Good news bigots, Muslim-haters

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha! That's a FRACTION of how many American men beat their PREGNANT wives and girlfriends each year. Try again buddy.

I'm glad the Mods didn't change the name of this thread becaus it's exactly what I meant. I dare somebody to read through this thread and tell me that some Americans aren't hostile towards Muslims and people who aren't even Muslim but have sand-colored skin and/or thick beards.

The funniest part to me is how the fact that I called it out has earned me some enemies, but I don't remember very many people calling foul or even media coverage after 9/11 when mosques were attacked and innocent arab-Americans were harassed and even attacked in the street.

Americans will defend their bigotry tooth and nail and there are 2 basic responses:

1. Attack anyone who calls it out, like Jason and Faceking have done, instead of addressing the prejudice, they're upset at me for giving it a name.

2. Defend it with ignorant remarks about Muslims. I imagine Faceking doesn't know enough about Muslim history/heritage to write two paragraphs yet he's extremely vocal in his criticism and distaste for the language and people he doesn't understand.

Typical right-winger, anyone who isn't a rich, white, Christian male is the enemy.

This is laughable, you , holed away in "no one would bother to attack" charlotte, with what, 3% muslim population? You cant blame some for feeling a little prejudiced, after killing 3000 people IN THEIR BACKYARD. Have you ever been out of your state?

I get it. America deserved it. Serves it right. with all of the good we do in the world (and we do - think about your "homeland" where bush (well, the taxpayers of the good old USA)....has done more than ANY time in OUR history...that includes you, BTW...I guess even if you dont pay taxes.to fight AIDS)

your view on who or what a conservative is reveals your own disgusting bias. Mosques were attacked? boo-hoo. dont use WORSHIPERS OR PLACES OF WORSHIP AS A SHIELD OR BASE OF OPERATIONS.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody said it was racist, that doesn't make a lick of fucking sense because Muslim isn't a race, but that's elementary so I'm sure you already knew that.

I don't know what (non) point you're trying to make but if it involves ignoring the elephant in the room, stigma against Arab Americans, then it isn't a good one.

then what was the uproar over michael gallager of the guy who introduced McCain at a rally so ashamed of? where was the pressure coming from?
Why Is Obama's Middle Name Taboo? - TIME
You bet your ass theres a little stigma against them, after 9/11, the train bombings in paris, that whole Dubai thingie. But i can tell you, because im not surrounded by english speaking white people like some are in Charlotte, there are plenty ARABS, turbins and all walking around here, just fine (even in NYC). here in america, anyone can come and assimiliate & hold your own beliefs. Can I go do that in IRan?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Biggin, I addressed people like you in the OP, unless you have some coherent thoughts to share, kindly step aside. Your posts are like nails on a chalkboard, it's almost embarrassing.

BTW, I hear O'Reilly has a guest spot open, bring all your hatred and bigotry to the Faux News Studio and you can get a platform for your desires which is hateful, ignorant right-wingers to stand around agreeing with one another and hating people with brown skin and funny accents.

It's one thing to be a bigot, another to pretend like you aren't and get mad when people call you out for your bullshit. Your desperation and lack of education is showing.

Last edited:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
then what was the uproar over michael gallager of the guy who introduced McCain at a rally so ashamed of? where was the pressure coming from?
Why Is Obama's Middle Name Taboo? - TIME
You bet your ass theres a little stigma against them, after 9/11, the train bombings in paris, that whole Dubai thingie. But i can tell you, because im not surrounded by english speaking white people like some are in Charlotte, there are plenty ARABS, turbins and all walking around here, just fine (even in NYC). here in america, anyone can come and assimiliate & hold your own beliefs. Can I go do that in IRan?

I am almost positive that no new Christian or Jewish establishments are allowed in any Islamic state.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont hate muslims, and im not a conservative. Here in NYC, everyone is suspect. the guy in the elevator, the person on the train next to me. White, black, whatever. anti-americanism has no color.

I guess you dont have to live with that fear. must be nice to not have to think about that.. am i Irrational ? maybe. Does it keep me safe after seeing buildings brought down down the block from me? you bet.

"'ve only been in NC since 2004, this isn't my state. I was born in Chicago and spent 4 years of high-school with more Muslims than blacks."

didnt you say muslim isnt a race? are there a lot of white muslims there in chicago"? were they your friends?

