Good lubes for masturbation?

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm all this talk about coconut oil is getting me intrigued. I've only cooked with coconut oil once and when I open the open it was in a solid state. So do you guys put it in your hands and rub it first so it becomes liquid? I must try.

D

deleted928433

try Albolene. Seriously. Many serious baters including myself swear by this product and it never dries out and is fantastic for long edging sessions. It is available in the cosmetic section of every local drugstore (Walgreens, CVS). Not designed as a lube but a premium product for such purposes.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer no lube when i jack off i guess i dont like the feel of it and anything i have tried gets dry almost sticky and ruins the moment
That's how I always was. Once in a while, I would use baby oil, then I tried Elbow Grease, but didn't like the feel. I was at Walgreen's a few months ago and saw that they sold Wet Platinum. I had heard good things about it, so I bought some. I am now a lube user. I love the feeling it gives, because it is a thicker consistency than baby or mineral oil. I want to try some other lubes now.