Good news Bad news

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BAD News re Chuck

I thought you promised not to do that indirect quoting of me since you know I hate it when you do it?
and there's YOUR PERSONAL BAD NEWS; YOU STILL DO IT.

i honour my promises
YOU were/are the IGNORANT person who takes a dig at me by suggesting i still use the harlequin, that is none of your business
a blatant form of harrasment/stirring
sooooo i am entitled to respond to your idiocy
everyone sees your idiotic precious as responses to your posts ..note a/bs LOL response
telling everyone off for adding anything that you deem inappropriate to YOUR threads .. very childish behaviours for an Adult huh ..

incidently, getting rid of your bouncing tits avatar is a clear eg of your childish behaviour, just because someone else was using it, and you challenged
him/he kept it and thats fair,but you got pissed off .. thats pathetic

GOOD news re me
i am entitled to respond, anyway i choose, if someone directly refers to me personal, 7 years experience/expertise haha

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BAD News re Chuck

I thought you promised not to do that indirect quoting of me since you know I hate it when you do it?
and there's YOUR PERSONAL BAD NEWS; YOU STILL DO IT.

i honour my promises
YOU were/are the IGNORANT person who takes a dig at me by suggesting i still use the harlequin, that is none of your business
a blatant form of harrasment/stirring
sooooo i am entitled to respond to your idiocy
everyone sees your idiotic precious as responses to your posts ..note a/bs LOL response
telling everyone off for adding anything that you deem inappropriate to YOUR threads .. very childish behaviours for an Adult huh ..

incidently, getting rid of your bouncing tits avatar is a clear eg of your childish behaviour, just because someone else was using it, and you challenged him/he kept it and thats fair,but you got pissed off .. thats pathetic

GOOD news re me
i am entitled to respond, anyway i choose, if someone directly refers to me personal, 7 years experience/expertise haha
first and foremost,
remark about your avatar was meant in jest, and not meant to be derogatory, and hardly falls under any sort harassment at least here on lpsg.
secondly, you have not honored anything when you're still copying everything I write, and or post, so that little posture is debunked.

About my removing my Asian avatar? Well if if you'd bothered to read my blog from last year, you'd see that there were people calling me "moobs" because of it, and not because someone used it; that's why it was removed, ok? Now I can send you the link to the blog entry if you like.

Lastly, take a good look at your avatar; you can't help noticing.
I have no interest in starting a big fight with you, so hows about we call this a big misunderstanding, ok?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

all good agree on a truce etc
apologize as well, after reflecting i did notice the icon smileys as per in jest as you have said
in my defence our post communication have never really been in jest, but thats no matter
i reacted on this because i had been avoiding you/your posts since i promised i would not 'part quote you'
your mention of my avatar irritated me, i have never given it a 2nd thought since i placed it there in 2007!
so again i apolgies for that, and may we both continue on and do our own thing, in peace i agree wholeheartedly

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Doctor Doctor

In the early 1960s, the Soviet Union sent a team of researchers to Antarctica to explore the frozen desert at the extreme south of the Earth. Thirteen of those researchers were stationed at Novolazarevskaya Station, located in what could fairly be called the middle of nowhere. (Here’s a map.) Extreme isolation was part of the job, and in April of 1961, it caused a problem for a scientist there named Leonid Rogozov. On April 29, 1961, Rogozov awoke feeling awful -- disorientation, nausea, and a low fever -- and as the day progressed, he began feeling a sharp pain in his abdomen. The diagnosis became clear by the next day. Rogozov had appendicitis. His appendix would have to be surgically removed, and likely soon.

The bad news -- other than the diagnosis and need for surgery, that is -- is that Novolazarevskaya Station had seen harsher whether than usual over the weeks prior, even taking its location into account. There was no way for Rogozov to get back to the Soviet Union or even to a larger Antarctic base -- the surgery had to happen at Novolazarevskaya.

The good news? First, an appendectomy, even then, was a pretty simple procedure -- if you were a trained surgeon, at least. And Rogozov was in luck, because one of the thirteen men stationed at Novolazarevskaya was a trained surgeon.

