Good news bigots, Muslim-haters

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Marley, this thread has had racial undertones and connotations from the start. It's really silly trying to deny there's a issue of racial predjudice laced in with the religious prejudice against Muslims, and Barack Obama's Arabic middle name.

It would be ridiculous to ignore the nations and races from which the extremist Muslims originated. Due to the theocratic, racially-charged nature of their countries they are intertwined, as are the prejudices against all three. Race, nation and religion, all despised as one.

Jews think of themselves as a race and a religion. Are they not?

I am not Jewish but Jews think of themselves as a religion and not a race, from what I understand.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Marley, this thread has had racial undertones and connotations from the start.[/quote

By proxy because most Muslims are brown, but there are white people who practice Muslims as well.

It's really silly trying to deny there's a issue of racial predjudice laced in with the religious prejudice against Muslims, and Barack Obama's Arabic middle name.

Slow down Qua, one prejudice at a time. Reading posts from Biggin and Faceking it's clear that some people think America is one big happy family now.

Race, nation and religion, all despised as one.

We've barely been able to discuss one of those facets, let alone all three. Good point though.

Jews think of themselves as a race and a religion. Are they not?

Race is a funny word that doesn't have explicit boundaries but, no, I wouldn't consider them a race by the constricts I was taught about the word.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not Jewish but Jews think of themselves as a religion and not a race, from what I understand.

I suppose I was hasty in referring to them as a race. But they have a cultural identity and focus on lineage much more prominant than those in any other faith I've encountered. Judaism has bloodlines; one can be Jewish without believing or caring about a lick of the religion. You also must convert to Judaism to marry a Jew in Israel unless you were born to a mother of direct Jewish descent.

Perhaps not "race" because most appear white or Mediterranean, but more a very distinct ethnicity. I suppose I was just trying to show that religion and ethnicity can be more necessarily inclusive than the dichotomy Marley was trying to make. Of course there are converts and practictioners of all races and ethnicites. But trying to leave out the racial component when dealing with anti-muslim prejudice doesn't make much sense to me.

And Marley, I don't think anyone will deny that prejudice exists. It always will. Discrimination (note the word; not racism) is a core mode of human perception. As is qualitative analysis. Put the two together on people of differing looks and backgrounds with hasty conclusions and you have prejudice and racism. It'll never be rooted out, because it can't be. Where you, Biggin' and Face disagree is on the degree to which it pervades the country. I never personally heard anyone condemning Obama as an "A-rab," but it obviously happened. Note the choice of words; race-based.

Last edited:

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea. how many white jewish friends do you have Mrley? Its prob not easy finding a black gay muslim in charlotte. Why so angry?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow. Is it me or to we gave all of closeted bigots on one thread at the same time? Can we just throw a net over them all now and quarantine them? Seriously... After seeing some of the garbage being spewed by some of you in previous threads, the LAST person people need to be attacking is marleyisalegend.

Just an observation for now... Hopefully nobody with a guilty conscious will feel it necessary to defend themselves.

Reactions: dreamer20

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
Whites have done far less damage than Muslims, of course for some reason, only what whites have done has been excessivly highlighted, while others have done worse in all, goes completly ignored, even thought they were a much larger group throughout the centuries, they are also the ones who have fought slavery and done much liberation, as Iraq for example, and no, it is the Iraqi's killing themselves gfgi. secondly, and most importantly, white is a color and not a set of beliefs! There is no such thing as a racist gene, the black - white disputes all have to do with culture, arrogance and close-minded misunderstanding, they are slowly being resolved, guess that's thanks to the internet. These whites are nearly completly absent in the world today, and very few have also benifited from past events, and just as those past events were a bit imperialistic, it has also improved the life quality of the effected anyway, so it's kinder evil. Whites have also brought the most improvements to this world.

Again, you can't blame a race for something past people have done, neither does anyone have the right to be 'proud' in their race, they may say that they are lucky if they like the colour, but never proud, no-one chose their race.

"That old saying, An eye for an eye, it makes the whole world blind" - M.L.K.