But if they do attack charlotte, they wont care who you went to school with.

Im saying if the mosques were attacked, its not because there were innocent people praying in them. get a grip.

Just use that O'reiley line for your signnature. Ive read it twice and its as old as dirt.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I imagine Faceking doesn't know enough about Muslim history/heritage to write two paragraphs yet he's extremely vocal in his criticism and distaste for the language and people he doesn't understand.

Typical right-winger, anyone who isn't a rich, white, Christian male is the enemy.

Thusly the term "imagination".

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Biggin, I addressed people like you in the OP, unless you have some coherent thoughts to share, kindly step aside. Your posts are like nails on a chalkboard, it's almost embarrassing.

BTW, I hear O'Reilly has a guest spot open, bring all your hatred and bigotry to the Faux News Studio and you can get a platform for your desires which is hateful, ignorant right-wingers to stand around agreeing with one another and hating people with brown skin and funny accents.

It's one thing to be a bigot, another to pretend like you aren't and get mad when people call you out for your bullshit. Your desperation and lack of education is showing.

i just changed a few words.

your desires which are hateful, ignorant left-wingers to stand around agreeing with one another and hating people with conservative thoughts and funny accents.

It's one thing to be a bigot, another to pretend like you aren't and get mad when people call you out for your bullshit. Your ignorance of history and lack of education is showing.

present them with any type of white flag, and they will chop off your head (anyone here remember that NY times reporter?). Remember, Spain agreed to pull out their troops BEFORE that little train bombing.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yes, while you regroup and try to transpose your talking points from Pat Buchanan. Catch up dude, we're WAAAAY past whatever pathetic point you're trying to make. Muslims are here, they're people too, you might as well get used to them unless you'd like to strap on a uniform and lead the fight. Would you like me to draw you a map to Mumbai? Do you know where Mumbai is?

Luckily for you your Messiah George W doesn't really care where you land so long as there are brown people there. Since I'm sure you don't know enough about the geography of the middle east to write a paragraph, I'll just drop you off in that general area and you go on and lead this little war of yours. I'll be right behind ya:rolleyes:

Last edited:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

your desires which are hateful, ignorant left-wingers to stand around agreeing with one another and hating people with conservative thoughts and funny accents.

It's one thing to be a bigot, another to pretend like you aren't and get mad when people call you out for your bullshit. Your ignorance of history and lack of education is showing.

present them with any type of white flag, and they will chop off your head (anyone here remember that NY times reporter?). Remember, Spain agreed to pull out their troops BEFORE that little train bombing.

With MarleyIsAFuckingDipshit, I stopped wasting my time educating this young angry lad.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, while you regroup and try to transpose your talking points from Pat Buchanan. Catch up dude, we're WAAAAY past whatever pathetic point you're trying to make. Muslims are here, they're people too, you might as well get used to them unless you'd like to strap on a uniform and lead the fight. Would you like me to draw you a map to Mumbai? Do you know where Mumbai is?

Luckily for you your Messiah George W doesn't really care where you land so long as there are brown people there. Since I'm sure you don't know enough about the geography of the middle east to write a paragraph, I'll just drop you off in that general area and you go on and lead this little war of yours. I'll be right behind ya:rolleyes:

wow. Bush derangement syndrome. I have no probs with muslims dude, do you? shit.....are they like gays too, fighting for their "rights". I dont care where mumbai is.

What evidence is there BHO will do differently? bush is gone. where wil your hatred turn?

If what you say is truely the case, i think things would be different if we brainwashed our troops to strap bombs (only if youre a gullible 6-12 year old) to themselves.

I would put the uniform on - youre god damn right to defend the freedoms WE have, even if it includes your right to spew your vile bilge. It brings to light what you lefties really think.

You owe everything you have to people like that. Strap something to yourself and do something about it. maybe that racetrack near you.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With MarleyIsAFuckingDipshit, I stopped wasting my time educating this young angry lad.

i honestly feel that he is slow witted, does not comprehend the world around him and strikes out at the world with his posts, hoping to get some validation. He can't respond to posts well, they confuse him but he answers them in his confused state, thinking he is making more friends.