Unfortunately for Rogozov, he was that surgeon.

Rogozov was faced with an impossible but, if you think about it, relatively easy choice. On the one hand, he could do nothing and, almost certainly, die within a few days (and painfully at that). Or he could operate on himself. He chose the latter.

For two hours, assisted by a meteorologist and driver (and no, neither had any surgical experience, except perhaps as patients), Rogozov was both surgeon and patient. He performed the surgery mostly by touch -- he tried to use a mirror but, as he noted in his journal, the inverted image caused as much confusion as insight. He needed to take periodic breaks to rest and battle the pain and nausea, and he nicked himself with one of his incisions along the way. But in the end, the surgery was a success. Rogozov survived and, after two weeks of recuperation (still at Novolazarevskaya Station), returned to his regular job duties. After the expedition concluded, he returned to the Soviet Union and was hailed as a hero -- his resiliency and grit was heralded as a testament to the Soviet Will. The government awarded him the Order of the Red Banner of Labour, one of the nation's highest honors.

Rogozov lived for many years after, too. He died in 2000 at the age of 66.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Good/Bad news

NZs Security/5 eyes member, the best in the World for Security
domestically we can release a prisoner/murderer, he can jump on a plane in the afternoon of a temporary release, and head for Chile with complete immunity!

brilliant Local Security!!! our Prime Minister has to tell the Chilean President at APEC about this, so Fn important .. bloody idiots!!
NO theres no excuse for this mistake, from the Justice Dept/Corrections Dept, or any Government Department ..

John Key to tell Chilean president about fugitive killer

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
John Key NZ PM to tell Chilean president about fugitive killer

now theyre saying he is in Brazil, they dont know where hes ended up
Fn idiots!!! less than 6 hours later saying he is in Brazil

top NZ Security/Surveillance and we are paying for it ..

Trail of escaped killer Smith leads to Brazil

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Bad News
that Aussie Cricketer P Hughes passed away in a very freakish Sporting accident

Bad/Good News? duh!

looks like the medications have partially stabilized compared to 2 weeks ago? duh!!
no Guarantees tho, there never is? .. NOT me btw haha

Good News
shes a lovely warm day with a little bit o breeze
absolutely pleasant .. esp with a beer in hand ..

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Bad News
that Aussie Cricketer P Hughes passed away in a very freakish Sporting accident

Bad/Good News? duh!

looks like the medications have partially stabilized compared to 2 weeks ago? duh!!
no Guarantees tho, there never is? .. NOT me btw haha

Good News
shes a lovely warm day with a little bit o breeze
absolutely pleasant .. esp with a beer in hand ..

This seems like a cool game to play but i thought the next poster was only to reply with either good news or bad news.

Well anyway.

Bad news: (to rbkwp last good news) You're stuck in an M. Night movie and the breeze will make you commit suicide.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This seems like a cool game to play but i thought the next poster was only to reply with either good news or bad news.

Well anyway.

for perfectionists yes
keep in mind the thread would have been dead gone buried and DEAD again, if i hadnt developed something else to keep it alive
i.e..started talking shit on it
like some other threads i know of
latecomers arrive and try to introduce perfection
boring/BAD

but good luck if you want to revive it to its glorious intended purpose
obviously end up playing with yourself!/guaranteed!!!.

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well anyway.

for perfectionists yes
keep in mind the thread would have been dead gone buried and DEAD again, if i hadnt developed something else to keep it alive
i.e..started talking shit on it
like some other threads i know of
latecomers arrive and try to introduce perfection
boring/BAD

but good luck if you want to revive it to its glorious intended purpose
obviously end up playing with yourself!/guaranteed!!!.

I'm sorry, the second you got to playing with myself...yeah i have a dirty mind. :biggrin1:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s the good news. The bad news is oil palm trees duh!!!

