Good Morning! What brings you here?

D_yfviguy

Experimental Member
Media
Do you know since I have been here I am often asked why are you here? So if you feel like chiming in please do so and let me know what brings you here!

I am very uninhibited and appreciate openess and honesty and like the ideas discussed amongst the forums but never doubt I am above all...a true Southernsweetie! :tongue:

Got some pics posted finally for my verification and will put some more up later.

Wishing you all an open weekend for whatever you choose to do with it (and your weekend!) :wink:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
originally...looking for a BIG experience (its in my blog) but now.... if it happens, cool, great and wonderful, if not... I still enjoy the company of most of the folks around here. I love to laugh and have fun in the chat room... and sometimes, I even just like to chat!! Love the forums, and like you, am very open-minded and non-judgemental.

Also another True GRITS girl...... Southern Girls ROCK! :D

(an "unofficial" greeter....)

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, what originally brought me here was a search of things regarding my health. This site was on something like the 5th page of my yahoo search and I wondered, what the heck does one have to do with the other? Looked around, joined and here I am. What has kept me here is I have met some really great supportive people here, this site is my "me time", and umm well...ya know ;) the other thing. lol and welcome to the site!

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The site was suggested to me by a female cam buddy with obviously lousy vision. But I stayed because I, too, love the honest and open discussions about sex, something that has been missing in my life for a long time. It is both exhilarating and liberating. As are Southern Girls!!

Scarlet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally, the lure of the infamous "White Pony" led me here. But generally, I enjoy the open chat and *of course* I love to look at a nice thick cock!

Nyseguy70

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure how I stumbled on the site. Got curious about women who really do have a size preference. I've been pleased to meet many lovely and fascinating women of all ages.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Came here originally in the hopes of creating a healthier penis for myself and my wife. In the perusing of the forums I found not only great information but occasionally extremely intelligent people and conversation on topics which normally people don't discuss. On the whole I think the site is a treasure trove of knowledge and open opinions. Def glad to have ya missus!