teach them anything? lol no he knew it all already.

Have you ever turned a bad lover into a good one?
yes. but it was a 2 way street, we got better together as a couple. We both became better lovers.