You also can't blame white people for what other white people have done centuries ago. If they ever benifited from it, white started programmes like AA and such programs are already busy sorting this out. perhaps muslims should start paying for what they've done to blacks too? have you ever thought about that?
YouTube - Christianity and Islamic Slavery in Africa
YouTube - Islam - Religion of the "Black" man?
YouTube - ISLAM TRICKS AFRICA INTO SLAVERY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx36TvchW4I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9cfGlGtROM

Islam is a set of beliefs, which on top of that requires them to put in place their law, which is what Christians or any other religion or cult, including even Nazism doesn't even come close in cruelty, the other religions also don't have a total law system, Islam is more than just a religion, it is also a total culture,law and economic system too.

/out

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yea. how many white jewish friends do you have Mrley?

I don't have many friends here in Charlotte but back in Chicago I have friends who are Jewish. I remember Danny xxxxx's parents bringing in those potato pancakes around Hanukah. Fucking awesome.

Its prob not easy finding a black gay muslim in charlotte. Why so angry?

Who's angry? How can you tell that I'm angry when all you see is pixels on a screen? I'm relaxed and drinking a Long Island Iced Tea. You're getting boring, you don't respond to anything I say and you put mountains of words in my mouth.

I'll be damned if you pull me into your web of incessant babbling again. Next time you post more of your nonsensical bullshit don't expect a reply.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
I would put the uniform on - youre god damn right to defend the freedoms WE have, even if it includes your right to spew your vile bilge. It brings to light what you lefties really think.

Then do it, recruitment has been low lately, go raise your right hand and take the oath. Otherwise, don't talk like you would or jump at the chance.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whites have done far less damage than Muslims

Define "damage" and provide some proof if that's not too much to ask.

These whites are nearly completly absent in the world today, and very few have also benifited from past events

I'm just going to have to throw a big fat Bullshit! card on the table and leave it at that.

Whites have also brought the most improvements to this world.

Sounds to me like you're suggesting whites deserve pardon for their sins while everybody else should be taken to the gun-line. Typical.

Again, you can't blame a race for something past people have done.

What about current crimes? There are plenty of STATISTICS, FACTS that put whites in the "terrorist" category. The truth is we're all a bunch of fucking animals, difference is I feel no need to defend my group while obssessing and exaggerating the wrongdoings of others.

Sorry but your post sounds like something I'd read on a White Supremecist pamphlet.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Northland, you may be a Muslim, but you look like a Chinese guy in your avatar! lol!!!

Not that you couldn't be a Chinese Muslim, but you are from Iraq from my recollection.
Chinese? Hmm...that would explain my desire to eat cold noodles with sesame sauce all the time. I've also been passed off as some form of Spanish-it's amazing how many people start speaking to me in Spanish, which is a mistake; since, I don't have much of a grip on the language (so much for my wonderful NYC public school education which gave me 5 or 6 years of Spanish).

Anyway-I was born in Iraq; however, I'm not Muslim. My family wasn't particularly religious and I was spirited out of Iraq as a baby. We (me, my siblings, my mother and my grandfather) arrived in the United States where I was sent to the local Methodist Church as a way of assimilating into the American culture-I'm still trying to assimilate; but, there's a new music trend every other week or a new food fad or something else.

Reactions: dreamer20

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahahaha. youre insane.

And WARTAC, Im a little old, but i would do the best i could to defend my life country and family. BO will be cutting that military anyway, so there will be a lot of people looking for all those jobs hes been promising.
i would. believe me. If it was absolutely necessary I would.

And in some way I do. i put on my uniform every day and go to work in fear of my life, just like a soldier here in NYC. I see them every day here in the train station too. In camo, armed to the teeth.
.I'd probably feel differently in Boston though too..

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And WARTAC, Im a little old

I refuse to believe it, I've never met anyone over the age of 8 that is this disingenous and erratic.

but i would do the best i could to defend my life country and family.

Of course you would, everyone always says that.:rolleyes:

i would. believe me. If it was absolutely necessary I would.

I double dare you to enroll, what's stopping you? You've said you would several times, would you like me to google up military sign-up stations for your city?

And in some way I do.

Don't you dare disrespect the US army who puts their lives on the line by comparing them to going to work here in the safety of the US. How about you hop on over to Korea or India and let us know about all the things you'll do for your country.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Wow. Is it me or to we gave all of closeted bigots on one thread at the same time? Can we just throw a net over them all now and quarantine them? Seriously... After seeing some of the garbage being spewed by some of you in previous threads, the LAST person people need to be attacking is marleyisalegend.

Just an observation for now... Hopefully nobody with a guilty conscious will feel it necessary to defend themselves.