HAPPY
to relinquish the hold?? ha on the thread, if someone wants to start getting it back to 'its original intent/purpose?
must not hold up progress? ha
and be a good tribute to its founder, pecker (ret)

In and of itself, palm oil is not a bad choice. It’s cheap, largely because growers can produce five to 10 times more vegetable oil per acre than from any other commercial oil seed. It is also one of the few naturally saturated vegetable oils, which makes it solid at room temperature and affords it a long shelf life. And it contains no trans fats, which have been linked to heart disease.

That’s the good news. The bad news is oil palm trees only grow in the wet tropics and, all too often, producers destroy tropical forests to plant them. Most of these plantations—about 85 percent—are in Indonesia and Malaysia. Clearing tropical forests, which contain enormous amounts of carbon, releases carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. Some Southeast Asian palm oil plantations also devastate critical habitat for elephants, orangutans, rhinoceros and tigers. Still others grab land from local communities or exploit child labor.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Strdude007 told his patient there was good news and bad news.

He asked, "What's the bad news?"

Dr Strdude00 said, "You've got cancer."

"Oh fuck," he gasped. "And the good news?"

Dr Strdude00 replied, "You won't be bald for much longer."

Courtesy of Chi-Town Hustler

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi! If you've purchased and read my second book (and you enjoyed it), would you please consider leaving it a review on Amazon, here? Reviews greatly help with visibility, and a few minutes of your time is very much appreciated. Thanks! - Dan

Spite Thy Neighbor

Pictured above is two or three houses, depending on how one defines the term "house." The middle one -- the tiny, blue one, which if you didn't know better, looks like it'd be a good fit for a Smurf -- isn't really much of a house at all. It's only seven feet wide and 25 feet deep, encapsulating less than 400 square feet. There's a second story but there are no side windows. And while someone lives there (sometimes), the original owner never intended for that to happen.

He just wanted people to leave him alone.

The house is in Alexandria, Virginia, and dates back to 1830. It's story is pretty straight-forward. One of the two adjacent homeowners, a named John Hollensbury, was upset -- others were using the alleyway between the houses as a parking lot for horse-drawn carriages, and to make matters worse, the tiny alley also tended to attract all sorts of loiterers. Hollensbury's solution was to put a wall (with a door and two windows) on the street-side of the alley, another wall in the rear, and a roof over the top. Using the exterior brick walls of the white and red houses for the sides -- why spend on unnecessary construction for a "home" you never intend anyone to live in? -- Hollensbury created a house-like structure which kept the riff-raff out. The structure became known as the "Spite House" shortly thereafter, given its intended purpose.

But the best intentions of spiteful homeowners often end up with unintended results, and this is no exception.

The Alexandria Spite House is not only still there, but it's owned and to some degree, occupied. The current owners (as of 2008), per the New York Times, purchased the house in 1990 to use it as a pied-a-terre and regularly entertain there. More impressively, the previous owners used the house as their primary residence for 25 years. They made some renovations to do so, of course, but building is still minimalistic. The walls still have wagon wheel marks and the tiny attic was retrofitted to include a small HVAC system. Utility bills run, in total, about $50 a month, and sleeping there has been likened to the experience one would have in a cabin on a cruise ship. And the current owners' dinner parties have a built-in guest limit, as the house can only hold about a dozen people.

It's not open for tours, so even if you're in town, you can't visit the Alexandria Spite House, sorry. But there's good news -- this isn't the world's only "spite house." There are plenty of other examples. Mental Floss has a list of the one above and eight others, which you can check out here. And Wikipedia chronicles some others, including a once-famous but now-demolished Manhattan one (this one), here.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

charlie drama seems to be over GOOD/confusing

awaiting lunch GOOD
something light ..

beautiful Sunny Summers day again GOOD
'like'

nothing bad / GOOD

awaiting for someone to magically revert this thread back to its original purpose !@!! GOOD/BAD/INDIFFERENT

Good....I came back

Bad.....I came back

Worse news...I came back

Worst news...I missed you..........How bad or worst is that??

Worstest news............

Wurst news.....look up German Sausage