Mostly tho he just generates scorn and pity.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have no probs with muslims dude

Of course you don't, that's why you've said nothing but positive things about them.:rolleyes:

I dont care where mumbai is.

There's that good ole American spirit! Unless you can drive it or shove your dick in it, it doesn't matter.

where wil your hatred turn?

:confused:I don't hate anybody.

If what you say is truely the case, i think things would be different if we brainwashed our troops to strap bombs (only if youre a gullible 6-12 year old) to themselves.

There is no way in hell you'll get that kind of commitment from Americans. Our credo is to support wars and wish our neighbors well as they send their children off, then secretly pray that neither us nor our kin are selected.

I would put the uniform on

Really? Pinky-swear?:rolleyes:

You owe everything you have to people like that. Strap something to yourself and do something about it. maybe that racetrack near you.

Typical of someone with nothing but hot air and extremes. Nothing I've said is illogical or unsound but your best response is that I should blow up a race track? Step your game up or leave me alone, I could have more intelligent discourse with my 4 year old niece who already knows a little spanish and understands the difference between classical and jazz timings. She was thrilled about Obama's presidency, and oddly enough didn't seem to care that his middle name was Hussein. Of course her mind isn't tainted with hatred, she was watching Maggie and the Ferocious Beast when Saddam was executed. Hussein means nothing to her.

Last edited:

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hes got it all going for him. Black, Muslim, Gay........Are you missing anything? American Indian?

our guys all go to war knowing they might not come back. its really the same thing.

Stop thinking of yourself as a victim and go out there and make a difference - play by the rules of law, and people will judge you by your character most do, no matter what the MSM tells you.. You need to get around to a city where there is some diversity.

And face it, americas not racist anymore, right? we did elect a black guy with a muslim name.

NO EXCUSES.

Last edited:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hes got it all going for him. Black, Muslim, Gay........Are you missing anything? American Indian?

Stop thinking of yourself as a victim and go out there and make a difference - play by the rules of law, and people will judge you by your character most do, no matter what the MSM tells you.. You need to get around to a city where there is some diversity.

And face it, americas not racist anymore, right? we did elect a black guy with a muslim name.

NO EXCUSES.

:laola:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm going to break this down into simple steps because you seem just discombobulated:

1. What does racism have to do with this? For the last fucking time, Muslim is NOT a race.

2. As far as me being a victim, nowhere in this thread have I said that, nowhere in this thread have I spoken about my life. Stop pulling bullshit out of your ass.

Last edited:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Marley... you'll be happy to know, you want be hearing from this "typical right-winger, anyone who isn't a rich, white, Christian male is the enemy".

Your hate (and to some degree near-complete-ignorance)precedes your ability for constructive dialogue, and you drag ppl into it. Not me.

Shame you had me wrong...

Attachments

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

NO EXCUSES.

This isn't true, else this thread that opened up to deal with such issues wouldn't have gotten this far and made so little effort at understanding. And for a few of you, it isn't about race it that guy who talks about race all the time and you can't stand him.

oh well.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What does racims have to do with this? For the last fucking time, Muslim is NOT a race.

Marley, this thread has had racial undertones and connotations from the start. It's really silly trying to deny there's a issue of racial predjudice laced in with the religious prejudice against Muslims, and Barack Obama's Arabic middle name.

It would be ridiculous to ignore the nations and races from which the extremist Muslims originated. Due to the theocratic, racially-charged nature of their countries they are intertwined, as are the prejudices against all three. Race, nation and religion, all despised as one.

Jews think of themselves as a race and a religion. Are they not?

Last edited:

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to break this down into simple steps because you seem just discombobulated:

1. What does racism have to do with this? For the last fucking time, Muslim is NOT a race.

2. As far as me being a victim, nowhere in this thread have I said that, nowhere in this thread have I spoken about my life. Stop pulling bullshit out of your ass.

you keep mentioning white rich right wingers. like theyre all white and rich. that sounds like racism. but from you. thats what im talking about. Blacks are NOTORIOUS RACISTS. Ask the hatians and Dominicans.

just dont be spewing your hatred to that little girl, or she'll grow up thinking she is a victim as well. Why try hard if "the system" is against you, right? dont worry. BO will make it all go away, right? you have to do for yourself.

And you dont have to say it. "things are so fucked up for me, or these people" waa waaa.