I'm actually embarrassed at some of the statements being made.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm actually embarrassed at some of the statements being made.

Welcome to the one-sidedness that is LPSG Wartrac. There a few folk that can hold constructive debate and allow for contrarian thought.. but understandably though... there's a bit o' anger and resentment in these parts.

As VinylBoy shows... polarity in beliefs and rhetoric warrants castigation.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Welcome to the one-sidedness that is LPSG Wartrac. There a few folk that can hold constructive debate and allow for contrarian thought.. but understandably though... there's a bit o' anger and resentment in these parts.

As VinylBoy shows... polarity in beliefs and rhetoric warrants castigation.

lol Faceking I was actually talking about you and a few others, I was agreeing with Vinylboy.....

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
Define "damage" and provide some proof if that's not too much to ask.

murders, cruelty, the works

I'm just going to have to throw a big fat Bullshit! card on the table and leave it at that.

http://www.racismeantiblanc.bizland.com/005/06-02.htm
well you have nothing to say then.

Sounds to me like you're suggesting whites deserve pardon for their sins while everybody else should be taken to the gun-line. Typical.

What sins?
And if they benifited, they are paying for it, if they already paid for it.

What about current crimes? There are plenty of STATISTICS, FACTS that put whites in the "terrorist" category. The truth is we're all a bunch of fucking animals, difference is I feel no need to defend my group while obssessing and exaggerating the wrongdoings of others.

Oh? like?
again, did you even read the post? i have already said that one can't blame others on skin, point is that these people follow a cult, and you can blame people on that.

point is that we have to get away from these cults, we can't allow their beliefs in our governments. I have already been very clear that one can't blame another

Sorry but your post sounds like something I'd read on a White Supremecist pamphlet.

WOW!! what an Uber Bigot and chauvinistic statement, typically expected from you.

EDIT: I have also said that no-one has a right to be proud of their race, now in what way would a white supremist ever accept that statement, it is exactly the contradictory to what WS means.
I haven't said a single racist thing there, and no, if you read closely, i already said that no one may say that blacks have 'benefited' from slavery, i have said that when whites did evil
, at least in most cases, something better came from it, although still the act remains wrong, as slavery is agiainst someone's rights, ergo 'kinder evil', i also said that whites may still be to blame, but that they are paying and may have already paid. and no, im not even american, there is no reason why i would benifit from complaining about AA, it's just against your chauvanism.

point is that we don't suck up to the other guys evil, just because someone else also done wrong, centuries ago.

evil cults have no place in public, and especially less so in government, so just as Nazi's have their beliefs and i don't be-friend them for that, i won't befriend more muslims either. actually right now i have a couple of muslim friends, they aren't actually religious, didn't attend madrass, don't really even understand their religion, i am in limbo as to them.

ISLAM is WORSE than Nazism, that is what i'm convinced of. I disaprove of Nazism enough, but now what about Islam

Last edited:

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still trying to assimilate; but, there's a new music trend every other week or a new food fad or something else.

Oh I don't think your exasperation there is entirely to do with assimilation...I can't make sense of those either.

I just listen to metal and eat sushi and fast food alternatively.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
murders, cruelty, the works

Now we're getting somewhere. Do you have any murder statistics? The only number I've seen recently is that 80%+ of the world's serial killers are white males. Even if we erase blacks, asians, and hispanics, that means Muslims only account for less than 20% of the world's multiple murderers. Is there something I'm missing?

What sins?
And if they benifited, they are paying for it, if they already paid for it.

Centuries of slavery? How exactly how they pay?

WOW!! what an Uber Bigot and
chauvinistic statement, typically expected from you.

Huh? Chauvinistic? You're babbling now.

I haven't said a single racist thing there

Nope, just continual verbal diarrhea about how white people are victimized and everybody else is the devil.

ISLAM is WORSE than Nazism, that is what i'm convinced of. I disaprove of Nazism enough, but now what about Islam

Don't you fucking dare. The persecution of the Jews was it's own entity in history and you just displayed an ignorant disrespect of their suffrage. When Muslims start shoverling hoards of people into ovens and gas chambers, hit me up. Until then you strike me as no different than somebody having too much to say about something they know NOTHING about.

One more disrespectful, irrelevant reference to Nazis in this thread and I'm putting you on ignore. Obviously I'm not Jewish but I respect their persecution and slaughter they experienced.

Last edited: