Good news guys : ejaculate frequently!

drambone: Study released in the media yesterday demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that the more orgasms you have, the healthier your prostate is!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some doctors seem to have caught on sooner than others to the need to ejaculate frequently. About 20 years ago, I went to my doctor complaining of chronic lower back pain. The real problem was that I was overweight. However, in cosidering all possibilities, the doctor asked me how frequently I came. I thought the question rather odd, until he explained. While I don't remember all the details, he more or less said that the system is meant to be purged frequently, and that failing to do so could cause inflamation, or at least make things irritable, and contribute to lower back pain, since the same branches of the nervous system are involved. In those days, things often got "purged" twice daily, so I assured him that wasn't the problem.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think they said 21 orgasm's per month seemed to be the right frequency...shit, I must have the healthiest prostate in the world...does that mean I have to slow down on the jacking? Damn, that's less than once a day! :'(

Faircrest: Honestly, even if they said that it was harmful, to jack frequently, I doubt that would stop me any. I am addicted. I mean, you see how successful that "going blind" myth worked.

I will admit, however, that I was at one point terrified of going blind. I heard the going blind thing at school for the first time, right after I had just got my first pair of glasses. That was a LONG week.

Ken

riddick81: YES! It's true. The Cancer Research Institute study on over 29,000 healthy males shows that frequent ejaculation reduces the risk of prostate cancer. I'm sure all of us are at LOW risk.
So keep up the frequency by fucking or jacking off - either way
ENJOY and stay healthy!! old salty